A Season Pass Forces DLCS? (Injustics Gods Among Us)

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was wondering if you have a season pass would you have to download the first 4 DLC's or is that choice. I'd like to be able to have a choice of which characters I download to my system. I know that it has never been stated that we had to take the first four characters. I won't say any names, but aside of Lobo according to sources, I'm not gonna be happy about the remaining three. Does anyone know?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i dont think so. i hope not.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

It's likely.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would assume so

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know if I have a choice I will not be downloading any characters I have little care for. I think that the cost for the game and the Season pass should allow us the right. So I won't whine about certain characters making the cut.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a waste of money if you didnt download all the DLC after buying a season pass, most of the time a season pass covers about 4-5 dlc's but only costs the price of 3 or 4 so you essentially get one for free, if you're not gonna download all the DLC purchasing the season pass would be just be p***ing away money.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By evilvegeta74

@dh69 said:

It would be a waste of money if you didnt download all the DLC after buying a season pass, most of the time a season pass covers about 4-5 dlc's but only costs the price of 3 or 4 so you essentially get one for free, if you're not gonna download all the DLC purchasing the season pass would be just be p***ing away money.

They'd have to be worth downloading first, and it's a given that more DLCs are coming and I'd rather not waste my money on DLCs I care little about. I can wait for the next wave after I download Lobo. So far I only care about one out of the two announced.

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LaserLambert

It's a season pass, you get this SEASON, next season you don't get. Side note: there won't be a next season if no one buys the characters.

Hell I'll bet there won't be one anyway. they said the same line about maybe we'll do more with MK, it's just an I can't say no to that because I'm not the one directly in charge of that kind of answer.

Deal with it, and stop acting like a second grader, because I'm pretty sure you'll whine about "certain characters making the cut" regardless.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a season pass, you get this SEASON, next season you don't get. Side note: there won't be a next season if no one buys the characters.

Hell I'll bet there won't be one anyway. they said the same line about maybe we'll do more with MK, it's just an I can't say no to that because I'm not the one directly in charge of that kind of answer.

Deal with it, and stop acting like a second grader, because I'm pretty sure you'll whine about "certain characters making the cut" regardless.

a season pass is 3 for 4 just a discount until proven otherwise. there's no guarantee that its exclusive to any specific group of characters.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laser I don't know what your deal is, but I sent you a PM !

@laserlambert said:

a season pass is 3 for 4 just a discount until proven otherwise. there's no guarantee that its exclusive to any specific group of characters.

I agree with you Avenging!

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By End_Boss

Why do you care? I mean, won't you want those characters at least so that you can learn how to counter them? What if one of your friends comes over and wants to play their favorite character and you don't have them because you refused to download them for some unknowable reason?

Seriously, it's not like hard drive space is even a consideration these days.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@end_boss said:

Why do you care? I mean, won't you want those characters at least so that you can learn how to counter them?

He's made it perfectly clear why. he isn't happy with the choices and is hoping that maybe he can hold out for better ones.

What if one of your friends comes over and wants to play their favorite character and you don't have them because you refused to download them for some unknowable reason?

i think he should probably worry more about whether HE wants to play as them, seeing as he's the one paying for it.

Seriously, it's not like hard drive space is even a consideration these days.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By End_Boss

@avenging_x_bolt: But he has already paid for them. He's not talking about buying the characters, but whether or not he should deign to click the download button. It's just silly. And since he's already done that, screwing his friends out of their characters choices (and himself out of the experience of fighting against those choices) is pig-headed.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you already paid for the season pass then it is pointless not getting it. As mentioned before the Season Pass covers one Season of DLC, the season lasts at the amount promised in this case four DLC characters. If they introduced new DLC characters after the four originally planned then that would be on a different season and would probably have a new season pass to come with it.

That's why I don't buy any of season pass at all when it comes to DLC. I'm not willing to risk getting four for three when the possibility of me not liking 3 of four is there. I'd rather allow myself the choice and not force myself in the situation where I realize that being optimistic about whether I'd like the DLC.

If you already bought the Season Pass just download them if you find the time, if you're still hoping on the off chance that they'll let you choose which characters among the season pass' four characters you can download if they make more than four downloadable characters then by all means wait it out but as I mentioned before it's more probable that they'll only have the four planned DLC characters. Considering they're probably saving other characters for future sequels (Boon did mention how he wanted to turn Injustice into it's own fighting franchise).

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@end_boss said:

@avenging_x_bolt: But he has already paid for them. He's not talking about buying the characters, but whether or not he should deign to click the download button. It's just silly. And since he's already done that, screwing his friends out of their characters choices (and himself out of the experience of fighting against those choices) is pig-headed.

he paid for a season pass which as far as we know entitles him to any four dlc characters that are released. if NRS releases characters after these initial four than its might be possible that he can use the season pass downloads that he paid for on one of them. thats the entire point of this thread. he wants to know if he has a choice about who he can use his season pass for.