• 53 results
Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok now I know iceman is gay. I'm going to need to replace him on my list. So I need a new Robert. So far I have hulk, speedball, sentry, glob, sunspot and Robert diamond. So I need one more. Please.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What list? And why is he off it because he's gay?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

....what?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What list?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Sighs) I already explained this several times. You can find more about my list on the topics... Why I ask so many questions and lightning lass's relationships.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Sighs) I already explained this several times. You can find more about my list on the topics... Why I ask so many questions and lightning lass's relationships.

It's always good to explain something in the actual topic. People don't usually watch every post or topic someone creates nor should we be expected to do get an understanding.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: that's fair. Ok here we go again. I have a fantasy were I get to be reborn as some of my favorite heroes from marvel and DC. Then after I get the forms I need I latter get the ability to switch between any of the people I was reborn as. When I'm reborn as that person I live there lives with one recollection of my past memories until I comeback to pick another hero. That's why I pick straight heroes because I'm straight in real live. That's why I don't add magneto because as captain America I dated scarlet witch I married her as vision and I dated polairs as havok. I wanted to add cannonball but I can't because I have angel and considered chamber.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: ok I already have gambit add and two his name is remy not Robert.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: ok I found some Roberts but I know nothing about them or very little. Maybe I could have help with there backgrounds... Rocket Racer, Whizzer, Uranian and ghost rider (Robert Rayes).

Oh and also I have iceman in the ultimate universe so if there is a Robert in the multiverse that's good I can remove one of the Roberts in the mainstream and I'll still have seven.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why was my comment deleted? Because I defended gay Iceman?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@roboshark: I don't know I didn't do nothing. I'm sorry your comment was deleted. Again I have no problem with a gay iceman. I just wish marvel did not make 616 iceman gay. If they wanted a gay iceman so badly just make one from a alternate universe like DC did with Alan Scott in the new 52. It's not rocket science.

Darthben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman should be replaced by iceman

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthben: very funny but there is only one iceman in the 616 universe. Apparently people are convinced that O5 bobby and 616 bobby are the same because of what happened to Scott in battle of the atom. Even though all marvel has to do is rewriting BOTA and change the part were Scott vanished. Ok I can do I... After O5 Scott get killed by the sentinel everyone runs over to help him then after the healer bring him back everyone looks at 616 Scott the cyke says what ? Then one of the O5 Xmen ask beast... Hey hank I thought you said you came from the future to fix the present so why didn't Scott fade like in back to the future ? Then beast replys well I knew I couldn't change our time because I would have made a time paradox but I found that your universe was almost identical to ours in every way except for a couple of small details. So your Scott would follow the same path as ours so I thought if I could not save our professor x maybe i could save yours. See problem solved.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok now I know iceman is gay. I'm going to need to replace him on my list. So I need a new Robert. So far I have hulk, speedball, sentry, glob, sunspot and Robert diamond. So I need one more. Please.

No Caption Provided

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kid_omega_prime: Here's a suggestion, maybe you could pretend Iceman is straight?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@heatblaze123: we truthfully I did consiter that but it would be cheating. If the writes say he is gay then he is gay. I still have 1610 iceman but its not the same. Anyway what about the other Roberts I mentioned ? I got no response about them ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just knew before I clicked thus thread that it would something to do with him being gay.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody has any ideas ? Wow. Well there I guess I already got the good Roberts. I just need one more. I guess I'll have to wait until marvel makes a new character then.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok it doesn't have to be a Robert from the mainstream 616 I would expect someone from the multiverse ? I already have iceman from the ultimate universe. So I'll I would need is another good Robert from the multiverse and remove one from the mainstream then I would have 5 in 616 and 2 from the multiverse that would still be 7. Any suggestions would be very grateful. Ty.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there are lots of Roberts in the multiverse your going to have to be more specific ? I mean there is multiple versions of everyone from iceman to hulk ?

wucnh_wjeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would be a good choice

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

What about maestro his name is Robert ? Oh batman's name is not Robert and he is DC.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Booster Gold

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

iceman turned gay!? Nooooo! He is the macho iceman that makes no sense. Maybe he is lying to toy with some sexy stone cold foxy mama' s feelings. He probably has no gay feats

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdetective27: booster gold is DC and his name is Michael not Robert and I already add him.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By YodaPrime

@supreme_cosmic said:

iceman turned gay!? Nooooo! He is the macho iceman that makes no sense. Maybe he is lying to toy with some sexy stone cold foxy mama' s feelings. He probably has no gay feats

nope. way more "straight feats".. just a bunch of subliminals, subtexts, and insinuations/suggestions. it's still debatable. Also, if anything, it's the "New X-men" Bobby from an alternate timeline that they are making gay. There still is another Iceman present in the same universe that wasn't known to be such. In fact, he just got out of a relationship with Kitty Pryde.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

replace him with regice!

No Caption Provided

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_cosmic said:

nope. way more "straight feats".. just a bunch of subliminals, subtexts, and insinuations/suggestions. it's still debatable. Also, if anything, it's the "New X-men" Bobby from an alternate timeline that they are making gay. There still is another Iceman present in the same universe that wasn't known to be such. In fact, he just got out of a relationship with Kitty Pryde.

I thought so. That would be a weird choice for an homosexual character. Alan scott... well...just bring jade back somehow

regie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah well it's is pretty hard. What about maestro his name is Robert ? Like I said before there is Robert frank, Robert Reyes Robert Grayson but I know almost nothing about them ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought maestro was a good guy now or at least a anti-hero ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well is this list just comic universes or dose it count the movies, cartoons and TV shows to ? Because if you added them you get more heroes to choose from. Just saying.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: just comics for now at least. But I do see your point.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: oh ok well that's going to be difficult but there still are lots of Roberts to pick from.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok here is a small list of Roberts I found... Robert Reyes, Robert Frank or Robert Frank Jr, Robert "Bob" Grayson (legally changed from Robert Grabshied), Robert Farrell and Robbie Rodriguez. There are way more in the multiverse.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I was hoping for someone more well known and not a throwaway character ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So no throwaway characters ? Well now your making things to difficult.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @guru_crack: @supreme_cosmic:

Ok so let me see if I got this. KOP wants to get rid of iceman because O5 iceman is gay ? I thought only O5 was gay and 616 was going to be straight ? At least that's what I heard ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: I hope so. But I tryed asking this one myself and most people are convinced that if O5 iceman is gay then so will 616 iceman because O5 is the past version even though it clearly says that the O5 x-men come from a alternate universe set in the past. But that was messed up after battle of the atom when old Scott vanished when young Scott was briefly killed by a sentinel.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: oh right the Scott vanishing thing. Well that still doesn't mean 616 iceman will be gay to. But most of the new writers at marvel are going for more sensationalism then good storytelling to sell there books.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime
OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol funny apparently everyone else gave up on this topic lol. Well don't think about replacing iceman until uncanny Xmen 600 then if the writers do dissid to make him gay then replace him. Remember when you were thinking of booting off Hercules then we found out he is straight all along.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just choose spider-man. better than any robert any day