A Ranking system for the titles of 2014

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

We always talk about what we think is better, is it the New 52 or All- New Marvel Now. How about we find out by ranking those titles. You can rank any titles that your reading at the moment, whether it’s from it Marvel or DC, or from any of comic companies like Top Cow and Dark Horse etc.

So I created this ranking system where we can find out.

12 points : Goes to are favourite titles, the titles that we think are the best.

9 points : Goes to the titles, that we think are very good and we like them a lot.

6 points: Goes to the titles, that we like and that we think are good titles,

Here is my ranking system

12 points :

My 12 points goes to : All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, Magneto, All New X-Factor, Witchblade & Cable and X-Force. I know Cable and X-Force finish this year, I still consider a series of 2014

9 points :

My 9 points goes to : Savage Wolverine, Cyclops, Wolverine and The X-Men, Amazing X-Men, Ms. Marvel, Superman/Wonder Woman & Batgirl.

6 points :

My 6 points goes to : Hit List, Aphrodite IX, Coffin Hill, Artifacts, Batwoman, Supergirl, Trish Out of Water, Grimm Fairy Tales presents Robyn Hood : Legend, Rat Queens, X-Force, Secret Origins, Lola XOXO, Elektra, INHUMAN & Black Widow

As you can see I have rank some titles. I would appreciate if you guys could take part, you can rank as many titles as you like. Please only rank titles that are out this year, not titles that ended last year. You also can rank titles that finish this year. I intend to keep this thread running till December 2014, cause of new titles that coming out, like Storm Solo series. So if you like that series or any other future series coming out this year, feel free to rank it, when it comes out.

I hope you guys take part.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

To be honest, I don't really want to rank until the year is over. A lot can happen in 6 months.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By time1

@fallschirmjager said:

To be honest, I don't really want to rank until the year is over. A lot can happen in 6 months.

If you want to, you can rank when the year is over. If some titles have just started like Cyclops or inhumans, I can understand, ranking those titles later on. If a series has quite a few issues like Uncanny X-Men, there no reason why you can't rank it now. I was going to wait till October to created this thread. Anyways it's up to you, what you rank and when.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

12 points to storms new solo series. I know it is not out yet but I still know it will be good! lol.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

12 points to storms new solo series. I know it is not out yet but I still know it will be good! lol.

FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 points: Daredevil, Deadly Class, Clone, Green Arrow

9 Points: All New X-Men, A Voice in the dARK, All Star Western, Moon Knight, Magneto, Batgirl, Uncanny X-Men, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Ms Marvel, Justice League, Nailbiter, Bedlam, Minimum Wage, the Bunker

6 points: iron Fist, Swamp Thing, black Widow, Southern Bastards, Lazarus, Harley Quinn, Saga, Quantum and Woody, She-Hulk, Mazing Spdier-Man, TMNT, Earth 2, Afterlife With Archie, Walking Dead

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 points: Daredevil, Deadly Class, Clone, Green Arrow

9 Points: All New X-Men, A Voice in the dARK, All Star Western, Moon Knight, Magneto, Batgirl, Uncanny X-Men, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Ms Marvel, Justice League, Nailbiter, Bedlam, Minimum Wage, the Bunker

6 points: iron Fist, Swamp Thing, black Widow, Southern Bastards, Lazarus, Harley Quinn, Saga, Quantum and Woody, She-Hulk, Mazing Spdier-Man, TMNT, Earth 2, Afterlife With Archie, Walking Dead

Thank you for giving points to some titles.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh said:

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

Ironic considering your profile pic. LOL.

I'm joking, and how is it ironic having that profile pic? I picked it because it looks weird and cool, not because of Batman and Robin. I'm not even reading New 52 Batman anymore.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh said:

I'm joking, and how is it ironic having that profile pic? I picked it because it looks weird and cool, not because of Batman and Robin. I'm not even reading New 52 Batman anymore.

Me neither, I drop Batman last year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

I know right? I felt like Batman was stuck in the same psychological rut. And his circular logic of why not to kill. At least with superman his villains will not go on a straight up psychopathic spree.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@time said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

I know right? I felt like Batman was stuck in the same psychological rut. And his circular logic of why not to kill. At least with superman his villains will not go on a straight up psychopathic spree.

The character wasn't the problem. The comic just got too boring to read for me. Zero Year put me too sleep.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@time said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

The character wasn't the problem. The comic just got too boring to read for me. Zero Year put me too sleep.

I think the issue with Batman, is everyone knows he great character, most people consider him the best DC character. So as fans we expect his series to be great, but it's not. I only like 2 of his villians. I just found myself bored to death with his series. I think Superman has had a more interesting year.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Haven't done one of these in a while =D... LE-GIVE-IT-A-GOOOO

12 points:Batman, Justice league, Uncanny X-men, Guardians of the Galaxy and C.O.W.L (I love Kyle Higgins in the most platonic way =D)

9 points:SAGA, Invincible, X-O manowar and Archer & Armstrong

6 points:All New X-men, Aquaman, Hickman's (New)Avengers and All New Ghost Rider

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By time1

I will give 12 points to these 2 titles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dean1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All New X-Men

Uncanny X-Men

X-Men

Magneto