Books I read the day before yesterday (2015/05/28):

• Sons of the Devil #001
  • Old Man Logan #001
  • Infinity Gauntlet #001
  • Inferno #001
  • Secret Wars 2099 #001
  • Ultimate End #001
  • Fight Club 2 #001

Sons of the Devil seemed pretty intriguing. I liked the art very much and the story is promising. I'm looking forward to issue #002!

Old Man Logan ... pure eyecandy. The visuals really were beautiful beyond measure. Since I didn't read the Old Man Logan arc, I wasn't disappointed by the story as I heard many people were. This book will stay in my pull list.

Infinity Gauntlet looked really good, too. I liked the art and the story might become really cool. But I gotta admit I'm not that hard to entertain. Let's see what issue #002 will be like.

Inferno was a disappointment for me. Normally I really dig demon-settings. But here I was pretty underwhelmed. I'm also not quite the fan of Colossus. So I won't read further issues of Inferno. Same goes for Secret Wars 2099 (I couldn't enjoy that... I'm not a fan of Cap and Hawkeye and the tech enhancements were just not my cup of tea. I dunno), Ultimate End (just didn't like it) and Fight Club 2, which was just confusing to me so I dropped it after a few pages. The art also wasn't really appealing for me. Although I really dig the cover art.

So - books that remain on my pull list:

• Sons of the Devil
  • Old Man Logan
  • Infinity Gauntlet

And books I dropped:

• Inferno
  • Secret Wars 2099
  • Ultimate End
  • Fight Club 2

Which is totally not a bad thing for me, since I already got too many ongoings on my radar for my taste.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm also very eager to continue reading Deadpool. I think I'll also take a look at Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars, which hopefully won't spoil my Deadpool experience.

Deadpool books I read recently:

• Deadpool #012 (1998)
  • Deadpool #013 (1998)
  • Deadpool #014 (1998)

The visuals up to #013 were cool, but starting with #014 the visuals became delicious with Walter McDaniel replacing Pete Woods as penciller. I was quite surprised and amazed by the major improvement. I actually even showed some panels to my girlfriend. And I've not been doing this often. I once showed her some of Clayton Crain's art (my favorite artist btw) from Savior #002.

Deadpool is even more fun when he's depictet more gorgeously. The hype is real!