#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#2 Posted by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

O boy... Back to the city? after 2? I dunno about this....

#3 Edited by marvel_dc_heroes_villains (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator 1 - In-freaking-credible

Predator 2 - Hmmmmmmmm......

AVP (both) - F******* garbage

Predators - Surprisingly good, maybe the franchise has more potential

I'll be keeping a cautiously excited eye on this.

PS; Predator beats Batman.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

They're releasing Predator as a 3D blu-ray, so it's possible this teaser is just for that :/

Staff
#5 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7503 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: But why does the poster feature a city?

#6 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be cool with another go at Preds in a city.

#7 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9918 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love a new Predator movie

just no AVP...ugh

#8 Posted by Hanson724 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_dc_heroes_villains: I agree about the movies but does that mean that since Schwarzenegger beat Predator that he also beats Batman? I don't know if could live in a world where that happens.:)

#9 Posted by ColonelRunAway (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly have a soft spot for 2. Wouldn't mind giving the city thing another shot.

#10 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy's quote sure makes it seem like a plug for the first movie.

#11 Posted by Cap10nate (2122 posts) - - Show Bio

Still might be my favorite action movie after all these years.

#12 Edited by marvel_dc_heroes_villains (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@hanson724: The Predator that lost to Arnie was clearly jobbing around. Predator vs normal human should only ever have one outcome, but that wouldn't really make for a good movie. The only way Arnie could beat Batman is if he forced him to read his autobiography, at which point Bats would spontaneously combust due to its ridiculousness.

#13 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator is always fun. Hope to see Chris Hanson cameo.

#14 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Only seen the recent Predators (well, that and the AvP movies), and I enjoyed it enough. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.

#15 Posted by ccraft (5017 posts) - - Show Bio

The 1st one was the best, I hope this one will be good!

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio

O boy... Back to the city? after 2? I dunno about this....

I like Predator 2, Danny Glover >> Arnold

#17 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

@hanson724: The Predator that lost to Arnie was clearly jobbing around. Predator vs normal human should only ever have one outcome, but that wouldn't really make for a good movie. The only way Arnie could beat Batman is if he forced him to read his autobiography, at which point Bats would spontaneously combust due to its ridiculousness.

I think its more of a case that the Predator was over confident, like one would be against any Human opposition.

#18 Edited by Hanson724 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_dc_heroes_villains said The Predator that lost to Arnie was clearly jobbing around. Predator vs normal human should only ever have one outcome, but that wouldn't really make for a good movie. The only way Arnie could beat Batman is if he forced him to read his autobiography, at which point Bats would spontaneously combust due to its ridiculousness .

I live in Sacramento CA and I can certainly attest to his ridiculousness . No one loves Arnie like Arnie. It's good to know that was a weak ass Predator and I don't have to leave the planet.

#19 Posted by Hanson724 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_dc_heroes_villains: I messed up the first one so here it is again

@marvel_dc_heroes_villains said The Predator that lost to Arnie was clearly jobbing around. Predator vs normal human should only ever have one outcome, but that wouldn't really make for a good movie. The only way Arnie could beat Batman is if he forced him to read his autobiography, at which point Bats would spontaneously combust due to its ridiculousness .

I live in Sacramento CA and I can certainly attest to his ridiculousness . No one loves Arnie like Arnie. It's good to know that was a weak ass Predator and I don't have to leave the planet.

#20 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone remember Predator 2 & the ending when a Pred gave Danny Glover that old flint pistol? now thats the predator Movie i wanna see going back in time to the American Civil war & causing chaos between both sets of Soldiers.