#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

A tribute to the company that made me a true believer. 'Nuff said.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

****** ****** son of a *****!

How'd you manage to make a better video than my own with naught but images and a song?!

Explain to me this dark magic!

And preferably what that song is.

Please.

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Nothing special really, just a good eye for what image matches what part of the song, which is Superhero by Tim McMorris

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@JonSmith: Nothing special really, just a good eye for what image matches what part of the song, which is Superhero by Tim McMorris

Thank you very much.

... You're going to sue me if I make a video of my own with that song in future, aren't you?

#5 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Nope. Provided you don't use it for a slideshow Marvel tribute, but actual footage videos are allowed. Nah, I'm just messing with ya, go ahead use it if you want I don't care.

BTW, what's your youtube channel? Kinda curious now.

#6 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@JonSmith: Nope. Provided you don't use it for a slideshow Marvel tribute, but actual footage videos are allowed. Nah, I'm just messing with ya, go ahead use it if you want I don't care.

BTW, what's your youtube channel? Kinda curious now.

Behold, my dismal channel!

#7 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@JonSmith: Just checked out a couple of your vids and I gotta put this bluntly.

Your praise honors me. But your video was inspirational. It displays the very core of heroes as a whole, whereas mine merely focus on the individual.

#9 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I only say it because it's true! As for my video, yeah that was kind of my underlying intent with it.

Also if you really liked this one, check out my video "DC Comics Through the Ages"

#10 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@JonSmith: I only say it because it's true! As for my video, yeah that was kind of my underlying intent with it.

Also if you really liked this one, check out my video "DC Comics Through the Ages"

Yep, that settles it. Followed and subscribed.

#11 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Thanks! XD

Be sure to check out my Jason Todd tribute. It's one of my oldest and most praised!

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really diggin' this tribute.

Good job!

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! That is really good! Even better than your DC one!

#14 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Thanks! =)

#15 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude:

You're welcome. Keep up the good work!

#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked this one almost as much as I liked the DC one

#17 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @BlackArmor:

Thanks!! XD