#1 Edited by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

This where puny humans list funny 60's Spiderman memes. Here are some Hulk really like:

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: Might want to switch out some of those, as cursing isn't allowed on this site.

Also this belongs in the Off Topic.

#3 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@TheHulk: Might want to switch out some of those, as cursing isn't allowed on this site.

Also this belongs in the Off Topic.

Oh. Maybe then Hulk should delete this thread completely.

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@TheHulk: Might want to switch out some of those, as cursing isn't allowed on this site.

Also this belongs in the Off Topic.

Oh. Maybe then Hulk should delete this thread completely.

You can't actually do that and I don't think the thread is that bad. Just make sure not to use all the Fbomb images and people should start posting their own favorites. At least if this is moved to the Off Topic, which I'm sure a mod will do if you ask them.

#5 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@TheHulk said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@TheHulk: Might want to switch out some of those, as cursing isn't allowed on this site.

Also this belongs in the Off Topic.

Oh. Maybe then Hulk should delete this thread completely.

You can't actually do that and I don't think the thread is that bad. Just make sure not to use all the Fbomb images and people should start posting their own favorites. At least if this is moved to the Off Topic, which I'm sure a mod will do if you ask them.

The problem was a lot of 60's Spidey memes tend to swear, so Hulk no see the point.

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: Alright.

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio