6 Awesome Rated R Superhero Movies That We´ll Never See

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll 6 Awesome Rated R Superhero Movies That We´ll Never See (64 votes)

I would like to see the Captain America one 13%
I would like to see the Daredevil one 27%
I would like to see the Iron Fist one 19%
I would like to see the Magneto one 25%
I would like to see the Punisher one 41%
I would like to see the Batman ones 44%
I dont like Rated R movies :c 5%
You should be the new Kevin Fiege (just kidding on this one) 9%

This is just a geek dream of 6 movies that IMO would be awesome to have. I know that you wont like some choices and that, but It´s just my geek dream, who cares, I hope you agree on some of this ones. And yeah, I know that they shouldn´t neccesary be Rated R but anyway. It´s just some day dreaming.

6. Captain America War Movie.

Directed by : Alfonso Cuarón.

Reference : Children of Men

Chances of being made : 2%

I know that we already got this movie... but just imagine it, an actual war movie, with spectacular cinematography like Saving Private Ryan, long uncut scenes like Children of Men, Cap kicking some asses in battle, entering the Hydra Nazi Base etc etc. pretty much the First Avenger one, but with actual gritty war scenes.

If you haven´t seen Children of Men , there´s 2 great , mind blowing uncut sequences, this one takes place near the end of the movie so it´s your decision to watch it or not.

5. Daredevil / Born Again.

Directed By : Martin Scorcese

Reference : Taxi Driver, Mean Streets, Goodfellas, The Departed.

Chances of being made: 8%

I don´t know really what to say, anyone who likes Scorcese would probably agree that he´s perfect for Daredevil.Martin still got it. Either if it´s in actual time or in the 70´s he would be a dreamy option.

4. Iron Fist

Directed By : Gareth Evans

References : The Raid and The Raid 2

Chances of being made : 6%

It would be spectacular a movie of Iron Fist with fights like the ones in the Raid Movies. They´re just stellar. If you haven´t seen them yet and you like action movies, you really should watch them. Add some decent story, (I don´t know Iron Fist but I´m sure he has good stories) add also some cool cgi fire effects and you got a really really fantastic martial art movie.

There are so many good fights in this 2 movies, that you should watch them by your own, but Im gonna throw this one.

3. Magneto

Directed by : Steve McQueen or Matthew Vaugh

References : Shame, Hunger, / X Men First Class

Chances of being made : 20-25%

Okay , maybe some people want more Cyclops, and that , but I want this one so much, I imagine a movie of the 10 years between FC and DOFP, focusing on the JFK plot, on the deaths of Azazel, Emma, and the other guys, also knowing why Mystique became a killer.

Actually I made a concept teaser for this one, hope you like it.

2. Punisher

Directed by : ???

Chances of being made: 1-10%

Okay, this one is the hardest, there are already 2 movies about Castle and they weren´t good (IMO), so, how would this one be different? Honestly I dont know.

I would guess that some people wont like this but I imagine some kind of existencial/phsycological drama/action/thriller. Focusing in his tormented mind, is he a lost man? can ge give up killing? is he a monster or a hero?.

Again, I dont know if it´s the right direction, but I would pay to see that. And add some gritty storyline like "The Slavers" and you got a bomb.

1. David Fincher´s Batman / Darren Aronofsky Arkham Asylum.

Batman Directed by : David Fincher or Ben Affleck (Chances of being made 80-90%) [But not R]

Arkham Asylum Directed by : Darren Aronofsky (Chances of being made : 50-65%)

References: Zodiac, Se7en, Black Swan, Pi , Requiem for a Dream, The Wrestler.

I think this one the easiest one, using the Riddler for the Fincher One, everyone who saw and loved "Zodiac" or SE7EN probably will agree with me. (There´s this thing that Riddler is not a serial killer, but IDK, involve Zsazs or something like that) And we would finally see Batman as the World´s Greatest Detective.

Maybe add a sinister Killer Croc subplot for the cool fights in the underground.

And the other option is an Arkham Asylum one by Aronofksy, the guy knows how to do phsychological dramas, I think he´s perfect, no more much to add.

If you actually read all and watch the videos. Thank you. no really , thank you.

I

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e87ac5ca630b
deactivated-5e87ac5ca630b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved the part of X-Men: First Class where Magneto is going around the world killing Nazi's.

A spinoff with just Michael Fassbender, in the style of Munich would be awesome. -100% chance though.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Transformers1024

Agreed 100%. It really shows how much thought and effort you put into this. Great article!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice thread. But I gotta disagree with Punisher because the Thomas Jane one was pretty decent. Far from perfect but still deserves a praise.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed 100%. It really shows how much thought and effort you put into this. Great article!

thanks man!

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Iron Fist movie with fight scenes like the raid...... Why doesn't that exists yet!!!.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

A Iron Fist movie with fight scenes like the raid...... Why doesn't that exists yet!!!.

Because the world isn´t fair :c

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread. But I gotta disagree with Punisher because the Thomas Jane one was pretty decent. Far from perfect but still deserves a praise.

Yeah I know,. but you could always improve.

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ManDog

Good article, I found attractive 5 of them, except the Cap One. Idk maybe I´m not into war movies, but holy crap Children of Men was awesome.

And why the Magneto one should be rated R? just wondering.

Anyway good entry man.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I really wanted for Suicide Squad to have a hard R Rating.

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wanted for Suicide Squad to have a hard R Rating.

But at least we´re gonna have it. pg-13 for sure but yeah. I´m with you. it should be great being R

The same goes for deadpool but I don´t know what planes they have for him.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No Wolverine???

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

No Wolverine???

He´s been in pretty much all the X Men Movies, he has 2 solo movies. And the Wolverine has an Rated R version

Anyway, if I had to do it , I´d say Old Man Logan.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jackal9901: An R rated Wolverine film is very high on my list.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have the picture of the cover I'm referencing but the Iron fist movie HAS to have him punching a dragon. No questions.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0% chance of any marvel or dc superhero movie set in their cinematic universe ever being made rated R.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have the picture of the cover I'm referencing but the Iron fist movie HAS to have him punching a dragon. No questions.

For sure.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901: First he kills a dragon then goes on a chi powered muder spree with the raid level blood and gore gentleman we have Written the best movie ever.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111 said:

0% chance of any marvel or dc superhero movie set in their cinematic universe ever being made rated R.

Yeah, pretty much this. Maybe if they lowered their budget chances would increas to 5% haha (And also depends on the character)

But yeah it has to be Vertigo or Marvel Knights/MAX

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are you coming up with these probability %'s? You said there's an 8% chance Marvel will hire Martin Scorcese and go R rated for a movie that they already have a TV show of. 8% chance is way, way, way, way, way too high.

Impossible? No, but 8% is 1 in 12. That is ridiculous.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well , we are basically getting the Iron Fist and Punisher ones , nice