5th wave- what would you like to see?

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RitchieB

So if you haven't heard a number of titles are being cancelled for the 5th wave to come in. I believe its about 5 or 6 titles that are going bye bye. who or what do you think should replace them?

Personally I would like to see something involving a team of the former Titana. ya know the guys that are kinda in between the Justice League and The Teen Titans.

I think a great comic book team would be

1. Nightwing

2. Wally West

3. Donna Troy

4. Terra

5. Aquagirl-Marquez

6. Booster Gold ( I know hes not a former TT or sidekick but I believe he would be good)

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Cyborg, Shazam, Secret Six

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RitchieB

@Fuchsia_Nightingale:

who would you use for Secret Six? A lot of the characters are already being used in Suicide Squad

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RitchieB: Sandman

Scandal Savage

Batwoman

Roy Harper

umm idk lol

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RitchieB

@Fuchsia_Nightingale:

Don't think Roy or Batwoman will work cuz they are already in something else

maybe

Scandal Savage

Sandman

Bane

Deathstroke (as his series is being cancelled)

Killerfrost

Chesire

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RitchieB: Cool !

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#7  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

Taken in part from my recent thread Which 52 Titles Would You Have Chosen?

1. Superman Squad
  2. The Others
  3. Shazam
  4. Flex Mentallo
  5. Dark Knight / Boy Wonder (continuing Frank Miller and Jim Lee's All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder, now canon)
  6. Green Lantern / Green Arrow (Hal Jordan and Oliver Queen traveling across America confronting social ills)
  7. Denizens (a look at a world of superheroes through the eyes of ordinary individuals like Jimmy Olsen and Lucy Lane)
  8. Krypton (Jor-El, Lara, Zod, Zor-El, Alura, Kara)
  9. Adventure Comics (the teenage years of Clark Kent; not affiliated with the Smallville television show)
  10. Lois and Clark (not based off the television show; recaptures the classic stories of Lois pining for Superman and ignoring Clark/trying to prove he's Superman)
  11. Gotham PD (a nior crime comic)
  12. Metropolis SCU (a sci-fi proceedural)
  13. Charlton comics (Dan Garret, Captain Atom, the Question, Peacemaker, Nightshade, Thunderbolt)
  14. Milestone comics (featuring Icon, Rocket, Static, Hardware, and other Milestone characters)
  15. Wildstorm comics (featuring Grifter, Fairchild, and other Wildstorm characters)
  16. More Fun comics (similar to JL8, Tiny Titans, or Superman Family Adventures)
StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StrangeMan

Something comedic that isn't trying to be "extreme" all the time, I don't care what (But if I had to choose, a Plastic Man title would be the perfect fit).

Oh, and The Brave and The Bold would be nice.

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#9  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

@StrangeMan said:

Something comedic that isn't trying to be "extreme" all the time, I don't care what (But if I had to choose, a Plastic Man title would be the perfect fit).

Oh, and The Brave and The Bold would be nice.

I almost forgot that one. Here's my updated list, though it would probably have to represent several forthcoming waves.

• Superman Squad
  • The Others
  • Shazam
  • Flex Mentallo
  • Dark Knight / Boy Wonder (continuing Frank Miller and Jim Lee's All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder, now canon)
  • Green Lantern / Green Arrow (Hal Jordan and Oliver Queen traveling across America confronting social ills)
  • The Brave and the Bold (Hal Jordan and Barry Allan)
  • Denizens (a look at a world of superheroes through the eyes of ordinary individuals like Jimmy Olsen and Lucy Lane)
  • Krypton (Jor-El, Lara, Zod, Zor-El, Alura, Kara)
  • Adventure Comics (the teenage years of Clark Kent; not affiliated with the Smallville television show)
  • Lois and Clark (not based off the television show; recaptures the classic stories of Lois pining for Superman and ignoring Clark/trying to prove he's Superman)
  • Gotham PD (a nior crime comic)
  • Metropolis SCU (a sci-fi proceedural)
  • Charlton comics (Dan Garret, Captain Atom, the Question, Peacemaker, Nightshade, Thunderbolt)
  • Milestone comics (featuring Icon, Rocket, Static, Hardware, and other Milestone characters)
  • Wildstorm comics (featuring Grifter, Fairchild, and other Wildstorm characters)
  • More Fun comics (similar to JL8, Tiny Titans, or Superman Family Adventures)