Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice 5th dlc character will debut this weekend at EVO in Las Vegas. also premiering will be a highly requested DLC skin. Be sure to keep you're eyes open people

#1 Posted by ccraft (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed also mentioned gameplay for that character as well

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Ed also mentioned gameplay for that character as well

that kinda goes without saying.

#3 Posted by lilben42 (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH.

#4 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Sub-Zero.

#5 Posted by Black_Claw (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter. Watch it happen.

Online
#6 Posted by ccraft (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter. Watch it happen.

Yes most likely, he'll be the best DLC! I wonder how mad people would be if they made MMH blue lol

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Black_Claw (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@black_claw said:

Martian Manhunter. Watch it happen.

Yes most likely, he'll be the best DLC! I wonder how mad people would be if they made MMH blue lol

Even better, When Martian Manhunter steps on to the stage during his intro, he'll shape shift to reveal that he was really Shang Tsung and then Shang will look to the screen and say "You we're expecting somebody else?". That would be the ultimate troll!

Online
#9 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ccraft (5596 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@black_claw said:

Martian Manhunter. Watch it happen.

Yes most likely, he'll be the best DLC! I wonder how mad people would be if they made MMH blue lol

Even better, When Martian Manhunter steps on to the stage during his intro, he'll shape shift to reveal that he was really Shang Tsung and then Shang will look to the screen and say "You we're expecting somebody else?". That would be the ultimate troll!

thats not funny.......

#13 Posted by ccraft (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw said:

@ccraft said:

@black_claw said:

Martian Manhunter. Watch it happen.

Yes most likely, he'll be the best DLC! I wonder how mad people would be if they made MMH blue lol

Even better, When Martian Manhunter steps on to the stage during his intro, he'll shape shift to reveal that he was really Shang Tsung and then Shang will look to the screen and say "You we're expecting somebody else?". That would be the ultimate troll!

thats not funny.......

What if it was reversed and Shang Tsung comes out in the intro and transforms into MMH?

#14 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope its a Raven skin lol.

#15 Posted by ccraft (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope its a Raven skin lol.

That would be cool, but I think they will be making a Zod MoS skin.

#16 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

Its mos def Manhunter. Can't wait to see how he plays and moves.

#17 Posted by nickthedevil (13972 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Aquaman's and Flash's villains?

This is Bull.

#18 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: They really dropped the ball when they added a Firestorm villain. Instead of Killer Frost, they could've/should've added Captain Cold.

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Aquaman's and Flash's villains?

This is Bull.

Boon hates the Rogues, im not sure about Aquaman though.

@ccraft said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@black_claw said:

@ccraft said:

@black_claw said:

Martian Manhunter. Watch it happen.

Yes most likely, he'll be the best DLC! I wonder how mad people would be if they made MMH blue lol

Even better, When Martian Manhunter steps on to the stage during his intro, he'll shape shift to reveal that he was really Shang Tsung and then Shang will look to the screen and say "You we're expecting somebody else?". That would be the ultimate troll!

thats not funny.......

What if it was reversed and Shang Tsung comes out in the intro and transforms into MMH?

that would be a little funny

#20 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

@blkson said:

@nickthedevil: They really dropped the ball when they added a Firestorm villain. Instead of Killer Frost, they could've/should've added Captain Cold.

But they needed another female character.

The character better be Martian Manhunter

#21 Posted by Black_Claw (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@blkson said:

@nickthedevil: They really dropped the ball when they added a Firestorm villain. Instead of Killer Frost, they could've/should've added Captain Cold.

But they needed another female character.

The character better be Martian Manhunter

It's gonna be Martian Manhunter. They've been dropping hints ever since Boon left him off the second DLC poll.

Online
#22 Posted by ccraft (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

http://screencrush.com/new-injustice-gods-among-us-dlc-character-to-debut-at-evo-2013/

"According to Shoryuken, the trailer hyping the character’s arrival will be played ahead of the Injustice tournament finals on Sunday.

As the season pass only covered four characters, it’s likely everyone will have to pony up some cash to get their hands on whoever this new hero or villain ends up being. There will also reportedly be new costumes on display in the trailer, though those, too, will likely require players to drop additional funds to unlock."

#23 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give you 5 seconds to guess times up it's Martian Manhunter.

#24 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally!

#25 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by k4tzm4n (34944 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to do the best I can to post the news ASAP. I'm a bit busy and can't search for it right now, but what specific days are EVO?

Staff
#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm going to do the best I can to post the news ASAP. I'm a bit busy and can't search for it right now, but what specific days are EVO?

Friday-sunday.

#28 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Black_Claw (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Oh hell yes! DCAU nostalgia is already hitting me big time! Is there a video up yet?

Online
#30 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter...

Meh...better than another MK character.

#31 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Oh hell yes! DCAU nostalgia is already hitting me big time! Is there a video up yet?

yup. G-man posted one in the mmh forums

#32 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter...

Meh...better than another MK character.

you were expecting Sub-Zero maybe

#34 Edited by jguz17 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Will season pass people get Man hunter?

#35 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jguz17 said:

Will season pass people get Man hunter?

no. the season pass only gets you Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion

#36 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Mission almost complete!

#37 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio