Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Lets be honest the 52 Suicide Squad is a shadow of what the Squad used to be.

And no is not nostalgia.

What so ever i need to understand in your opinions, why is this happening, why the Squad tha was sign of greatness is just ok now.

And please dont blame Harley Quinn.

My main problem is that it feels like the Secret Six.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

-They got a subpar writer to write the first couple arcs of the Squad and then it became a tie-in with Forever Evil.

-The thing that made Ostrander's run on Suicide Squad great was that the book took characters who were d-listers and made you care about them. The current book doesn't really do that.

-The line ups for the Squad have been somewhat meh(I do like Black Manta on the team) and have left out characters like Bronze Tiger, Counter Vertigo, and Nightshade(Captain Boomerang was also out of the Squad for quite some time).

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-They got a subpar writer to write the first couple arcs of the Squad and then it became a tie-in with Forever Evil.

-The thing that made Ostrander's run on Suicide Squad great was that the book took characters who were d-listers and made you care about them. The current book doesn't really do that.

-The line ups for the Squad have been somewhat meh(I do like Black Manta on the team) and have left out characters like Bronze Tiger, Counter Vertigo, and Nightshade(Captain Boomerang was also out of the Squad for quite some time).

And this is a huge problem, if we have a listers, you dont care because they will survive no matter what and give you less to explore.

Yep the roster needs to change.
Yep the roster needs to change.
This used to be the Squad
This used to be the Squad
No Caption Provided

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I can't think of anything right with the New 52 Squad. It's been below average at its best.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I can't think of anything right with the New 52 Squad. It's been below average at its best.

And that speaks volumes of why we should talk about this subject.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skit

The first two issues of new suicide squad were good, that's got to count for something.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hhhhmmm

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers