DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By DangerMau5

Am i the only one who does this!?!? lol

I mean, i don't exactly always just "window shop" i buy stuff but i try find the best prices on things, so i find my self window shopping various ebay accounts and amazon lol. sometimes you get something that someone is selling and they have no idea what they have, so you get it pennies on the dollar.... others know exactly what they have but their problem is they think they could get an extortion amount of money for it.

Right now i'm trying to find some decently priced first appearances..... so far, meh..... people want a lot of f*^(&^ing money for first appearances that if you ran across them at a comic book store, you could probably haggle your way to half the price the internet sellers are asking. problem is: when you see that comic gem at the store, and it's a little out of your range that day, you think "next week i get payed, and i'm coming right for you." u go back next week and boom, it's gone! who knows when you'll see it again... the internet solves this, u can "always" kind of find your holy grail on internet, accept it cost your kidney and half your lung to get it.

alright, back to the grind.

I AM THE BRODY OF INTERNET COMIC BOOK COMMERCE! (brody from Mallrats) :)