3 Infinity Gems for Marvel Phase 3

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Feige has just confirmed that line up for Marvel Phase 3 but what about the remaining Infinity stones: Green Soul Gem, Orange Time Gem and the Mind Gem. Where will they pop up and how will they impact the movie? Here are my theories but I would love to hear yours as well.

As a side note, I think the creators of Captain Marvel and Inhumans should combine story lines and just call it Guradians of the Galaxy 3 because both story lines involve the Kree. The Kree would probably like to get revenge on the Guardians of the Galaxy for ruining Ronan's plans for destroying Xandar. Also it seems pretty clear that Cap will be killed off after Captain America 3 or for fans' sake he will be out of commission for Avengers 3. Maybe he will make a full or cameo appearance for Black Panther (wishful thinking).

• Captain America 3: Civil War-The mind gem would be a possibility if they bring in MODOK and he teams up with Red Skull while taking over AIM. Plus Sharon Carter was brainwashed by Dr. Faustus to murder Cap.
  • Doctor Strange: The soul gem would be a possibility if Adam Warlock was freed by the explosion in the Collector's museum after GOTG. The soul gem could be used by Dormammu or Baron Mordo in order to collect souls and gain power
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 2: The mind gem would be plausible if Moondragon is introduced thereby elaborating Drax's origin. Moondragon's power could be abused by Thanos and the Mad Titan could indoctrinate Moondragon as one of "his children" in order to spite Drax
  • Thor: Ragnarok: The time gem would be plausible because if Loki manages to bring about the end of the world aka Ragnarok then the time gem could reverse the effect.
  • Black Panther: The soul gem maybe used in this film because the Black Panther has confronted villains like Achebe and Malice who deal in voodoo but due to Adam Warlock's close tie with the gem, its not likely that Warlock and Black Panther will team up.
  • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers): Not sure which gem would be useful for this movie. Open to suggestions.
  • Inhumans: The mind gem would be possible since Maximus the Mad Thinker has the ability to manipulate people with his telekinesis. The gem would simply amplify his powers.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

So, 3 more Marvel MacGuffin movies? Great......

I just hope they leave those gems out of Cap 3 and Black Panther. Those are the two i'm most excited for, and IMO, every mcu film with a gem to chase has been mediocre.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's fair to assume Dr. Strange will introduce one of the new gems.

Beata

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: GOTG and Avengers weren't really MacGuffin movies.

Beata

I wasn't talking about Avengers, but GotG and Thor 2 definitely were. However, the advantage GotG has over Thor 2 is general enjoyableness that masked the mediocrity of the script IMO. Thor 2 just sucked all around.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

The mind gem was in Loki's scepter

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: it doesn't make sense though because why would thanos give loki an infinity gem plus loki had some mind control abilities b4 the scepter was introduced. Just check out the end of the first thor

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead: it doesn't make sense though because why would thanos give loki an infinity gem plus loki had some mind control abilities b4 the scepter was introduced. Just check out the end of the first thor

Point taken

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: it's cool I fell for that same ploy with the scepter too. I think the scepter is a divining rod that points to infinity gems like it did with the tessaract