28 Minute Epic: A Feature Superhero Comedy

28MinuteEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 28MinuteEpic

My name is Rocco Petrullo and I like yourself have been born and raised in geek culture. The first film I ever saw was Batman (1989) and I’ve been hooked ever since. The only thing better than watching a superhero film is making one. I star and co wrote 28 Minute Epic: A Feature Length Real Life Superhero Action Comedy. There are 5 days left on kickstarter to make the dream happen. Kickstarter is all or nothing, so if we don’t make it, you are charged nothing. But if we do make our goal, you just made a superhero film and my dream a reality. Please check out the link and see the EPiC rewards that we have. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/827894937/28-minute-epic

For 5 dollars you get your name in the credits, but for 28 dollars you get A digital copy of the film, outline of how we made the script , the script, soundtrack, and your name in the credits. There are many other higher rewards to check out at the site such as posters, shirts, 12 storyboards of the film, a hard copy of the film with special features, and even a producer credit. Check it out and if you like it, spread the word. Make 28 Minute Epic a possible and maybe next year people will be dressing up as The Masked Avenger, Spanky, Captain Wow, Random Man, or even as the cool, but dangerous “hero” known as The Dark Rider. What’s better than 15 minutes of fame? 28!