2014 Godzilla plot and villain is leaked (spoilers)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes

I couldn't help myself. I had to dig a bit because I was so curious to see what it was going to be about. The toy line for Godzilla leaked almost everything on accident.

Spoilers ahead (stop reading now if you don't want to know the plot)

"Possibly the last of an ancient species of giant amphibious creatures that evolved at a time when the surface of the earth was over 10 times more radioactive than it is today. GODZILLA can convert his radiation stores into a violent, focused exhalation of atomic ray. Rarely seen, but spoken of in antient Pacific Islan myths. 'Gojira' was last spotted in 1954 when the U.S Navy encountered and attempted to kill him with an atomic blast in the Pacific Ocean. Since then, the giant creature has been living in the deep ocean - until a threat to his survival from an ancient foe forces him to reappear."

Godzilla will use his atomic breath in the movie but as a last resort when he fights MUTO.

Godzilla is amphibious

Godzilla is male, not female

Godzilla has been asleep in the Pacific Ocean for decades

The MUTO is an ancient creature, from the same time period that Godzilla existed.

Both Godzilla and the MUTO were natural enemies

Godzilla's atomic breathe is consistent with previous films, though a rare occurance because it has such a high destructive out put he will only use it as a last resort in this movie

Humans wake up the MUTO after the which threatens Godzilla's survival

There are more than one Godzilla. The skeleton that you see in the trailer was another Godzilla. The Godzilla that fights muto though is the biggest one.

Amongst that another monster will be awoken by humans thus Godzilla will retaliate

They are going the natural route. That Godzilla and muto has always been there and that he was just sleeping for so long. That nature made them due to the radiation from their timeline. Humans wake them up from all the nuclear war testing which just causes a chain of events and eventually leads to Godzilla being awoken to find his enemies alive and well. Mutos go on a rampage. Thus Godzilla will destroy everything in his path in search to kill the other kaiju. Humans freak out and attack Godzilla then after he no sells everything they throw at him. Humans realize he just wants to attack the mutos.

No Caption Provided