2 vs 3

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

movie batman & daredevil vs freddy jason myers who lives and who dies?   oh so much souls to eat.    

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
It all depends on which version of each are you using... cause if you are using Freddy Krugger from the Nightmare On Elm Street 2 ... Batman and Daredevil have no chance
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well i was thanking of freddy from freddy vs jason    jason voorhees from friday the 13th part 6 jason lives  and myers from halloween remake   batman from the dark kight movie  i hated that suit in batman begains and daredevil from the movie  oh freddy is in the real world  in this match  not  Freddy Krugger from the Nightmare On Elm Street 2  because then freddy would easy kill them and take there souls away without help.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Batman and Daredevil are more agile than these Horror Villians... I think if Batman can use some of his gadgets to trip up the Horror Team they could win here
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your right but  most the the time the only way to take jason down is a powerful death blow  hey like i said your right they could find a way to win.