Mr24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr24
No Caption Provided

On Sunday July 28th, 2013, GamerFitnation had the chance to interview with the cast of 2 Guns, an action-comedy film based of a comic and directed by Baltasar Kormákur. The story revolves around how two men Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg rob a bank, only to find out that they’re both undercover for different agencies. They join forces for a common goal and find themselves in the middle of a 3-way war. 2 Guns also stars Paula Patton, Bill Paxton, and Edward James Olmos.

GF: What was it like working together for the first time?

Washington: I’ve been looking to stick my toe in the water, especially after coming off the movie flight. I was looking to do something different and have more fun. So when I read the script and I heard that Mark was involved. I was like “I could be safe”, because I knew Mark was not just funny, but he has warmth and a heart about him that I like. I watched Ted the other night too. That’s a sick movie. How did you do that fight scene? That was crazy!

Full Interview, including Bill Paxton Click link http://gamerfitnation.com/2013/08/2-guns-1-cast-interview/