#1 Edited by MistaS (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Smallville (despite how many times it broke my heart) so I'm a lil excited for the darker DC comics series 'Arrow'

Heres a list of DC character cameos that are expected in the first season, so check it out. "like", retweet and comment if you're happy about it.

http://screenrant.com/arrow-cw-dc-comics-characters-cameos-guest-stars/

Twitter @Cute4aTaste

#2 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Already knew about the cast that would be appearing, looked at it the other day; but to be honest I'm not expecting much from the show. Smallville was pretty awful from what little I watched.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of these changes are pretty dumb, to be honest.

#4 Posted by MistaS (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear ya. Truth is most comic-related TV shows and movies end up disappointing the hell out of me. But what can I say? they are my ugly babies and I love them.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92692 posts) - - Show Bio

Ashley Scott (who played Huntress in the short-lived Birds of Prey television show) Tweeted about a week ago (it has since been deleted) that she was excited to step into the shoes of Kate Spencer (Manhunter) for a reading for Arrow.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (32072 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't want John Barrowman to play Dr. Light.

I don't know how I feel about him playing Deathstroke... can he do it? Eh... I just don't think he's big enough (physically), and he looks too young.

Honestly, I still want Stephen Lang to play Deathstroke.

DEATHSTROKE!!!
#7 Posted by MistaS (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: That would be pretty cool, although I wasn't crazy about her Huntress, I'm going to chalk it up to a poorly executed series.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92692 posts) - - Show Bio

@MistaS said:

@Mercy_: That would be pretty cool, although I wasn't crazy about her Huntress, I'm going to chalk it up to a poorly executed series.

I thought she did well with what she was given and the way that the part was written. That whole series was a mess, though.

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: That's a fantastic choice for Slade. Kudos sir.

#10 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

I refuse to visit any sites that have their "list of _____" as slideshows, in some attempt to get more visits on their traffic count. It's incredibly inconvenient.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (32072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan: That's a fantastic choice for Slade. Kudos sir.

Thank you. I will keep saying it until some guy gets the bright idea to cast him in the role.

I also want Leonardo DiCaprio in the role of Hush and Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne (Batman Beyond movie)

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Thank you. I will keep saying it until some guy gets the bright idea to cast him in the role.

I also want Leonardo DiCaprio in the role of Hush and Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne (Batman Beyond movie)

Then let it be heard through the interwebs! JXM demands the casting of Stephen Lang to play Deathstroke.

DiCaprio as Hush would be brilliant but I'd rather choose someone... more imposing. Take Jon Hamm for example?

#13 Posted by JediXMan (32072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

Then let it be heard through the interwebs! JXM demands the casting of Stephen Lang to play Deathstroke.

DiCaprio as Hush would be brilliant but I'd rather choose someone... more imposing. Take Jon Hamm for example?

I don't know if being imposing is necessary. You need somebody to play Hush and Thomas Eliot. I think DiCaprio would be able to pull it off.

I'm looking forward to Django Unchained later this year, mostly because I want to see DiCaprio in a "bad guy" role.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: True, but I think Hamm could easily pull that off, or perhaps even Fassbender.

Tarantino is going to knock it out of the park again, he always does.

#15 Posted by fodigg (6209 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Catsnlynne (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how they can say that Arrow is going to follow the comic book. In the comic book Ollie's parents are dead, and he never had a sister (or a brother). I hope they make Speedy be Roy Harper and I wish Black Canary wasn't going to be in it.
#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (9015 posts) - - Show Bio

SUCH a shame what they're doing to Black Canary. I'd say it's because you can't have supporting characters that can beat the crap out of the main guy but that's most of them here hahaha.

#18 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not expecting it to achieve Smallville's awesome standards (which continued to it's comic series) but it might be good

#19 Posted by Alton (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

For anyone who doesn't want to click through because they hate slideshow articles as much as me:

1. The "Well-Dressed Man," an unconfirmed DC character, played by John Barrowman
  2. Speedy (Roy Harper)
  3. Deathstroke
  4. Huntress
  5. Black Canary
  6. Deadshot
  7. Constantine Drakon
  8. China White
  9. Merlyn
  10. Walter Steele
  11. Felicity Smoak

The article has write-ups of each character and the details of the confirmation.

You scared me for a minute there. I thought this list was going to be a lame walk through of major DC capes just to give them screen time like in Smallville without any real context regarding developing the Arrow storyline.I could do without Speedy(Harper),but I haven't been following the new book which some of this is based on.I'd rather see it done from what I've heard the NuDC premise is because it ejects a lot of the old baggage.This list is a least more Arrowcentric,but I could also do without Black Canary.Let's use this opportunity to move on to a new Arrow era.I gotta say though the trailer were he goes on about being a dangerous bad boy is truly awful.It confirms the naysayers who object to it being on CW.