11 Confirmed DC Comic Characters Appearing in CW’s ‘Arrow’

MistaS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MistaS

I loved Smallville (despite how many times it broke my heart) so I'm a lil excited for the darker DC comics series 'Arrow'

Heres a list of DC character cameos that are expected in the first season, so check it out. "like", retweet and comment if you're happy about it.

http://screenrant.com/arrow-cw-dc-comics-characters-cameos-guest-stars/

Twitter @Cute4aTaste

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By minigunman123

Meh. Already knew about the cast that would be appearing, looked at it the other day; but to be honest I'm not expecting much from the show. Smallville was pretty awful from what little I watched.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SmashBrawler

Some of these changes are pretty dumb, to be honest.

MistaS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MistaS

I hear ya. Truth is most comic-related TV shows and movies end up disappointing the hell out of me. But what can I say? they are my ugly babies and I love them.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

Ashley Scott (who played Huntress in the short-lived Birds of Prey television show) Tweeted about a week ago (it has since been deleted) that she was excited to step into the shoes of Kate Spencer (Manhunter) for a reading for Arrow.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I really don't want John Barrowman to play Dr. Light.

I don't know how I feel about him playing Deathstroke... can he do it? Eh... I just don't think he's big enough (physically), and he looks too young.

Honestly, I still want Stephen Lang to play Deathstroke.

DEATHSTROKE!!!
DEATHSTROKE!!!
MistaS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MistaS

@Mercy_: That would be pretty cool, although I wasn't crazy about her Huntress, I'm going to chalk it up to a poorly executed series.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_

@MistaS said:

@Mercy_: That would be pretty cool, although I wasn't crazy about her Huntress, I'm going to chalk it up to a poorly executed series.

I thought she did well with what she was given and the way that the part was written. That whole series was a mess, though.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

@JediXMan: That's a fantastic choice for Slade. Kudos sir.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By greenteaforme

I refuse to visit any sites that have their "list of _____" as slideshows, in some attempt to get more visits on their traffic count. It's incredibly inconvenient.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan: That's a fantastic choice for Slade. Kudos sir.

Thank you. I will keep saying it until some guy gets the bright idea to cast him in the role.

I also want Leonardo DiCaprio in the role of Hush and Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne (Batman Beyond movie)

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

@JediXMan said:

Thank you. I will keep saying it until some guy gets the bright idea to cast him in the role.

I also want Leonardo DiCaprio in the role of Hush and Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne (Batman Beyond movie)

Then let it be heard through the interwebs! JXM demands the casting of Stephen Lang to play Deathstroke.

DiCaprio as Hush would be brilliant but I'd rather choose someone... more imposing. Take Jon Hamm for example?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

Then let it be heard through the interwebs! JXM demands the casting of Stephen Lang to play Deathstroke.

DiCaprio as Hush would be brilliant but I'd rather choose someone... more imposing. Take Jon Hamm for example?

I don't know if being imposing is necessary. You need somebody to play Hush and Thomas Eliot. I think DiCaprio would be able to pull it off.

I'm looking forward to Django Unchained later this year, mostly because I want to see DiCaprio in a "bad guy" role.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@JediXMan: True, but I think Hamm could easily pull that off, or perhaps even Fassbender.

Tarantino is going to knock it out of the park again, he always does.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By fodigg
Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Catsnlynne

I don't see how they can say that Arrow is going to follow the comic book. In the comic book Ollie's parents are dead, and he never had a sister (or a brother). I hope they make Speedy be Roy Harper and I wish Black Canary wasn't going to be in it.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17  Edited By Pokeysteve

SUCH a shame what they're doing to Black Canary. I'd say it's because you can't have supporting characters that can beat the crap out of the main guy but that's most of them here hahaha.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Jorgevy

Im not expecting it to achieve Smallville's awesome standards (which continued to it's comic series) but it might be good

Alton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alton

@fodigg said:

For anyone who doesn't want to click through because they hate slideshow articles as much as me:

1. The "Well-Dressed Man," an unconfirmed DC character, played by John Barrowman
  2. Speedy (Roy Harper)
  3. Deathstroke
  4. Huntress
  5. Black Canary
  6. Deadshot
  7. Constantine Drakon
  8. China White
  9. Merlyn
  10. Walter Steele
  11. Felicity Smoak

The article has write-ups of each character and the details of the confirmation.

You scared me for a minute there. I thought this list was going to be a lame walk through of major DC capes just to give them screen time like in Smallville without any real context regarding developing the Arrow storyline.I could do without Speedy(Harper),but I haven't been following the new book which some of this is based on.I'd rather see it done from what I've heard the NuDC premise is because it ejects a lot of the old baggage.This list is a least more Arrowcentric,but I could also do without Black Canary.Let's use this opportunity to move on to a new Arrow era.I gotta say though the trailer were he goes on about being a dangerous bad boy is truly awful.It confirms the naysayers who object to it being on CW.