#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by SmashBrawler (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha, cool. I knew of a handful of these (like Buried Alien, Clark Kent in Thor or Dr. Doom and Wolverine in JLA) but not all of them. There's also Clark Kent, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen in The Ultimates:

And Peter Parker in Hush:

#3 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler: Cool. What do you think about the bonus one where Judge Dredd decides to kill everyone?

#4 Posted by SmashBrawler (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: It's pretty funny. Like the article said "I love how the publisher simply did not give a f*** about discretion".

#5 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler: Which one is your favorite unofficial crossover?

#6 Posted by SmashBrawler (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: Probably Buried Alien, since it's the only one that kinda fits in continuity.

#7 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#9 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

superman being the cause of the zombie outbreak in marvel zombies

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Where is that from?

#11 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: it was originally the reveal of the zombie outbreak in army of darkness vs marvel zombies but due to fear of being sued the artist colored over and made it look like sentry , how?hairstyle , superman's is short while sentry was for the most part shown with long hair not good enough? sentry's s logo is around his waist not on his chest . that and in the series the zombie sentry/supes is never seen again after attacking the avengers , more or less a fan service cameo

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in the Marvel point one issue, "someone" in Kansas saw Nova flying past.

Also, during the Alpha story arc of Amazing Spider-Man, people kept on getting referred to as being like DC characters.