You can use this thread to dispel/confirm stereotypes or just to inform.
1. England/English does not = Britain/British ever time you use it as such you are insulting thousands of people.
2. Britain is in Europe yet we all like to pretend it's not.
3. Unlike the rest of Britain Scotland does not hate France.
4. If you are speaking to a Scotsman and you think he's very rude he's more than likely trying to be polite.
5. Even tho we are very bad at it everything revolves around football, when Scotland inevitably fails to qualify we will support any team that's not England and that includes Germany.
6. If you are an American in Scotland don't use the word fanny in public, it means something very different.
7. Contrary to popular belief the Scottish are not penny pinchers as we give more to charity than the rest of the UK.
8. It rains here at least once a week every week.
9. Listening in on our conversations may give the impression we hate each other but this is actually us being nice.
10. There isn't that many gingers here honestly.