1 trillion pounds

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

If 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) pounds fell from 100 feet onto the heads of the following, what effect would it have? (The individuals do not see it coming and cannot brace themselves, erect shields, transport away, etc.).

A) Galactus

B) Silver Surfer

C) normal Thanos (pre-Death)

D) Thanos with IG

E) Thanos with HOTU

F) World War Hulk

G) Colossus

H) King Kong

I) Godzilla

J) OAA

K) Jason X

L) Superman Prime

M) Master Chief (full shields)

N) Enterprise-D (both for shields up and down)

O) Borg Cube

P) Odin

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is 500 million tons, if I am correct. So...

I think King Kong would die. Don't know Jason X, Master Chief, Borg Cube or Enterprise-D that much.

The first six should at least survive it. I don't know how strong Colossus's metal skin is... Superman prime should survive. OAA easily survives.

I mean, if someone is around Superman's level, they would survive this IMO.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: Wow. I figured nearly everyone on the list would die, or at least be severely injured.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: You think Galactus or Thanos with HOTU would be affected by that?Really?

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By lightsout

If we ignore height (thought a few of the choices are very tall) & just say it's falling from 100ft off the ground, the potential energy of that mass is about 135,500 giga (aka billion) joules. The larger bomb dropped on Japan in WWII was about 88,000 giga joules. A 1 megaton bomb (the former bomb was 0.021 megatons) is about 4,200,000 giga joules. Just at a glace I would say this falling mass shouldn't have any noticeable effect on most of the comic-characters (given their higher-end feats, which to be fair have become quite over the top).

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@reaverlation: I said nearly everyone, not everyone. Still, 1 trillion pounds is a massive amount of weight and I have difficulty believing that Galactus would not even notice it. I could be wrong, though. I wouldn't be surprised if the Surfer, Colossus, World War Hulk, and others on the list died.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would assume everyone would be flattened by the weight. Without expecting that kind of force, and being able to brace, fire a projectile, teleport, etc, they will be buried under TONS of rubble.

Now of course immortals and matter manipulators will be able to get themselves out eventually, but anyone made of just flesh (ie King Kong), die...horribly.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: So, you think normal Thanos and the Surfer die? And Galactus?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trillion pounds breaks on OAA's head or bounces off. Galactus thinks a bug has landed on him depending how fed he is. Odin and SS and Thanos and superman prime are crushed but aren't dead and get back up. Though surfer will have a huge dent. Thor dented his head with a headbutt. Hulk might survive depending on his strength level at the time. Don't know colossus, and the rest die

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guess is that without shields, the Enterprise hull would be obliterated. Same for the Borg Cube.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Hyperlight

@jayc1324 said:

The trillion pounds breaks on OAA's head or bounces off. Galactus thinks a bug has landed on him depending how fed he is. SS and Thanos and superman prime are crushed but aren't dead and get back up. Though surfer will have a huge dent. Thor dented his head with a headbutt. Hulk might survive depending on his strength level at the time. Don't know colossus, and the rest die

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Johnny,

I agree with what a JayC said. All the cosmic abstracts and such wouldn't necessary feel it. They're godly and intangible in a sense. It breaks on them, or they simultaneously manipulate themselves around it. Some fancy hocus pocus.

Everyone else, even tough bricks like Prime, Thanos, Thor, WBH, etc, they feel it, and are buried under it- but through magic/cosmic powers, immortality or ridiculous durability feats, they eventually make it out.

I would say lesser brutes like Kong, Rhino, Colossus, base strength Hulk, etc, they'd get knocked out and eventually die. Anything else for them to me would be PIS.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dre_Savage

I only briefly saw some of the older movies, but isn't he just a strong Wookie? He's not immortal or anything, he's like...Big Foot isn't he?

If so...he dies...

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jayc1324 said:

The trillion pounds breaks on OAA's head or bounces off. Galactus thinks a bug has landed on him depending how fed he is. SS and Thanos and superman prime are crushed but aren't dead and get back up. Though surfer will have a huge dent. Thor dented his head with a headbutt. Hulk might survive depending on his strength level at the time. Don't know colossus, and the rest die