galactus isnt what he should be

blaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blaster666

For me galactus is stronger than shown in the comics because he should be on par with eternity death etc because he is a "relative" of them. Some even say that he is one of the three faces of living tribunal wich would make him 1/3 of LT ( debatable) . Anyway nowadays galactus gets beaten by everyone its on ly a question of time before squirrel girl could beat him. He is one of kind being the only entity in the universe having survived the end of one and the birth of the Other i know that it was with the help of the phoenix but it makes him very special. I think that nowadays galactus isnt at the level he should be

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is how I feel about Darkseid, friend.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me galactus is stronger than shown in the comics because he should be on par with eternity death etc because he is a "relative" of them. Some even say that he is one of the three faces of living tribunal wich would make him 1/3 of LT ( debatable) . Anyway nowadays galactus gets beaten by everyone its on ly a question of time before squirrel girl could beat him. He is one of kind being the only entity in the universe having survived the end of one and the birth of the Other i know that it was with the help of the phoenix but it makes him very special. I think that nowadays galactus at the level that he shoud be.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I wish we could see Galactus fight again.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I agree

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good points, but can you move this to the Galactus Forum?

blaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blaster666

Done even of it wasnt me ;) thx to that person

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is one of the absolutely best, most awesome, most fascinating and most incredible comics character ever created.

Also Galactus is one of the most powerful beings in Marvel. It is obvious fact.

Even Thanos said (in Thanos Redemption comic) that his personal might is nothing in comparison to power of Galactus. Moreover Thanos stated that literally few beings can challenge Galactus's power. Obviously there are tons of other proofs that big G is so powerful.

The problem is that he is also a victim. Yes Galactus often is a victim of bad writing. He sometimes also plays a role of bad guy ("plays" coze obviously he is not a bad guy) and bad guys always loses.

Anyway i would like to see Galactus as he realy is = seemingly undefeatable cosmic being of unimaginable level of power that takes part in in the most fascinating and the most epic cosmic adventures and fights.