A Freddy Krueger question ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was Freddy at his most powerful in his second movie because he possesed Jesse anf still had his powers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

none canon

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I think he was the strongest in Dream Master.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Freddy always posess some amount of power when entering the real world. Its hard to judge his powers since he so rarely enters real life though, and in the dreamworld he is always near omnipotent.. He mostly toys around because he feeds on fear.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FVJ he was strongest

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No he is always at his strongest in the dream world, since he is near omnipotent, he can pretty much do as he wishes in the dream world.

@ntb101 said:

FVJ he was strongest

He wasn't.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ntb101
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntb101 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: oh he wasn't well which movie then. FVJ

Dream Master maybe. The more people feared him the more powerful he was. In FVJ he is at one of his least powerful since he is building his fear back up, to gain more power.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Wes Craven's New Nightmare, he attacked the people making the movie.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

This. He was also able to enter reality and take a kid back into his world.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

New Nightmare is an alternate reality/universe and is separate from the rest of the series.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By russellmania77

The only canon ones are the first, dream warriors and new nightmare. If people actually payed attention to the movies they'd know

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only canon ones are the first, dream warriors and new nightmare. If people actually payed attention to the movies they'd know

You tell em Steve Dave!!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? I think it is you who needs to pay attention lol.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he was the strongest in Dream Master.

I believe you are correct...

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: um nah. Watch the documentary on how the series was made

I have. You still have yet to say why the rest of the series is not canon when it clearly is and that New Nightmare is when it clearly isn't.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Then if u seen the documentary n new nightmare you should clearly know the rest where made clearly for money purposes and did not involve west craven and his story telling

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Then if u seen the documentary n new nightmare you should clearly know the rest where made clearly for money purposes and did not involve west craven and his story telling

Just because they did not involve Wes Craven does not make them any less canon. And New Nightmare is clearly set in an alternate universe, where Freddy and the films are fictional.

Is it that hard to understand?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: well yeah you can believe anything you want, that is NOT a problem I myself has

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: well yeah you can believe anything you want, that is NOT a problem I myself has

It is not about believing anything I want. It is the truth.

This has being a waste of time again. :/

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dream Master.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

New Nightmare couldn't have been cannon. Like a user said above the movies were fiction and iirc that wasn't even Freddy in the movie, it was a Demon or something that took on his likeness.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Nightmare couldn't have been cannon. Like a user said above the movies were fiction and iirc that wasn't even Freddy in the movie, it was a Demon or something that took on his likeness.

That's true.

Logically Freddy would have been at his strongest in Freddy's Dead. Freddy gets stronger after each person he kills and up until that point he had murdered all the teenagers in Springwood so I assume that he was at his strongest then.

JokerFanHAhaHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntb101: In FVJ he was at his WEAKEST. That was the point of bringing Jason back to life. The children weren't afraid anymore so he needed to kickstart it, but was too weak to do so himself. He needed Jason to help.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy's power in the dream world peaked in Dream Warrior, what powers that he brings into the real world are limited to the skills and abilities of those whose souls he has taken throughout the series, hence his real world form is progressively more powerful and formidable as the series goes on. In the dreamworld his power is controlled by the number of people who know about him and fear him. So while his dream powers were at their weakest in FvJ his real world form would have been at it's strongest, until he got the Necronomicon of course.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the_stegman  Moderator

That was quite the bump.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Creeper113

Freddy claims that his power comes from the souls he absorbs, all of the souls he has taken since the first installment seem to escape from him in the finale of part 4. Up to that point he had 26 kills in the series while there are may be more I am going to go off what can be validated, and those 26 souls, perhaps more escaped from him. From that point until the end of Freddy's Dead he had a total of 7 kills, again, more are implied but those are confirmed kills, so despite power showings, he should possess the most power via a source of human souls at the end of Dream Master, (I called part 4 Dream Warrior by mistake. . .)

He could have been more powerful in Freddy's Dead since there seem to be no more children left in Springwood and it is implied that he killed them all. This is in contrast to the fact that their is a whole high school full of teenagers in Freddy vs Jason who would have been children four years prior during the events of Freddy's Dead. This begs the question, was the Springwood visited in Freddy's Dead the actual town or a manifestation of the town created by Krueger? That could explain its more eccentric denizens and bizare atmosphere compared to the more normal population depicted before and after that installment.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: It does leave the question hanging as to where all teenagers came from; the town was shown to have no children four years prior.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is certainly true that property value in Springwood OH would be ridiculously low, I think it may be safer to assume that the children were quarantined during the events of Freddy's Dead. If it was the case of new citizens attracted to cheap real estate one would expect to see more multi-cultured families living closer to the poverty line than the white middle class/upper middle class families we see, (this is getting into economics, bleh. . .)