#1 Posted by CyberWarrior (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Flash appear anywhere outside the comic books as Venom?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

not that I'm aware of

#3 Posted by CyberWarrior (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like there aren't any. Maybe the character is just to "young" to appear anywhere outside comics (3-4 years if I'm right).

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17243 posts) - - Show Bio

As i know he was in Secret avengers, but to be honest i like that he isn't plastered everywhere, he has his own series and he is fine like that

#5 Edited by CyberWarrior (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

As i know he was in Secret avengers, but to be honest i like that he isn't plastered everywhere, he has his own series and he is fine like that

Yeah, I heard he's appeared in Secret Avengers (I'm planning to buy his issues), but with "outside-comics appearences" I meant Animated series, games etc. Do you know any of those?

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamond Select have produced two action figures of Agent Venom;

• Minimates in the "Through The Ages" Venom set
  • Marvel Select Agent Venom, which I'm fairly sure was a Disney store exclusive
#7 Edited by CyberWarrior (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamond Select have produced two action figures of Agent Venom;

• Minimates in the "Through The Ages" Venom set
  • Marvel Select Agent Venom, which I'm fairly sure was a Disney store exclusive

That's somethin already. Can anyone tell are they good?

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he was part of the Secret Avengers and appeared in the first volume of the series.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17243 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

Yeah, I heard he's appeared in Secret Avengers (I'm planning to buy his issues), but with "outside-comics appearences" I meant Animated series, games etc. Do you know any of those?

Unfortunately no :(

#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@theacidskull said:

That's sad. Because exept a couple of action figures we don't have any of those.

However, as long he has his series ongoing, I can live with that :)

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17243 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@theacidskull said:

That's sad. Because exept a couple of action figures we don't have any of those.

give it time, man :), i'm sue he'll be more important.

#12 Posted by CyberWarrior (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@theacidskull said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@theacidskull said:

give it time, man :), i'm sue he'll be more important.

Probably :)

Looks like there aren't any. Maybe the character is just to "young" to appear anywhere outside comics (3-4 years if I'm right).