Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Photo Credit: Justina Mintz/AMC
Photo Credit: Justina Mintz/AMC

Fear the Walking Dead” may be concluding its first season this Sunday, October 4th, but “Fear” will continue to spread as AMC rolls out its newest web series, officially titled “Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462,” online beginning this fall. The first installment of the 16-part series will debut on AMC.com on Sunday, October 4th and will then air as promos during two commercial breaks within “The Walking Dead” season 6 premiere episode on Sunday, October 11th.

Subsequent episodes of “Flight 462,” each less than one minute long, will debut every Sunday, online and then on-air as promos during new episodes of “The Walking Dead,” for the duration of season 6. In addition, one of the characters featured in the web series, which is produced by “Fear the Walking Dead” showrunner and executive producer Dave Erickson and co-executive producer David Wiener, will join the cast of “Fear the Walking Dead” season 2.

“Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462” tells the story of a group of passengers aboard a commercial airplane during the earliest moments of the outbreak. Over the course of the series, the plane and the lives of its passengers are put in jeopardy once they discover an infected traveler. The series is written by L. Signorino and Mike Zunic and directed by “Fear” director of photography Michael McDonough.

“‘Flight 462’ is a great extension of the world of ‘Fear’ and will engage fans across multiple platforms with another riveting story set at the start of the fall of civilization,” said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and SundanceTV. “We are thrilled to be collaborating with Dave Erickson and David Wiener on another piece of original content. Watching how they'll bring one of these new characters to the second season of ‘Fear’ will be really exciting for viewers to follow.”

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mr. Kamikaze

This will probably be the plane that Nick watches crash in that one episode. Almost Everyone will die.

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

more zombies yeah, you guys done being "shocked" watching people you didn't think was gonna die , actually die because the shock value done wore off me

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

This will probably be the plane that Nick watches crash in that one episode. Almost Everyone will die.

Thought the same.

Tattacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

16 parts? Less than a minute per "episode"?

Rediculous.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@tattacus said:

16 parts? Less than a minute per "episode"?

Rediculous.

yeah doesn't seem worth investing in.

Dstick88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill watch the stitched together version after the 16 episodes are over or maybe 8 episodes in watch it and then again at the end

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So you're telling me I can watch Walking Dead while I'm watching Walking Dead? I can honestly dig it.

mettlekm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

eh. I will just watch it when the whole thing is finsihed. Hate parts

~MiB

CyanidePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I'm genuinely shocked this show got a 2nd season. I can't believe they went all the way back to the beginning of the apocalypse, just to NOT show the apocalypse again. Didn't we do that already? Instead of having our main character sleep through it, this time we just locked a bunch of jerkoffs in a neighborhood just outside the view of anything exciting, and watched as they failed to be nice to one another.

Can't believe that's the idea they had for this show. What a gut punch and waste of time.

NWOslave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i gave this show time to entertain me. it has done nothing of the sorts. i cant image any webisode drawing me in. besides the last webisode that was done well and i enjoyed was BattleStar Galactica.

klaguerre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modsbehating: I don't get shocked with the walking dead anymore just upset when a charcter is killed off. At this point i just want to see how the show ends and if the characters will ever find peace

klaguerre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By klaguerre97

Honestly though if everyone who watches Walking Dead stayed through the farm and the jail seasons then they should just give fear the walking dead a chance to spread its wings and improve

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Enough with this mini web series crap. Like what is up with this trend? Vixen, now this, and a few others. If you are gonna put out some content make it worth watching. This stuff is too short to even want to mildly want to pay attention to it.

soarlozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope there is a mini series for Flight 462 about the guy sitting in coach and how his life was before he got on this flight.

soarlozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaguerre97: Season 1 was so awesome everyone had to watch season 2. Prison was a unique setting, it wasn't even bad except the dumb plot of governor and andrea being in love and the drama in maybaury.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"each less than one minute long" Whaaa whats the point