Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

I N T R O D U C T I O N :

Take it from me, your social life will suck when you're related to a celebrity.  

Especially if that celebrity is Superman, and your social life consists of people in Smallville. I literally can't go a day without hearing about him. At first I thought "Cool! My cousin's Earth's champion!" Now, I think "uuughh, you don't even KNOW him"  

I may be sounding selfish here, but I feel trapped in his shadow, I can't break free, chained by his 'superior ideals' barely anyone even knows Supergirl, let alone how I almot died last month.  

Ohh yeah I'll get a "is she that hot chick" every now and again, but basically, I needed a change.  

I didn't know it, then, but change was waiting for me just outside Earth's atmosphere, and I wouldn't know for a while if  it was for better or for worse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this was very hit-or-miss

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@primepower53: Sounds Promising I will definitely check this out
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

I'm curious to see whats next

Bloodsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bloodsport

im curious to see when ur next DUMB-BUTT comment is gonna be, Constantine.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF
@primepower53
? where is this from? It this something you made up? If so it's got me interested
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Constantine
@Bloodsport said:

im curious to see when ur next DUMB-BUTT comment is gonna be, Constantine.

I'm curious to see how you think that makes sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF: 
Yes, I did make this up. :). I'm glad you're interested.
Constantine: 
Unfortunatley Bloodsport is my brother. He comes here every once in a while to start trouble. Just ignore him.  

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TypingKira

Awesome! I can't wait until you add more :D

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By MrUnknown

Interesting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part One: Panic In the Sky:  

The adventure began shortly after the Luthor/Brainiac incident. Braniac was the last known piece of Krypton. He decided to go into space to try and find more.  

About a week later, I recognised an alien ship floating above New York. They damanded for "The Kryptonian that you've been harboring." Not being one to turn down an offer, a grabbed as much lead I could find (A weakness I descovered when Kal told me about his fight with Mon El) and headed for the ship.  

I crashed through the hull, and was immediatley attacked by a few Daxamites. Luckily, I had lead wrapped around my knuckes, so my punches actually had a better impact. After a few hits, many went down.  

"There's the Kryptonian!" A team of people said. "Kill her!" They used blasters I recognised as Kryptonian technology." My eyes turned red. "You stole technology from Krypton?"  

They started to blast. I was hit by a few shots, but mostly managed to dodge them. "NO DAMN WAY!" I flew through the group, and knocked them unconious.  

I went through, room after room. With each fight, I lost more lead, so it began to get more and more challenging. That was okay with me. I looove a challenge!  

I finally reached the bridge, with no lead whatsoever, two people attacked me. One began punching me, which, as you can imagine, I did not like. I quickly burned him and threw him and the other Daxamite into an escape pod, and launched them into space.  

A woman (the only woman, I've seen on the ship so far) in a white hooded tunic, stepped out of the shadow. "Those were my lieutenants. You hurt them!" She flew into me, knocking me back. "Now I'll hurt you!" We fought.  

I knew why they were after me. The Krypton Daxamite war was supposed to be over once one of us had killed ALL of the other species. She uppercutted me, so I retaliated with hurricaine breath. She grunted as she hit the control pad. The room was ablaze, thecnology damaged. They were stuck here. We fought harder.  

She threw a few punches, after getting hit a few times, I decided I was sick of it. I intercepted her punch and threw her onto the ground. "I MUST FINISH THE KRYPTON DAXAM WAR!" she shouted. "Yeah," I said. "Too bad just kicked yout a**. I winked at her.  

She flew at me enraged. She began to get sloppy. She accidentally hit some kind of fusion reactor, which started a countdown till a nuclear meltdown. "What have you done!?" She demanded to know.  
You have nobody to blame but yourself" I said.  I sat down in an escaped pod, crossed my legs, and waved goodbye. I flew out form the ship just as it exploded.  

I felt a calm wash come over me. This event made me feel like I had started to move out of Superman's shadow and become my own hero. It felt good. Believe me, it felt good. 

A few days later, I couldn't help but wonder.....what if she had survived? What if she's still around. What if she killed someone, would it be my fault?  

Edwards Air Force Base:  

A lady in a white hooded tunic stepped out of the shadows. A man pointed a gun at her. "Stay where you are!" He said. "This is a restriceted area!" The lady talked to herself. "Such a crude weapon, no?" She incinerated the man with heat vision. "So primitive."  
She picke up his clothes and began to put them on "This will help with my disguise....now where was I?"  

"Oh yes....The world."   

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this. I want to see what people think of part one. Depending on the comments, I may/may not continue it.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By TypingKira

It's awesome! Great dialogue, and i like the way that you've written Kara, the way she talks and thinks. 

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By castleking

cool mini intro.

Perception

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perception

I liked this too. It was very articulate, and the first person is spot-on. 

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By MrUnknown

Yea Kara's dialogue is good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks guys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel this has a good cliffhanger. I may come back/revisit this in another story, but for now, I think I'm going to leave this as it is.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEGRAAF

you should revisit this soon. I am very interested to see where this is going. I like your interpretation of Kara as well.  

Im not sure if it's what your going for but for some reason every time i read "lady in a white hooded tunic" i think of Powergirl.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it's actually a new character....

Bloodsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bloodsport

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE CONSTANTPEE (Constantine)!!!!

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By sweatboy
@primepower53 said:
No, it's actually a new character....
woa pretty extreme man! lead dont just weaken Daxamites,  it kills. And the white hood, nuclear explosion, intended....dark, and cool. Hope she gets powers identical to SG