Ultimate Batman #5

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Bat-Man does his calculations, readying his stance, he finds his targets! He'll have to take down about twenty one crazies in order to get into the asylum to save any surviving guards.

If they hadn't seen him hurt Harley, they would think him another inmate.
They swarm him. The Bat-Man takes one down with a hit to the midsection, followed by a hit to the jaw, he screams in agony, then passes out.. One jumps on his back, instinctivley, he elbows him then throws him into another.

Pressed for time He presses a button on his belt, calling 9-1-1, alerting them of what is going on.
"Either Flass or Gordon will be here." The Bat murmurs to himself. "Better pray it's Gordon!" he shouts, carryig his rage through his fist and breaking an attacker's nose.

Two more go to hit him, as he ducks and the hit each other. The first one is out cold, since the other is tougher. The second one get back of and goes to hit him. The Bat grabs his arm and hit's his shoulder, popping it out of it's socket. He falls to the ground.

The Cave:

Jim Gordon wakes up, to see Alfred.
"Do I know you?" He asked weakly.
"No, sir. I aid the Bat the rescued you. Your patrol car is waiting out front. There is trouble at Arkham. I suggest you get there before detective Flass does."
"Touble at Arkham? FLASS?!" Gordon gets up and runs to his patrol car.

Arkham:

Bat-Man takes a few more down with explosive batarangs.
"Eight down." The Bat says.

A strong one kicks Batman running around and shouting.
"BATTYMAN BATTYMAN BATYYMAAN!"
Bat-Man regognises he's trained, and crazy...a dangerous combination, but then, so was he.
He lifts the man up by the neck and throws him headfirst into three more people. Two get up, the Bat hit's the last one while he's on the ground, knocking them out.

The two come at him from the sides, the Bat just does a split kick. Their heads snap backwards and they fall to the ground, unconcious. One moans in agony. The Bat grins with pleasure.
"Twelve down. more than halfway there."

Batman throws a few knockout gas batarangs at the inmates, and they fall to the ground.
"Fifteen. Six to go."

Making his way through the gas, The Bat hits two with two different grappling hooks and pulls them in. He crosses one with a left cross, and then head butts the last.
Three crazies come at the Bat, he ducks and uppercuts one as he swings. One kicks him. He falls the the ground.

Regaining his senses, he legsweeps one, and hit another one on the neck with a batarang. Both fall unconcious in a matter of seconds

One more comes at him, the Bat jumps off anothers head and lands on his shoulders, he falls unconcious immediatley.
Bat-Man then uses a grappling hook to get into the Aslylum.

On the edge of the riot scene, Detective Flass has arrived.
"Okay everyone, on the double, I want these perps dea--"
"FLASS!"
Flass turns around to see Lieutentant Gordon.
"Gordon? What do you want?"
"I want no kill shots."
"Gordon, you can't just--"
"NO KILL SHOTS."
Flass grins, and grunts at him.
"NO KILL SHOTS, MEN!"

The Bat scans the Aslylum for survivors, so far he found two and sent them to the cops waiting outside.

"There's someone in the remains of the Aslylum!" says Flass.
"I know who that it!" says one cop. "That's the guy who rescued Gordon and trashed Joker, he's that Bat-Guy!"
"BatMAN" Gordon corrects him."

Batman goes around the corner to here gunfire!
"I missed!" says the voice.
Batman turns the corner, batarang drawn, to see Two Face.
"So...you're the Bat-Man. Joker's been telling us all about you. He said you'd be looking for survivors."
Out of the shadows, comes people the Bat recognises as crazies from the paper. Two Face, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Killer Croc, Scarface, Riddler, Bane, and the Mutant Leader.

"They said you'd be looking for survivors..." says Two Face.

"....so we decided to stay."

Gypsymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gypsymom

It reads like the real thing!  Like I'm reading an actual Batman comic...
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53
Great Bat chapter!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gypsymom
@The Impersonator: 

Thanks guys!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gypsymom: @The Impersonator: 
A friend told me it didn't flow well, I edited it to make it better. Please tell me what you think.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

EPIC cliffhanger!!!!!