Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

CHAPTER FIVE: USUAL REMARKS:

Blood spattered on the wooden floor as Ro’s head tilted backwards. The crowd had formed a ring around him and his opponents. They tossed him back at his opponent, a fat young man who snarled angrily. He dodged his opponent’s blow only to be met by another devastating punch. The fight seemed to last forever. He noted many were placing bets against him.

Three more punches connected to Ro. He wiped the blood off his lips and continued.

“Anything you want to say to me?” The fat man gritted through his teeth.

“Germany is lovely this time of year,” Ro said, smiling. His blood stained teeth showed, “You folks sure know how to welcome a guy.”

Five more blows and a cracked rip. Ro spat up blood.

“What was that?” the fat man asked.

“You know…I still don’t believe your story….” Ro muttered, his head tucked in low, “I think strange beasts would rather visit a town of…higher standards.”

A chorus of “OOOOHHHs” rose through the crowd like a wave.

A series of blows scraped against Ro. By now, one of his eyes had been swollen shut. He dropped to the floor only to have other watchers lift him up.

The fat man raised his arms up.

“Hit me.” He told him, “You haven’t thrown a punch the whole fight.” He proudly bragged to Ro, “Go on…I’ll give you a free shot.”

Ro smiled wickedly. This was just the opportunity he was looking for.

“If you insist.” He told the man. He struck out with a single blow like lightning. The force of a hammer cracked down on the man’s skull, knocking him unconscious with a single blow.

With that the crowd grew silent. Ro spat blood to the ground.

“Sorry,” He said, and began to walk away.

Ro noticed a familiar face on the outskirts of the small town. He sprinted toward Lady, who was dressed in her usual attire. He was quick to hug her. She held him close with the love only a Mother could give. She kissed his forehead gently.

“Shhhh…shhhh.” She whispered, “It’s okay….you were caught…it’s okay.” She comforted him. “Be careful,” she told him, “and always move on after each special night.” She hugged him close. “I admired your skill there.” She told him. “I’m glad that you’re training…your destiny is soon at hand….Everything’s alright…” she whispered. She lifted up his chin. “I’m here.”

Ro hugged Lady tight.

“You have always been there for me….” He whispered.

Onlookers watched Ro hug thin air confused. Two men scratched their heads as they watched him talk to himself. One man leaned over to the other and whispered, “How much do you think that guy had to drink?”

“I don’t know.” The other responded, “But he’s drunk as hell.”

The two continued to ponder how on Earth Ro was able to win his fight….

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

huzzah

SyIar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers