joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

San Francisco, California 2028

Ana Ramos sits in a dance studio playing on her phone as her mother argues with her instructor, her mother nearly growls at the middle aged woman,"How can you leave her out of competition, she's ready."

The woman sighs,"Look ma'am, your daughter is one of the most physically capable girls here but she refuses to learn the routines and frankly doesn't give a damn about dancing."

Ana's mother turns to her daughter,"Tell her how you feel about this."

Ana doesn't look up from her phone and sarcastically states, "Yea, please let me blah, blah, blah, my future as a broke ass dancer begging producers to cast me in crappy off Broadway musicals depends on this."

Her mother clinched her teeth as the instructor chuckled under her breath, "Dancing is your...."

Ana cut her off,"What, my way to stardom by staring in Step UP 15?"

Ana then stands grabbing her bag, not noticing the strap tangled around the bar on the wall. Before she saw what happened she had ripped the bar from the wall bolts and all. Her mother, the instructor and Ana stared in shocked silence.

Foxtrot company HQ, Chicago, IL 2041

Sara Costello wanders into the lounge area and sees Rob and Max playing a game. She looks in and asks,"Is Ana around? I wanted to get her opinion on something."

Rob replies,"Haven't seen her."

Max pauses the game and turns,"She's on a date with a guy from Bravo company."

Rob looks over,"The poster boy?"

Max shakes his head,"No the blue guy. Drove down from Detroit this morning to take her out."

Rob shrugs,"Kirby? Really?"

Max gives him a side glance,"Yea, 7 and a half foot wall of muscle with super human stamina, what fun could that possibly be?"

Rob sighs and shakes his head.

Navy Pier

Ana and Kirby sit on a bench over looking out on the water as they talk,"You worked for Arkady Bagrov?"

Kirby nods,"Nothing illegal, I was a bouncer at one of his clubs till I bounced the wrong guy."

Ana grins, "And who was that?"

"His son Ivan." Kirby replied, "He was being a real prick so I tossed him, we ended up trading punches on the street, next thing I know I got Arkady telling me I'm out of a job and apparently an enemy for life. I run into Ivan every now and again, its never pretty."

Ana looks him over,"That why you joined up?"

Kirby shook his head before changing the subject,"So what did you do before you signed up?"

Ana smiled,"I did whatever job I could find, pretty much bouncing around till Rob found me fighting in that cage, Mom wanted me to be a dancer."

Kirby chuckled,"I can't see you doing that as a job."

They walk back toward the car but Kirby stops to grab something, as Ana gets to the passenger side door a man pops up behind her with a knife demanding her money. She bursts into laughter as she notices a second man coming.

A few minutes later Kirby walks up and opens her door for her,"Hey did you notice the 2 dudes stuffed in the dumpster back there?"

She chuckles as she gets in,"Don't worry about it."

Foxtrot HQ

Campbell enters the lounge,"Rob, we need to have a word."

Rob starts to make a joke but notices the expression on Campbell's face and stands up to follow him into the conference room.

As Rob shuts the door Campbell begins, "Frank needs us to get to work on something, the rest of the group don't need to know. I mean it your father's life could depend on you keeping your mouth shut on this."

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Max gives him a side glance,"Yea, 7 and a half foot wall of muscle with super human stamina, what fun could that possibly be?"

**ahem** -- yeah, I mean -- how much fun can a date like that be... >_>

Thanks for the back story on Ana, looks like she's had the attitude from the beginning, lol. I love that you gave her the past as a dancer -- it really is usually the moms that push for it so that was cool.