Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 12- Saviour

Location, Somewhere in Mexico.

Year 1955, Time Unknown.

"Doctor, have you finished it yet?"

"No Cable. I haven't yet perfected the cure for the Legacy Virus."

"I see. Take your time. I'll be waiting until your succeded."

"Cable, you have to understand that this cure will surely take a long time than you think."

"I know. I have seen it already."

"What do you mean? Oh...I see. We have met before. Haven't we?"

"It sounds complicated. Anyways, this cure will save mankind and mu...."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!.......

"What is it, Cable?"

"I think we have be careful for now. There are four guys coming for us."

"Four guys? I thought there were only three of them."

"Yeah. Now, a fourth one has joined their ranks. He's a valuable team member alright. Don't worry, you'll be safe here."

"But Cable...How am I going to contact you?"

"There's no need for contact. You have to just expect me to arrive here. Even if I'm dead. Trust me."

We were sent again to Mexico at the time of night. But this time, John Kestrel who goes by the codename, Wraith has joined the party. Yea, talk about luck. I have worked with John durin' my past missions back in Russia. It was a long story though. We were sent to kill the Russian scientists for replicatin' the healin' factor experiment. We don't know for sure if these Russian eggheads have succeeded. But we do know how Omega Red came from. That's another story.

We were dropped off to our checkpoint and the chopper whisked away like an eagle. We were stranded for a while and had to setup a camp for the next day's mission. Victor neva liked John for comin' back because John always does his things the easy way out. You know what I mean. Yea, his teleportation power did came in handy back in those days. I gotta tell ya this John guy neva quits usin' his ability. He sure makes it look like the ability is his favorite hobby. I ain't want to keep my hobbies since my healin' factor takes time to heal my f*ckin' injuries.

"Ok boys. We need to rest for a night. At dawn, we'll head out and watch for ourselves," said John who is confident as always. But Victor was quite jealous of John. At one time, Victor was trainin' with John and tried to beat him up. But John managed to disappear in a single magic act. John was also a great marksman and an assassin who vanishes out of sight after killin' the V.I.P. group silently. David neva got jealous though since he's quite a new member of the team. Who knows what John has his magic acts up his sleeve.

We slept through the night like babies lyin' on their small cribs. I used to remember as a child when I accidentally killed a house rat back at home. Yea, the rat scared my mother off. I don't recall her actual face. My mind seemed to be blurry at times. Maybe, I'll able to remember in the future. I really wanted to know what I did in my childhood days.

We woke up the next day from our private camp. It was a quiet peaceful day with the sun shinin' like bright light. The air smelled like fresh as ever. The animal noises were quite calm and they weren't goin' off wild these days. We got our things ready to finish off Cable. But whenever I say his name, Victor goes on an angry mode by the look on his face. He sure is one ugly son of a b*tch.

We walked to a nearby village and askin' some of the citizens there about the scientist. John can also speak other foreign languages. I might have guessed that Victor Creed is not the only one.

We interfered the Mexican farmer who was workin' on his old stinky farm. He said he had no idea of who Dr. Abraham Erskine is. Maybe these people were afraid of us. But somethin' tells me that someone came here and warned them. It must be Cable alright. But I would neva know for sure. He had to show up in order to bring us down again. We'll be waitin' for him. This time, I'll make sure I can make a piece of meat outta him.

The hours went by and we haven't got any answers about Dr. Abraham Erskine or Cable. It seems that we're outta luck for this day.

"This sucks. Where the f*ck is that Cable? I'll tear his ribs apart. A f*ckin' piece of $h!t. Stupid b@$t@rd!" Victor cried out quietly in anger. He sure wants to kill Cable at any moment. It doesn't matter when or where. Victor wants to just get over with Cable for good. The Sabretooth sure has guts alright. But he may neva know what will hit him.

"Would you calm down, Victor?" John said. I'm sure this Cable guy is somewhere around here."

"Yeah. I bet you can take him down with your f*ckin' magic act. I have seen your dirty tricks already, John. You don't wanna make a fool out of me."

"Are you sure about that? Maybe, it's your furry skin that's slowing you down."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! You really think that you can beat me this time. Heh? Can you?"

"I'm sure I couldn't do it. But you really need to freshen up your mouth for a change."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU PIECE OF F*CKED UP BULL$H!T!"

"Why don't ya just shut up, Victor?" I said. "He's right ya know. You really need to brush your teeth."

"Well...Well. The puny Logan speaks up. You sure know how to have guts in saying such words to me."

"Just cut the chase, Victor," David said. "We're only here to kill Cable and find Dr. Abraham Erskine."

"Who have put you in charge, David?" Victor said angrily. "You seemed to be quiet all the time."

"You got a problem with that?" David continued. "Maybe, I should blast your b@ll$ off. That will give you a stretch."

"Why you...."

"SNIFF! SNIFF! Wait a minute! I can smell somethin' here."

SNIFF! SNIFF! You're right, Logan. The motherf*cker is here.

We saw a bright flashy light comin' towards us. It's that left eye again. I wonder what kind of technology Cable was usin' all this time. He sure has a lot of techical equipment on his hands and shoulders. John was kinda surprised to see the soldier comin' towards us. He still had his hat on and wearin' sunglasses just to look cool in front of anybody includin' us. I don't know if Cable will think John is the coolest guy in Team X. But I bet Cable doesn't care. He sure looks slightly old to me. He must be in his 40s or 50s. But I couldn't even tell the age difference in him. All I can say is that he's a really tough old-lookin' soldier.

"You must be Cable," said John who's lookin' cool as some kind of a cowboy. Cable showed a slight smirk on his face and we wonder what plans does he have in store for us. Victor was ready to pounce on him. I draw out my adamantium claws just to get my slashy business done. David took out the big guns as usual even though he's not like Cable. John had his pistols all in his belt intact. He also had a shotgun but you neva want to mess with the guy who likes to perform his vanishin' acts all the time.

"I see that you have been searching for me. Well, you won't get what you wanted. If you really want Dr. Abraham Erskine badly, you better get to me first."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 13- One Man Army.

What? Legacy Virus? Is this the reason why Cable came back in time to ask Abraham for help? What other reason is there? Now, John Kestrel has joined the team. The Team X members have to face a tough soldier in their hands. What does Cable have plans for these Team X guys? You'll find out in the exciting action of Wolverine. I have neva seen a b@d@$$ soldier in my life. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.