Prelude to Return of Bloodsport.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Bloodsport is in a room with Jai West. The two are talking. "So you know who the Flash is?" asked Bloodsport. "Yeah, his name is Barry Allen. He's a forensic scienctist." "Interesting" Bloodsport replied "and you say you want him dead. "I want any Flash dead." Jai replies. "We can team up to defeat all Flashes." said Bloodsport. Jai looks up, suddenly alert. His eyes start darting around the room. And a smile creeps upon his face, and he licks his lips with delight. "My trial starts later today." Bloodsport continues, with a hint of malice in his voice. "I am willy to bet this...Barry Allen, will be testifying against me." "But how do I get out?" Asked Jai, starting to panic. Bloodsport uses his fingernail to pic the a lock keeping his hands behind his back. "I am going to deactivate the device that keeps you cut off from you're powers." "I will establish communication through that device." "How asks Jai? suddenly standing up. "I've always been good with technology." Once Bloodsport is finished a guard comes into the room. "Hey Bloodsport!" The guard said "Your due for your trial." "come with me." Bloosport cooperates, turning to Jai and mouthing the words "wait here, till I say the word...."

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Nice...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I believe I have stated sufficient evidence to prove that this man, this...Bloodsport is guilty" said Barry Allen. It was halfway through the trial and Bloodsport was ready. "Is that so.." Bloodsport muttered, he then leaped from his seat and went to attack Barry Allen. "Shoot to kill...NOW!" odered one of the guards. But before they could even fire Bloodsport had Barry in his grasp"Now gentlemen" said Bloodsport "I beleive this is my cue to leave. he then strike one gaurd on the neck, and took his knightstick. As he went into antother room, where all the evidence was. He struck Barry with the stick. He then grabbed all his equiptment and went off. Bloodsport contacted Jai. "The word" he whispered. Meanwhile Barry Allen had come to and people were trying to see that he was okay. Wally ran over to Barry (in his Flash uniform) "Mr. Allen is coming with me." Said Wally as soon as they got into another room Wally said: You see the explosion in Iron Heights?' "Yeah." "Lets go check it out." "suit up." At that moment Barry presses his ring revealing a secret compartmen where he keeps his Flash costume, and upon contact with air, it expands, to life size.  Once they got there Wally was struck with a right cross to the face by Bloodsport, and was placed in a headlock by another Bloodsport. "A beautiful thing tactile holigrams are." Jai said, coming out of the shadows. "Ah, Barry there you are. He said calmly, then proceeding to blast him. "Which ones the real one?"wally asks. He then vibrates both of them. The one hlding him screams, the other one doesn't. "Gotha" Wally then vibrates through the hologram. making it explode. The real Bloodsport then goes to cut his head off with his swords. Wally is able to dodge every blow.  Then Bloodsport takes out his straff and sweeps Wally to the ground and slamming his staff into his throat. Knockig him out. Meanwhile with Barry, Jai is creating powerful Blasts of electricity. Barry goes to hit him, but he bounces off of him. Can't touch me while i'm concentrating, said Jai. Obvioulsy exited by all this. "I got a Force field around me, you can't touch me." while Barry  is getting up Bloodsport comes over oand kicks him to the ground and places him in a scissor hold around his neck. Until he is knocked out. Jai and Bloodsport look at each other. "Kill them" they say together.... 

Part Two. (Cause this site won't let me post the last part.)

Just as thet say that. Jay Garrick, the first Flash has arrived and throws his helmet at them. "Look out!" Jai says

to Bloodsport. He then manipulates the energy around the helmet and sends it around Jay and it hits him in the back of the head. At the spped he was going. It would take him a long time to stop tumbling. "Here" said Jai. Handing Bloodsport the helmet. He then transformed the molecules around Bloodsport to make him look like Jay. "Split up"  said Bloodsport. As Jai is running away. Kid Flash arrived and to check on "Jay" "Where did they go" he asked. "They got away. Said "Jay" "What are we gonna--What's happening to you?!" Bloodsport look down at himself. "It seems Jai's powers only work within a certain range." As he said this He took out his staff and pressed a button in the middle of it. splitting it in two. both ends then retracted to form two billy clubs. Bloodsport used this to hit Bart on both sides of the head.      Meanwhile Jai was running away, when he bumped into his sister, Irey. Now in her Kid Flash uniform.* "Y-y-you!" said Jai , by the expression on his face you could to he was panicking. "You're the one who took my powers." "Heroes don't steal." "You're not a hero!" "You're a villain!" I'm a villain. said Irey. You were the one who tried to Kill Uncel Barry." And even Dad!" SHUT UP! Jai shouted. Now becoming enraged. He blasted her with a concussive force of energy. Irey got back to her feet and started circling around Jai. "I  didn't Even steal you're powers!" Jesse just...I shouldn't have said that." "JESSE?" Jai thundered! "SHE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING MY POWERS, TOO?!" "THAT'S IT!" "I WILL KILL ALL SPEEDSTERS!" As Jai this said his body emitted a burst of energy. Knocking Irey down. "I'LL KILL YOU!" I'LL--" Wally had ran toward him and hit him. sending him flying through the air. Jai retaliated by created a duplicate of his Father. (Black and white.) "Don't try stealing it's speed. It won't work. And as for you...Jai said, turning towards Irey. but before he could finish his sentence Max Mercury had arrived and slammed into him.
 Bloodsport was beating Kid Flash. I'll kill you. then I'll kill you're brother." Said Bloodsport. "wh-wh-who?" Bart stammered... Owen Mercer. The second Captain Boomerang. At that moment Jesse, Jay and Barry had come an striked him multiple times. "Catch." said Bloodsport. throwing a device. Instinctivley, Jesse caught it. It was a tiny device with markings on it.It lachted itself onter her skin. sending a painful shock coursing through her body. Bloodsport walked over to her. "Do you like it?" "I made it myself. "See the markings?" That's you're father's fromula to take away the speed. "And that's what it's doing." with one punch, Jesse was out cold. Bloodsport then took the device off her hand. I'll save that for another speedster. Jay was running toward Bloodsport, ready to hit him. But Bloodsport flipped him over his back and he slammed into Barry. Momentarily incapacitating them. I'll kill ALL of you. Starting with him. He turned to Bart. Grrabbing him with one hand and Jay's helmet with the other. He then used the helmet to slit his throat...            

To be continued...  

* Editor's Note: Irey is in a Kid Flash uniform bacause this is a continuation of one of my other stories, where she was sent to the future, and later came back to the present as Kid Flash.

Bloodsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bloodsport

THIS SUCKS LIKE CRAP!!!!! so says "BLOODSPORT"!!!!!!!!
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By ComicStooge
@primepower53: Nope. I read the whole thing...
Bloodsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Bloodsport

i wuv G- Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max Mercury slammed into Jai West. Max delt powerful left and right crosses. A roundhouse kick, and three punches to the gut in less than a millosecond. Before he could get another shot in, though. Jai. screamed "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!"  He then explodes. He reappears where Bloosport is and talked to him. "I'm going to fly, grab my leg, and stay way from my fists.Jai proceeded to shoot energy from his fists and propelled himself forward. Bloodsport grabed onto his leg and they flew away! "Wally had already come onto the scene. And everyone was too shocked to do anything about the two villains. "BART!!" shouted Wally, as he raced over to him. He checked his pulse. "He's still breathing." Wally said, shocked. "The speed Force must be the only thing keeping him alive. "Wally, do something." Barry urged. Without thinking, Wally manipulated the speed force to heal Barts wound and seal it shut. "GUAAAH!" Bart shouted. and he started breathing heavily. "Wally." "Y-you saved my life." They all then heard a voice from the distance. "Z25Y(2AB)6AAARRRGH!" Jesse Quick was saying her father's formula, which took his speed away. Electricity flowed through her. She was in pain as the Speed Force was literally being ripped out of her. Irey went over to her. She touched a finger to the wound the was destroying her speed, and said the other formula. "3X2(9YZ)4A!" The electricity died down and everything in her went back to normal. That is, almost everything. "Irey...the....speed...is...gone...Can't...do...any...thing." "Barry walked over to Wally and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Wally, I know what you're thinking." "Do it. You'll still be one of the fastest." Wally knelt beside Jesse. And put his hand on her head. Then there was a glow. At first it was small, it started on Wally's hand. Then it got bigger, until it encompassed Jesse's entire body. It then died down and faded into nothingness. "What'd you do?" asked Max. Wally replied "I gave her some of my speed. She doen't even have to say the formula anymore. "Where's the guy who did this to me?" Jesse aked weakly. "He and Jai got away," said Jay. "But we know they're out there," said Barry.

And this time...We'll be ready.        

Fastforward!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fastforward!

So, where did Jai get all these powers? Are we going to get an explanation or are we supposed to just look the other way?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers