Marvel/DC FanFic-Avenging Legion Part 1~Chapter 1~Falling

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

my first fan-fic! I'm actually writing this for a contest by bloodvice called "What if we combined the DC and Marvel Universes?" I hope you like it! send it to bloodvice if you think it's good!

Chapter 1: Falling

Prologue:

Things hadn't always been like this. There was a time when heroes fought alongside each other, valiantly. When criminals wouldn't dare commit crimes without worrying about facing the likes os Superman, Batman and the Justice League. But those days had ended. From the skies came a man called Wilson Fisk, one who promised to get rid of crime, corruption and poverty in the Universe. He was cunning, charming...And deadly. From the moment he was elected Supereme Ruler of the Universe, he set out to outlaw vigilantism and superheroes. Masked adventurers were officially illegal. Some of the heroes, including Superman and Green Lantern, obeyed the law. However, there was another force as well, one led by Flask a.k.a Wally West that was determined to give vigilantism a fighting chance. Eventually the forces clashed, and blood was shed. In the end, all the heroes involved in the war perished. But not all the heroes were destroyed. A small force led by Batman, knew that the war was foolish and suicidal. In the darkness, the seek for light, looking despretley for hope in a time of despair...

The heroes are running quickly looking for something through the forest. The heroes include Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Batman and Rorschach.

Tim Drake: What are we even looking for? You probably just saw a shooting star

Jason Todd: Silence Drake. Wayne knows what he's doing. I should know, I fought him for years.

Batman: No, not a shooting star. It was a blue vertical beam, that lasted for at least ten seconds.

Rorschach: Hrmmm...Perhaps one of Fisk's weapons?

Batman: We're the only heroes here and seeing as we're not dead, it had to have been something else.

Voice: No, you're just the only ones people will notice missing.

The three looked to a forest that was beside them. From behind the trees came a female figure, a beautiful light green skinned woman with red hair. It was Poison Ivy, the last member of the Birds of Prey, which disbanded due to the civil war. Batman hadn't seen her in ages. They were no longer enemies, but Batman had to be cautious.

Batman: What do you want Ivy?

Poison Ivy: Why you're help of course! I need protection, as painful as it is for me to admit it. Harley's under government arrest for associating with me, and the rest of the Birds are dead. And if you think I didn't see that...thing fall from the sky you're crazier than Joker.

Rorschach: I'm sorry, we don't pick up whores like you!

Ivy laughed mockingly at Rorschach, kneeling her back against a tree.

Poison Ivy: I expected you to have nicer friends than that Batman.

Batman: Enough, both of you! Ivy, you want our trust, you have to earn it.Rorschach we need as much help as possible. One more man, or woman, wouldn't hurt.

Rorschach outraged pulled Batman over to the side, away from Ivy, and talked to him privatley, holding him by the shoulders.

Rorschach: She's dead weight Batman. She could kill all of us any minute!

Batman: A year ago, maybe. But she's changed. I;m not saying I'm not going to have my eye on her, I will. But it's wrong to be at each others throats right now.

Rorschach: Whatever. You're the leader

The group walked on, now with Ivy, to investigate the crash, which had occured in the center of the forest, burrying the object.

Batman: Rorschach, dig that hole!

Rorschach: Got it!

As Rorschach digged the hole, the 5 heroes waited in anticipation. After digging the hole, it was revealed it wasn't an object but a person. He wore a red and blue suit with two large lense like eye holes. On the center of his chest was a spider emblem.

Poison Ivy: Who is it?

Batman: I...I don't know.

TO BE CONTINUED...

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By KisserNe

AWESOME!

I told you, I already adored the plot, but man! This is...this is...Yes!

I am so in on this whether you just write it or BloodVice decides to make his project a little more public.

Good show, SpideyIvy. Good show!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KisserNe:

Thank you se much Kisser! Really appreciate it! Can;t wait to get started on chapter 2!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

Alright then this is grreat I can't wait to see what comes next. personally I'm waiting to see if BllodVice decides to make this a genisis before i decide whether or not to write mine but in the meantime i love yours please keep on wrighting so we can read more of this awesome fic

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By White Assassin

this is awesome i want more!!!!!!!!!!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Assassin:

Thanks man! :-)

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Yea really good bro! can't wait to see what comes up next! ;)

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By soccersss

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:

That was really good. I enjoyed your plot. It had me from the start to the end. I also enjoyed the dialogue between the characters. I cant wait for the next chapter

Sir_Deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Sir_Deadpool

Great stuff. Really enjoyed it :)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sir_Deadpool:

Just finished chapter 2. :)

Sir_Deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Sir_Deadpool

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: and hopefully you are going to upload it ;)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Blizaga101

I really love this idea and the story seems great, my only problem with it is like a small part whee fisk is ruler of the universe, seems really I dont know how to describe it, just irks me i guess. But yeah i think your going somewhere good with this and cant wait to see what direction you take it in.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123

LMFAO at Rorschach straight up calling Ivy a whore. Great stuff!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Assassin:

Thanks! Already posted the next two chapters. :) Post a comment on them.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be posting the next chapter this week. Know it's been a long abscence, but it's returning soon!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By MrDirector786

It's alright. The only things I find weird are Fisk becoming ruler of the entire universe. I know he's cunning and all and could see him becoming something like the president of the US but ruler of the universe seems to be going a little too far. I'm hoping that there will be more explanation as to how that happened later on in the story. I also want to know who exactly were the force led by the Flash were fighting against. Were they fighting against heroes (who could have possibly been working for Fisk) or were they fighting villains?

Other than that, I liked the dialogue and the story is interesting. I'll continue to read the other parts.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#18  Edited By The Impersonator

Dude, this chapter is great. I also loved the surprise ending. I think we all know who it is. =P

On to the next chapter! :)