joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Centuri 6

The Starjammer lands as people flee from Galactus' machines. The Traveler looks up and the Herald who watches from the sky,"We need to get Galactus' attention." He looks to Abomination,"Hey big fella, you think you can knock him off that rock?" Abomination nods and leaps toward the Herald.

He slams into the Herald of Galactus with enough force to shake the ground below and sends him hurtling into a mountain side. He then leaps after him.

A holographic image of Galactus' head appears,"What is the meaning of this?" The Traveler steps in front of the hologram, they eyes focus on him,"Oh, you."

The Traveler nods,"Is there any way we could push this back to like tomorrow or maybe next week?"

The crew stares incredulously at him as Galactus speaks,"No."

The Traveler shrugs,"I'm sure we can cut a deal here." Galactus looks down on him,"My hunger must be sated."

The Traveler drops his head,"Fine, aim you machine at me."

The chaos around them comes to a sudden stop as all attention falls on the Traveler as an arm of the massive machinery positions itself above him.

Galactus asks,"Are you sure?"

The Traveler nods and raises his arm toward the machine, his hand glows with energy which he focuses and sends into the machine for several minutes until the Traveler drops his arm.

He then looks at the hologram,"That ought to hold you for at least 5 cycles." Galactus speaks to his Herald,"We're done here."

The machinery pulls away as the Herald leaps back to his stone platform glaring at Abomination.

Dal steps up to the Traveler,"What did you do?" He looks back to Dal,"Tell you later, I kinda need to pass out now."

Dal catches the Traveler before he hits the ground. As soon as Dal let him go he vanished in a flash of light.

A few seconds later he reappears,"Well that was fun, back to work."

Dal looks at him,"You're on fire."

The Traveler looks at his shoulder and pats out the flame,"Needed a bit of a recharge."

Sam looks astonished,"Why did Galactus just leave like that?"

The Traveler replies, "I fed him." He then looks to the stunned people of Centuri 6, "Ok I'm looking for a metalic blue orb about this big." He shows the size with his hands,"Anyone know where I can find it?"

An old man in a cloak raises his hand and leads him into a large building,"This is one of our sacred relics. Can I ask why you seek it?"

The Traveler looks to him,"I need it to save the Universe from a death worshiping psychopath."

The old man's eyes widened, "By all means, its the least we can do to repay you."

The Traveler gives him a weary glance,"You're not gonna bow are you? I hate when people bow."

The old man shakes his head.

The Traveler meets the crew of the Starjammer a few minutes later,"Thanks for the ride, and remember to keep an eye out for Skrulls. They may be playing lap dog to the Shi' Ar for the time being but they're always plotting. Soren is probably hip deep in trouble and he doesn't even know it yet."

He then disappears as the crew loads back into the ship.

As they take off Hal looks to his brother,"That was interesting. Is there a reason we had to get involved here?" Dal replies,"The Kree owe him a debt that can't be repaid, a ride wasn't much to ask."

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AweSam

Huh, so he fed Galactus with his own energy? Also, I'm assuming the herald is Terrax, right?

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Time_Phantom

Oh this gets more and more interesting with ever chapter! great job

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@AweSam: No he's a new guy just has a similar mode of transport. The Traveler didn't really use his own energy he just redirected temporal energy basically he used the energy from the time stream to feed Galactus

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Centuri 6

The Starjammer lands as people flee from Galactus' machines. The Traveller looks up and the Herald who watches from the sky, “We need to get Galactus' attention." He looks to Abomination, "Hey big fella, you think you can knock him off that rock?" Abomination nods and leaps toward the Herald.

He slams into the Herald of Galactus with enough force to shake the ground below and sends him hurtling into a mountain side. He then leaps after him.

A holographic image of Galactus' head appears, “What is the meaning of this?" The Traveller steps in front of the hologram, they eyes focus on him, “Oh, you."

The Traveller nods, “Is there any way we could push this back to like tomorrow or maybe next week?"

The crew stares incredulously at him as Galactus speaks, “No."

The Traveller shrugs, “I’m sure we can cut a deal here." Galactus looks down on him, “My hunger must be sated."

The Traveller drops his head, “Fine, aim you machine at me."

The chaos around them comes to a sudden stop as all attention falls on the Traveller as an arm of the massive machinery positions itself above him.

Galactus asks, “Are you sure?"

The Traveller nods and raises his arm toward the machine, his hand glows with energy which he focuses and sends into the machine for several minutes until the Traveller drops his arm.

He then looks at the hologram, “That ought to hold you for at least 5 cycles." Galactus speaks to his Herald, “We’re done here."

The machinery pulls away as the Herald leaps back to his stone platform glaring at Abomination.

Dal steps up to the Traveller, "What did you do?" He looks back to Dal, "Tell you later, I kinda need to pass out now."

Dal catches the Traveller before he hits the ground. As soon as Dal let him go he vanished in a flash of light.

A few seconds later he reappears, “Well that was fun, back to work."

Dal looks at him, “You’re on fire."

The Traveller looks at his shoulder and pats out the flame, “Needed a bit of a recharge."

Sam looks astonished, “Why did Galactus just leave like that?"

The Traveller replies, "I fed him." He then looks to the stunned people of Centuri 6, "Ok I'm looking for a metallic blue orb about this big." He shows the size with his hands, “Anyone know where I can find it?"

An old man in a cloak raises his hand and leads him into a large building, “This is one of our sacred relics. Can I ask why you seek it?"

The Traveller looks to him, “I need it to save the Universe from a death worshiping psychopath."

The old man's eyes widened, "By all means, it’s the least we can do to repay you."

The Traveller gives him a weary glance, “You’re not gonna bow are you? I hate when people bow."

The old man shakes his head.

The Traveller meets the crew of the Starjammer a few minutes later, “Thanks for the ride, and remember to keep an eye out for Skrulls. They may be playing lap dog to the Shi'ar for the time being but they're always plotting. Soren is probably hip deep in trouble and he doesn't even know it yet."

He then disappears as the crew loads back into the ship.

As they take off Hal looks to his brother, “That was interesting. Is there a reason we had to get involved here?" Dal replies, “The Kree owe him a debt that can't be repaid, a ride wasn't much to ask."

Still NFI who this Traveller is...and a little confused about Galactus feeding off him?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: He tapped into the Time Stream and fed Galactus some of its energy. It was very difficult for him to do though which is why he passed out.