joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

New Foundland, Canada

Morbius had freed Thomas along with Ares' dogs and stolen a transport. After meeting up with Sean and explaining what had happened they made their way back here to Ares' ship. It was still stocked with weapons and even a few vehicles. Once they boarded they all sat down on the deck to discuss what they intended to do.

M spoke in their minds,"We need to punch holes in the Iron age defenses, Hellstorm and Stryfe have been working together for a while. As part of their deal several Hell lords have been imprisoned on Earth in exchange for them being used as power batteries for various places. The one nearest to us is a repurposed oil rig that was made into a shield generator plant to keep extra terrestrial threats away from Earth and is powered by Dormammu. If we release him back into his Dark dimension not only will that force the army to worry more about possible invasion and perhaps let some things happening down here slip by. Secondly Dormammu being back in his realm will weaken Hellstorm's claim to power over the Hell dimensions."

The group looked to Morbius who nodded," Sounds like an excellent place to start."

Manhattan, NYC the year 2015

Morbius lays dying in a back alley, a disease designed specifically to kill him works its way through him as several men approach. They pick him up and take him to a car. The ride takes about an hour but stops at a massive Mansion. The men help Morbius to his feet and bring him in to see their master. Dracula sets on a chair as the men lay Morbius on a sofa across from him,"Those scientists didn't turn out to be the friends you thought they were I see." Morbius rolled over and glared but didn't have the strength to speak.

Dracula smiled, "I'd like to make you an offer, I will cure what is ailing you if you will agree to do something for me." Morbius nodded as Dracula stepped to him,"There is only one way to cure this. It is DNA specific so we must alter yours." He sat Morbius up on the sofa and took a seat next to him,"You're going to need to become a real vampire." With that Dracula bit into Morbius' throat for a few seconds then cut open a vein on his wrist to allow Morbius to drink.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Oh, that there Dracula. So that is how the living Vampire turned into... an "actual vampire." So M is Mephesto?

The holes he plans to punch into the Iron army... sound rather big. Implications... exciting.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: Mephisto does nothing on a small scale

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice! Morbius was always dangerous as a science vampire, combined with making him a proper vampire and possibly the heir of Dracula makes him bad-ass!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I have more to say on his relationship with Dracula but I'll get to it in the next chapter and it will kind of tie in to his current situation