joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

David Hardy's voice journal

Me, Molly and Raven were running for our lives through the woods from a relentless assassin when we saw 7 running toward us next to one of those Shield guys and for a second I thought our odds had improved. Then I saw what was behind them and honestly at this point I can't say I'm surprised. Being stuck in the middle of a bad situation is just my life now. Luckily 7 seemed to be in a fighting mood as he lept over me and began firing rapid repulser blasts into Lash's face and telling me to start shooting. Lash was totally caught off guard by this which allowed 7 to get some devastating hits in before he could muster a defense. Unfortunately none of us could help out considering an angry Creed Omega was attacking from the other side.

Raven did what was expected and disappeared on us while Molly, Agent Fry and I fought Omega. I shot him twice but it didn't even slow him down. Molly went at him like a panther slashing with he claws and I didn't notice at the time but Omega was getting disoriented as her attacks went on. Apparently one of her many abilities was to affect the more animal part of the brain leaving people like Omega particularly vulnerable. Her tampering allowed for an opening for Fry to sling him to the ground and then attempt to stomp him. We got distracted but a roar of pain from 7 as Lash shocked him with his tendrils and hurled him into a tree. Omega jumped up and went straight for him as Lash turned his attention to us.

He wrapped up Fry's arm in a tendril and tried to shock him, Fry looked at him and an evil smile crept onto the agent's face as Lash realized the electricity was having no effect on Fry's super durable skin. He grabbed Lash's tendril and yanked the killer toward him and smashed his fist into his face using Lash's own carbonadium tendril like a pair of brass knuckles. Lash did manage to knock Fry down but I had time to load my carbonadium bullets so I shot the assassin in the knee cap causing him to shriek in pain. The next shot went through his elbow and caused him to retreat allowing us to focus all our attention on Omega.

Creed 7, field journal entry 14 continued

I saw David running toward us along with Molly Creed and that thief being chased by Lash, I decided the only way to get out of this situation was to strike hard and fast. Lash was not expecting me to attack him head on after our last encounter so he was off guard when I jumped straight at him. I caught him with several repulser blasts and then proceeded to deliver several punishing blows that would have killed a lesser opponent. The thief of course disappeared at her first opportunity while David, Fry and Molly attacked Omega. I thought for a moment I'd actually be able to take Lash down on my own but he wrapped his tendril around my throat and shocked me till I couldn't stand before hurling me away. After I landed Omega was right on me slashing away, Molly slammed into him giving me time to get up. Omega was having trouble concentrating which allowed me to get the upper hand.

I was pommeling him as David and Fry ran up, finally Omega knocked me away and stared off with an almost frightened look to him and suddenly ran off into the woods. Apparently Molly's ability had triggered some primal emotions in him that he was unable to understand or control so he chose to retreat. Fry informed me that David had put 2 bullets in Lash causing him to flee as well though I suspect Molly's power had more to do with that than David's shooting did. I had felt what she was doing on some level I'm willing to bet Fry did as well but David was oblivious as far as I knew because unlike us he isn't a killer by nature.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Great work! I am liking more and more the same story told from two sides

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: glad to hear it

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Time_Phantom

Hardy can't seem to catch a break, Raven disappears at the first sign of trouble and 7 is just being 7. I really like getting both their perspectives in the story.