joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Blue Area of the Moon

The Traveler appears inside a base,"Damn temporal interference." He turns and sees a man and a woman pulling the pants off an unconscious man,"Oh hell no, I ain't watching this." He disappears before he's noticed.

Doomstadt, Ferrum Tower construction site

A man marches into the site with a purpose. A guard runs up to him, "You can't be here, Sir." The man turns and smiles, "Lord Doom will not allow Ferrum to pollute his land." He then pulls a a small device out and hurls it toward the building as he's teleported away. The device destroys the lower supports bringing the tower down.

Minsk, New Latveria

A dozen men in green cloaks March down the street holding modified plasma cannons. The arrive at a Shield facility and open fire. The blasts tear the place apart as shield agents run out to defend the place. Their bullets bounce harmlessly off an energy shield as the cloaked men continue their mission.

The Geofront

Doom's minion reports,"The Shield Helicarrier approaches my lord." Doom sits in the center,"On my mark drop cloak and open fire." He switches on his comm,"Doomstadt, report." A man replies, "The tower is down." Doom then repeats this process to the half dozen units around New Latveria. He leans back in his chair, "Fire at will." He then orders a minion to take the helm as he walks out.

Shield Helicarrier

Carol stands at a monitor looking at empty sky when something catches her eye. For a second the clouds look blurry. She then hit the P.A., "Battle stations" Suddenly the Geofront drops its cloak and begins firing on the ship. Carol flew to the engineering bay as the ship rocked.

She exited the bay as Holland ran by. He stopped seeing her in full armor,"Don't get killed." She pulls him close and kisses him,"You're in charge until I get back."

The Sky above

As The Geofront commences battle with the Helicarrier Carol flies up to meet Doom, "You've got nerve woman." He shouted as he saw her. She glared at him,"You should've stayed dead Victor." He raised his hand and released an energy beam that knocked her back several yards.

She responded by returning fire.Doom dodged and flew at her top speed slamming into her intending to send her hurtling to the ground. She clutched his arm forcing him to the ground with her. The smashed into a street leaving a crater. She landed on top delivering vicious punches as Doom grabbed her neck and slammed her face hard into the ground. He then got up and kicked her in the gut sending her sliding across what was left of the street.

She leapt into the air and kicked Doom in the head sending him to a knee as she grabbed his arm using it to lift him up and then slam him back down. She followed it up with an intense energy blast to his back causing him to roar in pain and rage. She attempted to fly up to keep her advantage but Doom caught her by the foot and yanked her down as he threw a left hook into her face cracking her helmet and making her dizzy for a moment.

As he moved in for the kill she punched him as hard as she could sending him back a few feet and damaging his chest plate. She then grabbed him and fired several close range energy blasts that knocked the wind out of him. In response he viciously head butted her and raised his hand to punch her when a flash of light distracted them as the Traveler appeared.

He looked at them, "We don't have time for this." He grabbed them both by the shoulder and in a flash of light all 3 were gone.

Doomstadt, near future

Doom and Carol looked out on the barren city, they looked to the clear night sky and noticed very few stars.The Traveler stood in front them, "This is what Earth is going to look like in about 6 months if you 2 don't cut the crap." Carol looks at him,"Was there a war?" The Traveler looks at her,"There was a battle, but that's not what caused this. All life ceased to exist, first on Earth and then it spread like a plague throughout the universe until nothing was left. Now the stars are dying. If this continues all reality, not just this universe but all of them will cease to exist."

Doom looked to him,"How do we know you're telling the truth?" The Traveler glared at Doom,"That new armor has a telepathic function, go have a look." He activated the function and fell to his knees as he quickly turned it back off. He looked up at the Traveler,"What the hell are you?" He answered,"Not important at the moment." Doom got back to his feet,"What can we do to stop this?" The Traveler,"You have to kill Thanos when he comes to Earth in about a month or so from when I picked you up."

Carol's eyes widen,"How do we kill Thanos?" The Traveler shrugs his shoulders and suddenly Carol and Doom are back in the street as a confused crowd stares at them.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Bit squisho...but it's good! Maybe bolden up the locales/paragrap thingies. BUT: HOw do you kill Thanos? I ask myself thatvery question every night before bed? :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: I'm still working on my spacing. I have improved a lot since the giant text walls I used to have

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Meh, my typing is atttroci...bad! Fat fingers mean mess when I type, so take what i say with a bucket/grain of salt :P Who is the traveller btw? {Lets see if he falls fore my cunning trick kids :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: I'll explain his back story eventually

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice, wonder what made Doom got to his knees and still not work out who this mysterious Traveller is???? I shall have a deduct about who this is...not now but soon.

@joshmightbe said:

Blue Area of the Moon

The Traveler appears inside a base,"Damn temporal interference." He turns and sees a man and a woman pulling the pants off an unconscious man,"Oh hell no, I ain't watching this." He disappears before he's noticed.

Ha ha ha time travelling to an awkward moment :) Nice link to Fantastic Force 4

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Basically Doom saw some stuff a bit beyond his comprehension, I'll explain further later