batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Omaha, Nebraska

The patron’s of the Smoke Stack slowly returned to the site of the battle. After the first instinct of survival had passed, looting set in. They swarmed on the site trying to get anything they could before the Army swept in and confiscated it

One grabbed up a damaged rail gun, one got a helmet and poured the squashed human contents out and another grabbed some bottles of liquor. One saw a slender piece of metal and slid it out from under a section of wall, a beautiful vibranium sword. He held it aloft like a knight of old, his friends laughing at his antics

“I think you’ll find that’s mine” came a voice from a pile of bricks

The man turned to see Scalphunter dusting himself of from the wreckage

“Are you okay” asked the man, his face frozen in horror

“Just peachy” laughed Scalphunter, his face dripping off and down his chin “Asides from getting shot in face with napalm” He caught parts of his face in his hand “Is this my cheek or my forehead?

The man vomited on his himself in fear and Scalphunter seized his sword off him “Lucky I’ve got me a healing factor” Scalphunter rammed the sword into the man’s gut and out his back “What about you chuckles? You got accelerated healing? A healing factor? Antiseptic? See I can heal up, takes time though. Burns and acid are problematic coz they destroy cells so it takes longer. Shoot me, stab me that’s fine. Fire is a bitch, bit like the pain in your stomach I imagine”

Scalphunter twisted the sword, the man gasped “So before you fade out on me sticky fingers, answer me this? What the stark happened and where did that guy in the black armour go? Oh and you, yes you with the flattened rail gun! Don’t you go too far, I’ve got a few questions for you as well!”

Darius woke up feeling weightless and in the dark. He convulsed and threw up, the vomit hitting the inside on the helmet and splashing back in his face. From his peripheral he could see his helmet’s eye slot.

The torrent of swearing echoed in his armour “What is going on?”

The Supremis engaged the boot jets and Darius felt himself rotate and land onto something solid. The armour then retreated into his body and Darius stood on the banks of a large, cold body of water

“Oh what frozen hell is this?”

The Supremis flashed up across his eye “Query?”

“Oh you facetious semi-sentient tool!” yelled Darius at his armour “I am going to reprogramme you!”

No Caption Provided

Across his eye Darius read what had happened in the past thr...THREE HOURS!

{Unit hit Mach 15 in launch sequence over Omaha Nebraska. Trajectory estimated at speed unit to land approximately 11,415 miles in a northerly direction. 18G stress upon you initiated Supremis override which filled helmet chamber with pentobarbital & D-tubocurare to render you unconscious to prevent GLOC death. Calculating safest point for landing and from current danger, unit directed you to Rankin Inlet 2486 miles north of Omaha, plausible landing at original speed: Neo-Toko, Japan. Unit speed determined water of Hudson Bay safest impact point, unit self-sealed and engaged cloaking mode. Sedative effect upon you was two hours forty three minutes of sleep. Supremis unit has regenerated you from injuries. Supremis Armour is in regen-mode, back on line in six hours}

Darius looked around. There was nothing but pine trees, snow and the black oily water of Hudson Bay. He bent down and washed the sick off his face

“Darius Stane?”

Darius stopped dead at the voice behind him. There were rocks and tree branches at his feet but nothing of real use if what he thought was behind him was there

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Every time I'm left wondering 'Oh I wonder what happens next.'

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm still loving this story and might I add I like that you've turned Stark into a curse word

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

:)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

@batkevin74: This is good...but it's old right? I've readt his before! Oh well Stark it! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

this is part 4, its very short

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers