joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Boston Harbor

Johann had kept the fleet cloaked as long as he could getting them in sight of the harbor. They had been given fair warning so they began firing the second the cloak was down. They caused massive damage before the Iron army had arrived on the scene. They opened fire damaging a few of the ships causing them to run aground in south Boston. The crews jumped off and the attack was on. They city erupted in chaos as the rest of Ares soldiers made land but it didn't last for long. Ferrum called in sentinels for reinforcement as the hundreds of escaped prisoners ran wild. Many were mutants who were the biggest problems, those with energy based powers busied themselves bringing down buildings resulting in mass panic before finally being subdued. Once reinforcements had arrived the Iron soldiers slaughtered the attackers some of the prisoners did manage to escape and the Iron army issued alerts for their capture. 8 different Iron soldiers had claimed they had personally killed Ares but it was later discovered that these were just decoys. The Supreme Commander had the entire Boston Hall on probation for allowing this to happen and their General was never seen again.

Cape Charles, Newfoundland

Ares and his crew landed and drove out a military transport vehicle, it was of the last generation before Ferrum took over production of military equipment, it was heavily armed and equipped with vibranium armor making it virtually indestructible. It was intended to carry 20 soldiers so the 8 men and 2 dogs had plenty of room for their weapons. Johann had to be carried in sleeping, exhausted from keeping the fleet cloaked while being hundreds of miles away. Ares took the driver's seat and left the ship behind after taking what they need from it. Most of this part of the continent was abandoned so they'd have a few hours before reaching civilization so Ares suggested they get to know each other.Ares explained who he was and why he'd ended up here, and then looked to Morbius. He told them of how he'd once been a scientist who'd accidentally turned himself into a living vampire and how he'd been hunted along with the other super humans when the Iron army took over. The only reason he still lived was due to Sinister's interest in his DNA. He'd been trapped in the pit Ares found him in for months awaiting his execution because Sinister decided he'd learned all he could.

Marcus then started to speak, He looked over to Johann telling the group, " He's a mutant from Germany, he was once a very vocal opponent of Ferrum's mutant hunts. He was captured by the Iron army during a public rally for mutants, after the soldiers had clamped a control collar on him one of them cut out his tongue saying he talked too much. I found out his story while I was teaching him sign language to keep myself occupied while we waited for the executioners to get around to us. As for me I used to be an intern working in a Ferrum warehouse cataloging whatever they brought in along with other interns, one day I came across some old equipment that had once belonged to a Dr. Henry Pym. While I was going through it another intern was messing around with some machine and switched it on blasting me with some kind of radiation. I woke up in one of Ferrum's labs where they told me my DNA had been infused with something called Pym's particles which resulted in my ability to alter my size. After it became apparent that I was never intended to leave that lab again I managed to escape. I stowed away on a ship headed to Europe hoping to make my way to New Latveria to avoid arrest but I was caught I tore through many Iron soldiers in the process so I ended up on the execution block along with the rest of the prisoners at Stuttgart."

Alan chimed in saying he'd been in that prison camp since he was 16, he took off from his home town as soon as he discovered his mutant abilities and was rounded up with a group of who'd been unlucky enough to run across a sentinel patrol of a particularly dangerous part of the wilds of south America.Thomas had been born in the prison camp he'd been found in and had only discovered his power due to a lazy guard who forgot to slap a control collar on him when he hit puberty. Sean, an Irish born mutant had been captured in his sleep before being put into the camp but it wasn't the first time. They attemped to put him in Sinister's lab at one point but he managed to escape. He'd made it all the way to the Latverian border before being caught. Jim had been a member of Ferrum's assassination squad, considered possibly the best sniper they had. He'd been arrested for desertion after refusing to kill children.

Ares stopped the transport at the edge of a forest to make camp for the night. After the group had eaten their dinner and got ready to sleep everyone stopped dead in their tracks as they heard a word on the wind. Faint at first but getting louder as it came closer, repeating the word "Wendigo"

to be continued

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice! ust waiting on a repsonse and soon a certain ebony clad Iron-bastard is ready to rock Ares' world!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'll be elaborating more on his teams back story as the story continues