joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Ferrum Headquarters, Chicago

Sean sped around the building setting charges, they weren't enough to bring the building down but would make for a hell of a distraction, mean while Marcus opens a grate in the sub basement letting the rest of the group in. The dogs were on edge as they slowly crept down the corridor toward their prize. They felt the building shake as Sean set off his charges leading to an evacuation of the building. They hid in a broom closet as people rushed for the exit. When the hall went quiet the continued on until they found a large dark room with a massive machine that was the only light in the center and within it was Hellstorm's trident.

Ares cautiously stepped toward it and reached out to grab it but the dogs suddenly went berserk. Ares stopped and turned as the lights flashed on revealing 50 Creeds dropping from the ceiling. 20 of them pounced on the dogs as the rest charged the group. Thomas attempted to turn their fears against them but they simply didn't have any to exploit so he began flinging them away telekenitically as Morbius and Marcus fought them hand to hand. Ares swung his ax taking as many down as he could while grabbing the trident. As he lifted it several doors opened and Iron soldiers flooded in. They fought with everything they had but the trap was too much. The dogs tore through the Creeds to get to their master's side but a pair of armored hands grabbed them by their necks and hurled them away. The hand belonged to the Supreme Commander himself.

The Creeds and soldiers cleared a path as he walked toward the god. Thomas jumped in his way thinking M would be able to stop him. Stryfe stopped and stared at him, "Mephisto? You intend to attack me with Mephisto? In his time he may have been a threat, now nothing more than a dog on a chain and you believe this is enough to bring me down?" Stryfe began to laugh as Thomas tried to invade his mind," Silly child, I will crush you and your passenger." Thomas tried to unleash M but Stryfe was effortlessly holding him at bay as he walked up to Thomas and placed a control collar around his neck. Marcus charged but the Supreme Commander forced him to shrink down to small to be detected. Ares then lept with the trident and aimed for Stryfe's skull shouting, " You can't get in my head you bastard." Stryfe smirked, "I don't need to." Then hurled him to the wall. He then walked over to the trident and called out Hellstorm's name. The lord of hell appeared as Stryfe handed him his trident. He took it and spoke,"There, now you have a nice immortal power battery for your biforst cannon, now I'll be taking Mordo." Ares was stunned, he wanted to fight but Stryfe held him firm. Morbius whispered into a comm link and told Sean to run as far from here as he could as the soldiers brought him to the ground. They threw the dogs into mystically protected cages and placed the War god in adamantium chains and dragged him away screaming, "I will get loose and I will kill you all!"

Hours later Marcus was falling through something he'd never seen before, he'd slipped into the Microverse due to Stryfe forcing him to shrink further than he ever had before.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

The lord of hell appeared as Stryfe handed him his trident. He took it and spoke,"There, now you have a nice immortal power battery for your biforst cannon, now I'll be taking Mordo."

Just need you to clarify this bit for me?

@joshmightbe: Nice show of force with the wave of Creeds

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wildvine: Creeds are clones of sabertooth mixed with a bunch of other feral mutants. So yup

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: There is other DNA tossed in there as well, but Sabertooth is the primary genetic template.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@joshmightbe:

I haven't read the series yet, but the name sounded very familiar to me.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: If I remember right, I believe I intended for 7 from Hardy and Creed to have some Tigra DNA in him.