joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

New York City

A man named Bishop Cain sits on the balcony of his penthouse apartment, cigarette hanging from his lip as sips his beer and pretends to listen to the woman speaking to him while trying to remember what she'd said her name was earlier at the bar. Suddenly he tells her to shut up as his holo-phone starts ringing. She looks at him angrily as he tosses her shirt to her and points to the door. He answers as the door slams and sees his assistant on the other end.

" You busy, sir." Cain shrugs his shoulders, "Nah, just finished up, what's the job, Jimmy?" Jim the assistant grabbed a disc from his desk saying," This was intended for Scalphunter, but he seems to be having trouble putting down that guy in the black armor." Cain smirked, " That psycho with a sword being unreliable, there's a shock." Jim didn't respond, he knew it conversations about that guy never ended well with his boss so he continued on about the mission. "There's a small group led by someone claiming to be Ares, y,know the Greek god of War, any way the Supreme Commander seems to be concerned and wants you to stop them before they become a real problem." Cain nodded " I've been waiting to try out Essex's upgrades, fighting a god seems as good a test as any" Jim responded, " I don't see why you keep letting that freak experiment on you, what'd he do this time?" Bishop raised his fist, he laced the bones in my hands and feet with this metal, he says it's the same stuff Thor's hammer was made of, give me the coordinates I'll leave as soon as I get dressed."

Near Fort Wayne, Indiana

Alan sits staring at Thomas, he's been increasingly nervous about his comrade since their encounter with Hellstorm, seeing what he'd done to those goblin thugs did nothing to ease his mind, The group was only a few hours away from Chicago and had stopped here knowing this would be their last chance to get some rest before the infiltrated the city, with out warning Metus and Achos roared in pain as iron spikes hit them sending massive electrical current through them knocking them unconscious. Marcus jumped up as a metal ball hit him in the throat and expanded into a control collar wrapped around his neck, A wire caught Morbius by the ankle and dragged him into the dark as Bishop stepped out in the open, Marcus knew him by the name Cut-Throat, an assassin for the Iron army. He punched the now powerless Marcus in the face sending him flying into a tree. Alan blasted his gamma beam at him but an energy shield popped up deflecting it allowing Cut-Throat to get into striking range. Ares leaped at him with his ax but astonishingly the assassin caught it with his bare hand. It bled a little but his Uru laced bones were virtually indestructible. He healed as quickly as he'd been cut and shot Ares with the same spikes he'd used on the dogs but the god was used to being punished with his father's thunderbolts the spikes weren't near enough to bring him down.

Ares punched Cut-Throat in the stomach and grabbed him by the neck and slamming him to the ground. The assassin flipped the god off him and pulled out a gun unloading it in Ares' chest which only infuriated him as he swung his sword at his attacker's head. Bishop dodged and kicked Ares' in the chest. Johann then shot out several hard light blades toward him but he was too fast, Sean slammed into him sending him to the ground and the speedster stood over him stomping at high speed, after the first few hundred Cut-Throat spat up some blood. Sean stopped to make a smart remark but was smashed in the mouth before he got a word out. Thomas' eyes went red as he dug into the assassin's mind in order to find something to use against him. Bishop grabbed his head and then started staring hard at Johann, he roared,"What are you doing here? This is my job Gerald, you aren't needed here." The group looked at each other wondering who he was speaking to as he ran for Johann. " You think you can take me down you psychotic piece of filth?" In his mind Johann took the form of his hated rival Scalphunter. He charged his enemy at top speed as metal spikes formed on his arms and shot toward the surprised Johann who attempted to block them but a few got through digging into his chest and shoulder and producing an electrical current causing Johann to drop his shields leaving him self wide open for the vicious assault. Ares caught Cut-Throat and hurled him away from Johann but it was too late, his skull had been completely crushed and he was dead. The assassin ran off into the night chasing his phantom enemy. The group gathered around Johann's body, Thomas was mortified as the demon voice in his head cackled like a cartoon villain. Alan looked at Thomas and said, "I'm done, that thing in his head is gonna kill us all." With that Alan grabbed his stuff out of the transport and walked away.

Ares sighed and ordered the men to make dinner and rest up because they were headed to Chicago in the morning adding,"If anyone else wants to walk don't be here when I wake up".

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Is Cut throat Scalphuntrs brother or something?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: nope just a guy who hates him with a passion

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So a smackdown betwen them is on th ecards I guess

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: Hopefully at some point that's up to tho since Scalphunter is his guy but he did help me out a bit developing Cut-Throat as well

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

Oh there will be a smackdown in future for Bishop & Gerald aka Cut-Throat & Scalphunter, maybe even a buddy movie! :) But at the moment Scalphunter has an appointment down south of the border after a certain silver haired, black energy wielding lady and her kids!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Cut-Throat will be coming back after Ares and crew as soon as he shakes off what Thomas did to him

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Got an idea for an epic smackdown between them!

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Awesome job Josh! Yours and everyone else's stories have kept me sane for the past month, since I decided to spend less on comics. You guys are saving me money with your awesomeness!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: PM me with it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow:Well we have a monthly subsription fee...:)

@joshmightbe: Sure thing

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped only coz it's linked to Scalphunter 'Doom's Day'