Marvel Genesis: The Punisher #7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

(This fan-fic is rate MA mainly due to the implied nastiness of what happens to one of the characters, the potential violence, the actual violence and the fact this is a Punisher story so he deserves a solid MA rating. As I've said before this is me playing in the Marvel sandpit, they own Frank Castle , Linus Lieberman, Richard Fisk etc; I just made the story up. Enjoy)

Continued from:

No Caption Provided

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher/659194/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-2/659338/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-3/659630/#20

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-4/659685/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-5/661284/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-6/662210/

Under Veterans Memorial Bridge, Rochester, New York

Frank Castle was groggily hauled to his feet in cuffs by the two officers.

“…to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you” Officer Lacy went through the Miranda warning.

“I know my rights” slurred Frank, the blood vessels in his eyes were all bloodied and red.

“He should!” chuckled Officer Jonathan Poncherello “He’s Frank Castle. He works for the DA”

“Well then makes my job easier but just in case; do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?”

“Yes!”

“Good; now get in the car, killer!” Poncherello gave Frank a harder than usual shove towards to the car.

Frank stopped and looked down at his feet “I didn’t kill my family”

“That’s for a court of law to decide Mr Castle,” said Officer Lacey “Not us”

“In the car!”yelled Poncherello pushing him in the back. Frank bounced into the squad car frame and launched backwards, headbutting Poncherello in the mouth so hard that his winning smile cracked like glass. Lacey went for her gun but Frank kicked her in the stomach she went down like a sack of potatoes. She gasped for air like a fish out of water.

“I’m sorry” said Frank fishing handcuff keys off the unconscious Poncherello

“Th-th-then…s-sstop” wheezed Lacey

Frank clipped a handcuff around her ankle and Poncherello’s wrist. He took his weapon and scooped up Lacey’s “Richard Fisk killed my family!”

“I believe you”

“I don’t care!” Frank hit Lacey with the tazer, leaving her and the unconscious Poncherello lying on the ground. He walked away, got in the squad car and drove off.

Keeler St Expressway

Richard drove at a hundred miles an hour as he headed back to New York. His blood was pumping, heart racing, adrenaline coursing. He felt awesome and terrified. He flipped open a phone and dialled a number.

“It’s me…ME! I need you to pick me up from Seneca Falls with a chopper in an hour…I also need Stevie and Jerry to go out to our usual places, may have to establish an alibi. Got it?” Richard barely waited for a response as he threw the phone out the window into oncoming traffic

Eastman Business Park, Rochester, New York

Frank fired up the chopper and took to the sky. He dialled a number on his phone

“Linus Lieberman”

“Linus!”

“Turn yourself in Frank” said Linus matter of factly “They…we, are looking for you”

“I need you to call Matt Murdock of Murdock & Nelson for me. Tell them to meet me at One Police Plaza”

“I will…you okay Frank?”

“He killed Maria!” Frank’s voice started to break “He killed Lisa… he killed Frank!”

“I heard. I’m so sorry”

“Not as sorry as he will be” Frank threw the phone out of the chopper and banked to the right. He pressed the joystick and pushed the chopper to its limits.

Fingerlakes Regional Airport, Seneca Falls

Richard Fisk’s car screamed as it careened sideways into the carpark. Richard exited the car, all juiced and jazzed up on adrenaline. He shoved a cigarette into his mouth and almost inhaled it in one go. He thought on how close to being killed he’d come and burst into nervous laughter, jamming another cigarette into his mouth.

Richard tapped his pockets looking for his phone before remembering he’d tossed it. Checking and re-checking his watch he impatiently waited, chaining cigarette after cigarette. He heard the sound of an approaching chopper and gave a wave. The chopper descended and Richard ducked his head, clambering into the passenger seat.

“Take the scenic route did we?” snapped Richard as he put on his headset.

No Caption Provided

Ch-click!

“No, I followed the carnage” snarled Frank.

The cigarette dangled on Richard’s lower lip as he slowly turned to see the barrel of a gun.

(just went through the previous parts and selected those who had commented is all)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Cool, I'll give the other chapters a read

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Thanks :)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Damn, I need to catch up on this, it really is a great story.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

Bumped with bullets!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: his smile shattered like glass, damn, how do you think of that lol?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#8  Edited By TheCannon

@batkevin74: Cool story. Now to read the others so I can understand what's going on.

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#9  Edited By andrewtheking

cool :)@batkevin74:

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By rav4

@batkevin74: Awesome! I was wondering when this would continue!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram: Being descriptive makes stories better. How teeth shattering like glass came about, don't rightly remember but teeth can be fragile and with enough force, imagining them breaking worked out nicely for me

@TheCannon: Well you had read a few of the previous, they're all listed if you need to catch up

@andrewtheking: Thanks!

@Ravager4: Yeah it took a while but slowly chugging along with my version of Punisher, things will be pretty hectic nect chapter, considering them end of this one :)

No Caption Provided
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: Talk about descriptive, I am writing a piece now to hone my descriptive skills, once it is done I would be very happy if you gave feedback. ( in the next day or 2 ) , and yer, the teeth breaking thing made me clench my jaw lol, very powerful.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram: That's the idea! I've used other similies (I'm sure I got that right...ask @Joygirl she's great with grammar) to describe stuff, gives you a better image on how things are happening if eg he hit the floor with a sickening thud; his head splitting like an overripe melon!

No Caption Provided
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: Yup, I sometimes do not want to over use descriptive things though, make it look like an english project lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram: True but a few well placed descriptions make a story. Besides reading "He punched him in the face. He punched him in return" is well, it gets the job done but it ain't a fight! (He smashed his fist into Frank's jaw, the sound of the bone breaking was sickening. Frank held his face together and glared, as blood seeped through his fingers like a crimson waterfall "My turn")

No Caption Provided
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: Your little tips every now and then really help mate

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram said:

@batkevin74: Your little tips every now and then really help mate

Glad to be of service

No Caption Provided
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Mannnnnn...another stalled story? You're bummin' me out, dude! lol Although, the ending of this is ending enough, if you hadn't said in the comments that there was going to be a next chapter. ;)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Hmm so I assume this Frank is different to the regular one. Nice description BTW

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By batkevin74