Marvel Genesis: Spider Man 2099: Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R Chapter 3/4

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Oh, **** Miguel thought. I am SO screwed.

"New Howling Commandos?" Miguel teased leaping from wall to wall, evading plasma blasts. "That's just ASKING for mockery...I swear, someone with less class than me is going to make a joke about that!"

"SHUT UP!" One of them shouted, firing an intense blast at Spider Man. The blast grazed him, burning his arm. Uhhh...ow? He thought. I should probably start ending this.

Miguel leapt into action, firing webs at one of his enemies guns, jamming it. He shot a web at another's face, and hit him with a jab while simultaneously throwing a kick behind him to the man with the jammed gun. The first one fell, easily.

"One down, four to--" His sentence was cut short as an armor plated fist rammed into the back of his head.

"Damn!" Spider Man 2099 muttered, throwing a kick behind him and taking out the man with the jammed gun. "You actually HURT me." He spun around and slashed him with his talons.

Spider Man 2099 howled in pain as he was struck from behind with a plasma blast. They all fired, hitting him rapidly, as two men moved in for the kill.

"Any last words?" They asked the battle torn Spider Man.

"Typical...villain..." he grunted through his teeth.

He lashed out at them, grabbing both heads in each hand, he dropped down suddenly, slamming their heads into the ground.

"ALWAYS HESITATING!"

He slowly made his way back up to his feet. Only the leader remained now. He pressed a button on the handle of his gun.

"SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ENGAGED!" A computerized voice said.

"OH, **** YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT! THAT'S JUST TOO CLICHE!" He screamed in frustration.

"Only way out is through me..." The man smiled. "And I ain't moving...."

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

cool

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts