Horror Inc: Jason Voorhees #3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from Part 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/horror-inc-jason-voorhees-1/693579/#18 and Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/horror-inc-jason-voorhees-2/694135/

Upland Medical Centre, Illinois, December, 2.45pm, 2005

Doctor Arthur Castillo looked over the top of his black-rimmed glasses at Mrs Voorhees “You want what?”

“I would like you to prescribe something to make Jason bigger”

Dr Castillo pushed his glasses up and bit his lip “Your son is nearly six feet tall! What you are asking is highly unethical and borderline illegal, Mrs Voorhees!”

Mrs Voorhees glared at the doctor and placed her purse on the desk, slowly standing up “Good day!”

Dr Castillo stood and thrust a manila folder at her “Your son shows signs of abuse! I am going to have to report you to child services”

Mrs Voorhees slowly turned to the doctor and scowled “What?”

“Jason has signs of neglect and abuse. He has severe scar tissue damage. He has a limited vocabulary and he is partially deaf. He suffers from Aspergers and possible Down syndrome”

Mrs Voorhees grabbed the handles of her hand bag; her knuckles went white and trembled with rage.

“Something is wrong with Jason” said the doctor, his tone calming down “And quite frankly, I believe that it’s you!”

“You should clear you schedule,” said Mrs Voorhees softly as she sat down “This may…take a while”

Dr Castillo picked up the phone and dialled his receptionist “Laura. It’s nearly three. Please clear the rest of the day and go home. I’ll see you tomorrow” He looked over at Mrs Voorhees “So…”

Mrs Voorhees hung her head and sighed deeply, looking into her handbag.

“Are you looking for a tissue?” asked Dr Castillo as he offered a box from his desk.

“No,” said Mrs Voorhees as she grabbed the handle of a machete in her hand bag “No, I’m not”

Jason stood near the rainwater barrel, hitting the puck off the corrugated iron. The bumps made the puck fly off in random directions but Jason was all over it, with skill and dexterity, catching and throwing the puck back and forth with his hockey stick.

“JASON!”

The young boy flinched at the sound of his mother’s voice, the puck flipped off into the snow. His shoulders slumped and he trudged up towards her. She stood there with several bags of shopping.

“I have something for you” she said

Jason muttered something under his mask as he took the bags off her

TammsCorrectionalCenter, Illinois

Jack Burrel sat behind the glass; a fresh black eye and his jaw swollen. His lawyer, Kevin Lomax, sat opposite.

“What happened?”

“Nuthin’” grumbled Jack rubbing his jaw.

“Really? It looks like you’ve been beaten” said Kevin “What happened?”

Jack looked over at the guard behind him then back “Nuthin’” he sighed.

“Okay…” Kevin made a note on his laptop about the guard “I have a reporter friend looking into your case”

“Maybe they’ll believe I didn’t do it!” protested Jack

“I know you didn’t do it, you know you didn’t do it! But you were found guilty Jack. They had a lot of scientific and circumstantial evidence to prove their case” said Kevin

“I DIDN”T KLL THEM!” yelled Jack

“Settle down!” warned the guard, his hand going to his pepper spray

“The appeal is in motion Jack, but it doesn’t look good. I’m hoping Lynne can find something for us to use,” Kevin shut his laptop

Jason sat at the kitchen table looking at the array of pills and needles on the table before him.

“Take that silly thing off” laughed Mrs Voorhees as she stirred up some soup “All of those potions are going to make my baby all big and strong”

Jason slowly, nervously took of the hockey mask and put it on the table.

“Dr Castillo prescribed several courses of growth hormones, steroids and other things to make you into a giant” she grabbed a ladle and served two bowls of lumpy gumbo type stew “And then you can play proper hockey. Won’t that be great?”

“Yes mom” said Jason clutching his spoon. Mrs Voorhees as she placed the bowl in front of Jason. He prodded the lumpy mass, a piece of finger sat in the middle of his spoon.

“It’s a special dish recommended by Dr Castillo,” said Mrs Voorhees as she took her seat “You like him”

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

And you called my hoof thing gross? JK Great chapter so I see she's turning her son into a roided up monster on top of the psychosis, this is gonna be a fun read.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Well yours was gross in your story...mine is probably down right sick! :) Yeah Mrs Voorhees is one evil b!tch

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By darth_brendroid

I liked the part with the machete. Didn't expect her to keep that in there. I was anticipating a gun. Machete's much bloodier.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@darth_brendroid: Machete makes chopping people into pieces easier, easier for stew :)

Enjoy!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By wildvine

Now we know how he got soo big. : ) Also, Jack is going to play a bigger role i suspect.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine: Loose ends like that tend to come back and haunt people. Thanks for reading

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Machet in the hand bag! Noice! And she turned him into stew!!! THAT;S DISGUSTING!!! Good stuf man, your SIC :P

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

@batkevin74: The family dynamics here! Will we be see Jason on Sportscenter in the future?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So she eats people as well now? Interesting change.

I really like this.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@mrdecepticonleader: Well I went for something that would be horrorific, and casual cannibalism (notice she makes Jason eat it, not herself) was the bleakest form of child abuse I could think of

No Caption Provided
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Well I went for something that would be horrorific, and casual cannibalism (notice she makes Jason eat it, not herself) was the bleakest form of child abuse I could think of

No Caption Provided

I see,well it was very well done.Will there be any more since it seems to end quite suddenly.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74

@mrdecepticonleader: Yeah just got busy & distracted was all. Part 4 and onwards soon

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Yeah just got busy & distracted was all. Part 4 and onwards soon

Thats great new,cannot wait!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batkevin74

@mrdecepticonleader: It's up...but I think you've already seen it & commented on it

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@batkevin74 ... well. At least this issue wasn't THAT disgusting. I really enjoyed it. Is this an on going series?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Well there's part 4 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-jason-voorhees-4-740545/ but it stops there for the moment, hopefully ongoing later :)

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Cannibalism and forcing her son to take growth hormones...As if Ms Voorhess couldn't be more evil. You've got yourself some A+ class villains here, you really know how to write bad guys! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casual bump

No Caption Provided

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Where can I find other Horror Inc. stories? I'm literally eating popcorn and reading.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: There's a library just google Horror Inc...actually I'll see if i can send it to you

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: No...well it quietly stopped without an official ending, but I've been dared to do another chapter 5 of Jason so I'm still in

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers