G'bandit: Origins Revelations

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit
This takes place months after Crack in the mirrors and is a prequel to One Shot at greatness: G'bandit vs Closure.

King of mercs
King of mercs

Here it will be revealed who is G'bandit looking for and why he is looking for this person.

Also part of his origin will be revealed to him changing a lot in the goals of the bandit.

Here will be revealed what happened to the man he loved as a father: Johnathan Lone

Also I will discuss the future of G'bandit's brotherhood and future plans for my character :)

Most notable Brotherhood characters are listed on my bio just scroll down to the art that says the brotherhood.

PS: The post was done like two months ago I just didn't know were to post it without getting yelled at lol :P

So I made this fan fic :)

Enjoy.

US Colorado: Unidentified Base: 48 hours ago

All missions so far have been successfully accomplished by the mercenary of greatness. NATO paid his demands after rescuing the hero a few months back. Also the rescued mutants from the prison paid the merc by forming an alliance that promises to free him from his curse and crushing anyone on the merc’s way. Now the details on how to free the Bandit is been carefully planned in their hideout. It seems to be just matter of time when the Bandit will but when things are going too well it only means that the worse is yet to come.

The base in which the brotherhood establish themselves the last time had been remodel. Less dust and looks a bit more like a club house other than a Sentinel manufacturing base.

At the factory:

The mercenary G’bandit watches as the finishing touches were installed into the Brotherhood’s Brother Sentinel Prime, Aka: Tiny.

In the cockpit was Purple Rain the mutant with the force field abilities and expertise in technology of all kinds. She was working on the navigation system of the Sentinel along with Teen Pyro. “Ok, and this should do it! Now we are a 100% Stealth. Untraceable by the government’s cheap satellites targeting systems and radar. We’re good to go, boss!” The Bandit had a proud spark on his eyes as he looked at the Brotherhood’s creation, the battle damages were gone and Tiny looked more powerful than ever. “Nice. Are you sure it can sustain space flight, P?” Purple Rain hovers down from the chest chamber of the Sentinel and lands next to the mercenary. “Completely sure, boss. Its surface is a solid alloy that can take all temperatures. Also it is completely sealed.” The Bandit nods in approval and claps several times. “Very good, nice work people, keep up the good work.” said the mercenary before turning around walking out of the factory through an automatic slide door.

The Bandit was walking deep into the hallway as the door was closing behind him. But then the door is heard opening and Purple Rain runs through it after Bandit. “Boss!” she says before reaching the merc. “Yeah, what is it?” the merc replies. “I was just wondering what will happen to us after you take down the satellite. What of the brotherhood?” The mercenary and the mutant walk through the hall as they speak. “Well, I guess after that- we be done. I’ll probably take you guys to get some pizzas and then leave.”  Purple Rain lets out a mild chuckle. “By the way boss, have you seen Albany and Double M? I haven’t seen them all day.” she asked. “They went to get the groceries.” The bandit checks his watch. “That’s strange, they should have been here hours ago..”

[Intruder alert whining]

The Bandit looks all around as the room as the lighting of the hallways began blinking red. “What the hell? P, head to the security boot check what’s going on.” At that precise moment Teen Pyro comes running in through the door and he stops right next to Bandit. “No need. Boss, we’re surrounded by gray suited special ops teams. I don’t know how, but they mess up the perimeter watch scanners and made it to the very front of the gates.”  The mercenary looks for an answer on his head and after some thought he reach to the most obvious solution. “Ether they are the ones that own the satellite, or Albany and Double M betrayed us!” Bandit reach for his swords and unleashed them as he walks furious through the hallways headed to the outside of the base.

Outside the Base:

They were hundreds of them all wearing the same gray outfit with a strange logo on the shoulder resembling an eye. Helicopters and trucks roam the lands, they were everywhere waiting for the Brotherhood to emerge. Hiding on the far back of the special ops mob were a group of 12 people wearing black and gray clothes, the leader? A black hair woman wearing a full black uniform. “Call them out!” she orders with a very strong commanding voice. One of her right hand man grabbed a megaphone. “Mercenary, you’ve been surrounded by the Ten eyes guild. Do not attempt anything stupid or your little girlfriend, Albany. Will pay crude for any uncooperative actions.

The mercenary, the Pyro and the Kinetic girl reach the exit door and stop right before it after hearing the message. “Albany, have been taken.”  said Pyro. “What do we do ,boss?” asked Purple Rain to the merc. Sheathing back his swords the mercenary realizes he just got stuck in a situation that would eventually come, is the problem of having an affiliation, they get capture and your whole organization could fall to pieces in an instant. “I guess we come out and see what they want.” The mercenary dials in the access code on the door panel and the large reinforced front door spreads open.

The thundering sound of fire weapons been loaded is heard on the outside of the base as the large metallic door reaches its ending point and the trio is reveal to all eyes on the outside. “P, Activate Tiny.. We might need him..” said the merc as he raises his hands.

"We got' em" -Soldier

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Legacy_

I'm in continuity..YEAH!! ^_^

Good Job

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G'bandit

No more breathers for hundreds of miles, just an army before the very face of the mercenary and his Brotherhood. Not to mention a captive member of his association. The odds are not to their favor. P. Rain looking at the situation her face express awareness on the disadvantage in numbers and they even have a captive. She turns to G’bandit and says. “Not good boss. Activating Tiny would only get Albany in danger. Maybe we should just negotiate. There must be something they want.”  "I got ya.” said the mercenary back. Bandit then addresses the leader of the oppose forces “So.. What do we owe the pleasure of your people's company?”  From the very back of the army a woman cuts through the middle of the lines walking to the very front. She then replies. “We are here to renegotiate our contract, Bandit.” The woman was quite tall, judging from her body she was athletic and possibly very skilled in combat. A leader indeed.  The Bandit scoffs before he replies to the woman “Renegotiate contract you say? I’ve never seen a contract in my life. All I remember is a satellite signal dragging me across the world causing me to do things I really didn’t want to do. Is that what you call a contract?” “Oh. So you do know all about it. I guess my communications engineer was right about that.” said Talus back at the merc. Meanwhile, Bandit was asking himself who this woman was. He could feel it on his spine that the person before him was familiar to him, but he couldn’t remember.  

The woman then between a grin she lets out a mild laugh, then she says “Trying to remember who I am, Bandit?” The mercenary for a second is surprised by her prediction, then narrowed his eyes in realization. “You can read my mind. That could only mean one thing.. You are the reason why I can’t remember my past, aren’t you?” The woman In the distance began clapping as she replied to the mercenary. “Very, very, well done Bandit. You still have that quick mind of yours. My name is Carrie Marie Talus, but you can call me Talus for short. I am the leader of this organization, and your own.” “Oh no lady, the Brotherhood are free. I don’t own them, society does not own them and you definitively don’t, and won’t own them.” The swagger coming from the mercenary offends the leader’s stature. “Who the hell do you think you are talking to Mercenary? I own you! I was the one who sent you, therefore I am the one who freed them. They belong to me and no one else!” “I’m talking to a clear moron that don’t listen.” said the cocky mercenary to the leader of the army.

Although she was been polite to her creation. Talus could only take so much criticism. At the beginning she stayed silent and passive but at the blink of an eye with just a glance at the mercenary, Talus gave a demonstration of the powers that outmatches those of any human or mutant alive. The mercenary all the sudden drops to his knees holding his head while crying out loud in pain. But this didn’t keep him from retaliating with his mouth “GRAAAAHGH! You, filthy Wh0re! GRRRAAAAAAAGH! I hope you get run over by a bus!” The mercenary was trying to hold the pain but it was too much to handle, his mind was been squeezed like a lemon by the powerful psychic.

P. Rain seen as Bandit was suffering right before her and there was nothing she could do against a powerful psychic she begs for Talus’ mercy “Please, Stop! We’ll do as you say, just tell us!” P. Rain then gets down on one knee and bows to Talus hoping the woman reconsiders. But the Bandit was still struggling on the ground in agonizing pain.

Teen pyro who was a short tempered young man, was right next to them looking at Rain and Bandit humiliated before the powerful psychic. The rage made the pyromaniac’s blood boil, he was not one to bend knee before anyone. “What about him?” asked the powerful psychic looking at T. Pyro expecting him to bow down before her “I bow to no’one. I only fallow those who have respect for me. No one else, specially, not you!” Bursting into flames the omega level pyrokinetic flies up into the air, he looks att the large numbers of men under the psychic's grip and thrusting his hand fort in matter of seconds heating up the ambiental energy the whole army was burnt to ashes in a heartbeat. But then the powers of the Pyro all the sudden began failing “Guah? Wha.. What? What’s happening?”  T. Pyro's eyes were heavy and his body was tired. All the sudden the teen is seen falling with his eyes close dropping from the sky.

P’. Rain Looking up she notice Pyro falling “NO! he’ll die!” she thrust her arm up and she manage to creates a purple force field around Pyro that slowly brought him down softly on the ground. “What happen to him?” Ask P. Rain as she notice that Bandit was also unconscious. The whole army had been incinerated by pyro. Only a handful remained alive along with Talus. “They are just asleep. I should crush the Pirokinetic’s little brain for what he did to my soldiers. But that would ruin negotiations later, wouldn’t it?” “What sort of negotiation do you want with us?” ask P. Rain to Talus as she looks at Bandit and Pyro laying on the floor.

The woman the replies as her eyes glow bright blue as she looks at Rain she says “All in due time, now sleep.” P. Rain tries to fight the effect but is overwhelmed by it dropping asleep on the floor. Talus then turns around and heads to the helicopter as she gives her last orders “Grab them, I want them at the base by the time I arrive.” One of the only few remaining soldiers bow to Talus as he replies with a “Yes, my lady” and then walks over to the three metas.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

eyes are to heavy to fully read but skimming through it's good man, cant wait until I really read it xD

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Band Lone

Lol thankx XD

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By shanana

badass

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Band Lone

Wooo! go me! XD

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

@.@ You're expecting me to read this if you post so much in so little time? Alright...after studying for a test I'll give this a try..lol...

Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gots to keep the people interested!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By G'bandit

X Eyes of Horus Prison/base:  

In a maximum security prison, under the mask of the legal penal system. Beneath the prison’s very earth exist an organization addressed as the ten eyes of Horus. Underground of the prison, unknown to anyone were three more levels that extended as far as the whole soil reached. The first level was a headquarter dedicated to monitoring, investigating, meetings and all that was needed to be done in such terms. The floor below it were several kinds of laboratories and all equipments and tools needed to explore any field needed, they even had a large library. And last, but not least. What they called, “Dead-end”. They were powerful cells build to suppress any kind of life form, including met humans. Whoever was sent in there would have to sleep with the agonizing sound of  humans been torture by failure experimentation or drug testing.

The place was dark and humid, with the smell of dead rats and human defecation in the air. Like if it was coming from a distance the familiar voice of P. Rain reach the Bandit’s ears. “I can’t believe he is still asleep. That psychic must be really out of our league.” A second voice then said “I should of ashed her when I had the chance.” Then a third voice said “No, you should of roast that skinny double crosser, Double M. He is the one who betrayed us.” The Bandit then slowly opens his eyes just to have as a first sight the corpse of a rat on the floor before him. Groaning as he uses his arms to light his body from the dark hard floor the mercenary looks around as his blurry vision adjust to the occasion, just find his brotherhood sitting against a steel cell. "W-What? What’s going on guys?” said the unmasked mercenary as he sits with his legs crossed and his heavy eyes staring at the group.

P. Rain answered the mercenary’s question. “Well, we were capture after that Talus woman made us all asleep with some sort of hypnosis trick. I was the first to awake and realize we are in deep sh!t, boss.” The mercenary as P. Rain spoke he notice something strange, he touches his face and notice that his mask was gone, then he looks at his hands and notice he is wearing bracelet. “What is this? And where’s my mask?” asked the orange haired Bandit. P. Rain replied. “You were like that when I saw you. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before without it. You look familiar, like I’ve seen you somewhere but I can’t recall where.” P. Rain pauses and then remembers to answer the other question about the bracelets on their wrists. “Oh, and these are a real beauty.  They keep us from building concentration to use our powers, if we do use them we might kill each other for there would be no control. Some might not even work. I’m sure to make sure to remember how they are done.” Bandit finally stands to his feet as he speaks, “Well, we all knew there be consequences in our actions, I guess we are now facing the music.” The mercenary walks to the front of the cell and reach to grab the bars of the cell.

“No!” screamed Albany before Bandit touched the cells, she then ask him. “How do you think that rat next to you died?” Bandit then looks to the rat on the floor and he shrugs “ Bad food? Poison? I mean it is a rat problem I imagine they want to get rid of it.” The brotherhood all stare blankly at Bandit with out saying a word. “Fine! I get it, they are wired, probably electricity.”  the red hair Bandit then walks to the bottom of the cell and lays against the wall, then he slips down sitting against it. “Well, I guess we wait it out then, see what they want.” said the mercenary. “Well whatever it is we’re taking it, I feel sick..” said P. Rain.

Teen Pyro shook his head as a frown is drawn on his face. The proud pyromaniac didn’t agreed with his brothers. After all he fights just for his freedom and fallows only those he believe are worthy of his awesomeness.  The mercenary of greatness notice the young Pyro sulking and he says to him “I know what you’re thinking Pyro, but we have no better option. Besides,. if they want to negotiate with me that means we wont be here long.” “They’ll make us work against our will. First chance I get I’m tearing this place apart.” replies the pyromaniac omega level. “And, how do you plan on doing that? Or did you forget? Talus is a psychic, one of the most powerful I‘ve ever seen, she is probably reading your thoughts this second. Now she knows your intentions TP.” said P. Rain to the fire charmer. The Bandit sitting on the bottom of the cell he says “Like I said, we can always negotiate.” Pyro with his sulking face he scoffs as looks outside of the cell, obviously disagreeing to the ideas of his brothers.

~Triple-Shot~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By ~Triple-Shot~

Awesome GB xD

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By G'bandit

Thankz :D

~Triple-Shot~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By ~Triple-Shot~
@G'bandit said:
" Thankz :D "
No problem.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By talon_x23

Stupendous job GB!!

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By G'bandit

Hours after; the four lead members of the brotherhood were resting waiting for the ten eyes of Horus to come and talk to their unofficial leader, the Bandit. At the very bottom of the hallway. A reinforced steel door is heard unlocking and opened. The dimmed lights become brighter to illuminate the enclosed location; then the sound of heels knocking against the floor with each step fills the godforsaken place. Talus and three others were walking into the catacombs headed to the red brotherhood's cell.

In the cell, Bandit is resting sitting between P. Rain and Albany. He was laying with his head on P. Rain’s shoulder and Albany‘s head was drooling on his shoulder. Meanwhile Teen Pyro is sitting in one of the corners alone struggling as he tries to build up fire on his hand. Which is impossible due to the bracelet on his wrist. "Damn it all!" he mumbles as he tighten his fist.

Talus and his three guards or associates arrive before the cell and are greeted by a frown from the teen pyromaniac sitting on the floor. “Easy boy, I wouldn’t want to wreck my accord with your master, for killing you. You little runt”  Pyro swaggering over in rage to the cell he glares directly into Talus’s eyes as he speaks. “Not in this life nor the next will I ever serve under you. I am free. I am nobody’s puppet!” The racket seems to awaken P. Rain and she notice Pyro having an argument with Talus. “Well, Mr. No-puppet. How would you like to stay a month in this hellhole with no food or water?” said Talus to the raging pyromaniac.

“No milady!” shouted from the back, Purple Rain. The purple light mistress then stands to her feet and walking right before the cell and she then drops to her knees as she bows to Talus; pleading for forgiveness for Teen Pyro’s actions. “Please forgive him. He is and I’ll tempered fool. Please don’t let his action cloud our chance of an accord.”

A mild smirk is drawn on Talus’ face. While Pyro look over his shoulder to his sister humiliating herself to Talus and her will of oppression. Lowering his head closing his eyes in contempt, the pyro turns around fallowing a loud sigh as he says “Look at yourself P.. You are kneeling before a woman who has no minimal respect for you. I don’t know how can you live with yourself after begging like a stray b!tch to this sewer hag.”

P Rain was trying to stay calm, but after the latest remark Pyro’s words were unbearable. Looking over her shoulder a dark glare was drawn on Rain’s eyes as she stands to her feet. “That’s it.” she says as she turns around looking at the pyromaniac resting against the wall. “You’re talking about respect? How about respecting those who have to humiliate themselves because of your stupid ego? Its because of me you are even alive you ungrateful bastard!” Rain ran fort attacking Pyro crashing  her fist on his surprise face. The blow was so string the Pyromaniac was thrown off his feet and against the floor.

The pyromaniac looks surprise from P. Rain’s reaction. He touches his face as his eyes burst with fire. He stands to his feet as he glares at his sister. With a dark voice he says “You’ll regret you ever touched me!”  Pyro with his raging eyes he tries to build up flames on his right hand, but nothing happens. The flame charming ability are quickly shutdown by the bracelet on his hand. “Curses!” shouts the pyromaniac right before he is stroke with a spinning heel kick from Rain that knocks him unconscious. “You might be the most powerful of us all. But without your little flames, you are a nobody.”

On the background clapping filled the echoing room. “Bravo” said Talus as she clapped. She then continues. “Excellent work, Purple Rain. Don’t let him ruin your passage toward freedom, Purple Rain.” As the sighing comes from the purple field mistress she looks at Bandit and Albany who were still asleep and she says “I can’t believe they slept through all that.” “That’s because I’m keeping it that way.” said the powerful Psychic. “Now, wake them. My men will escort all of you to the showers and then to my office to work on our accord.” said Talus to P. Rain before she walks away. “Oh, but the pyro stays.” she says before she walks out of the catacombs.

P. Rain then walks over to Bandit and Albany and squads before them ready to wake the heavy sleepers.

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Band Lone

I'll post later tonight :D

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Right, I read this earlier but forgot to comment xP
Nice stuff ^^

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By G'bandit

An hour later after their meeting with Talus in the catacombs. Three of the four members of the Red Brotherhood walk in to Talus’ office, cleaner and dressed up in different clothes, but still wearing their bracelets. The ten rings of Horus’ office had an elegant classic Spaniard touch in style. Talus was behind a large desk with four bodyguards behind her ready to assist her if the Brotherhood becomes hostile. Four chairs were waiting the red brotherhood to begin negotiations. But because of Teen Pyro’s bad manners he was left behind in the dirty catacombs until further notice.

“Sit. For the moment you are not captives. Once, we get an accord we will be associates. If my offer is of your liking, that is.”

The Red Brotherhood did as ask; each sat in their respective chairs.  Bandit, who was now wearing a red and black tight upper body, black pants and unmask, is the first to ask the woman about their soon to come agreement. “So. I’m a very direct guy. I would like to end this as quick as possible. What is it that you want? Where can I find it and what is our reward? Other than the freedom that we are been denied of.” Talus nods her head, then she says in a sarcastic tone “Well, I was going to offer you much more than that, but since I see you don’t care of what you been looking for the past months. I guess I’ll just go right to what I want then, Bandit. Or should I say, Band Lone?”

The Bandit’s eyes shifted and scratching his orange hair he replies “Oh. Well. When you put it that way.  I also would like my memory back thank you.” smiles. “See that’s why I always ask you to shut up and let me do the talking Band.” whispered P. Rain to the Bandit. Chuckling and drawing an actual smile Talus says “No worries Purple Rain. This is my way to ensure the Bandit’s trust. I want him to work for me directly and willingly, that way I can find the one I seek faster than moving Bandit around in a wild goose chase across America by a satellite.” “OK.” said Bandit to the lady, then he continues: “Since we are actually getting somewhere. And we are signing a truce between us. How about you start with what happen to Jonathan Lone?”

Talus quickly replies with ease: “Jonathan Lone is at Phoenix Arizona. You remember the name, Crystal Lone?” Bandit frowns as the name apparently rings a bell and he says “I’ve heard that name before.. It was his sister or daughter, right?” ask curiously the Bandit. “Yes” says Talus back at the mercenary. Then she continues. “Crystal Lone was Jonathan’s sister and his daughter. They shared the same name. Crystal, the sister, was taking care of Jonathan’s daughter. Now, Jonathan received a letter from his sister, Crystal senior. Apparently she had a head tumor, and it was a terminal one. Jonathan needed money and was looking for a loan. But been a fisherman with no job that was impossible. That same day while you were away doing the shopping we came to Jonathan with a proposition: Our deal was for him to return to his daughter in Arizona and we would give him an incentive amount for him to fall on his feet and raise his daughter properly. He accepted."

Bandit was not sure if the words of the psychic were true. Doubt began to fill in his mind, but psychic woman was aware of what was going through Band’s mind. She then reached a note that was under a desk ornament and hand it over to the Bandit as she says “You have photographic memory don’t you? You remember Jonathan Lone’s hand writing, correct? He left you that note before we took him to Arizona.” Bandit then opened the letter and scroll through the words, as he did tears dropped from his eyes feeling somewhat abandoned by the one he saw as a father, also he was feeling that his search had been in vain. P. Rain tries to console Band by placing her hand over his shoulder. Band looks at Talus as he speaks in a low sulking tone. “Well. That’s one question solve.” “I’m sorry but it is part of our agreement for me to tell you. It matters not how hard the truth is as long as I keep to our agreement.” said Talus to the mercenary. “Its fine. Now lets get to business.” said back the king of mercs.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G'bandit

Talus then continues speaking from her desk at the three Red brotherhood members before her. “Well, now that we got that off our backs we can talk about our negotiations.” she said, but the bandit was not done, he thrust forth his lifted finger as he spoke “Wait! What about me? What happened to me before I was found by Jonathan Lone? Who was I before? Where do I come from?” Talus quickly reply “How about you work on your communication skills and you listen. We will get to that soon enough.” said the psychic mistress.  

Talus then looks over her shoulders to one of the four assistants who were standing vigilant behind her. One of them handed Talus a remote control of some sort. “Here is what I want Bandit” said the woman right before pressing a button on the remote. From the ceiling a giant monitor is seen lowering before their presence, one of Talus’ bodyguards then dim the lights and on the screen recoding of an unknown surveillance camera are played on the screen.  

The images showed a man dressed in a suit nearly the same as Bandit’s own, this brought the Bandit’s attention. Talus on the background is heard speaking as they all watch the videos.

“The man you see in that screen is who I want. I know not his name, nothing, about him except how strong he is and how good he is in the field. This man was the original owner of the name that you use today, Band. Long ago I chose him to be my own when I was astonished by the breather’s performance.”

Bandit was watching the videos very carefully, each and every move this “G’bandit” performed was been carefully studied by Band. The mercenary then hears Talus’ voice on the background asking: “Anything familiar to you about this man, Band?”  

The mercenary after carefully studying the target he replies to the woman without taking his eyes off the screen: “Well, some things are very familiar, like the fighting stile or example. Its the same way I move but with a wild twist, also I’ve notice he hardly uses his mutant powers, he goes mostly for straight hand to hand combat or weapon combat.” Talus admires the Bandit’s quickness in observation, it was watching a good investment giving profits to their cause.

The psychic leader then aims the remote at the screen and addresses the Bandit “Band, now I need you to tell me if you remember any of the fallowing.” On the screen, a new video from another security camera is played. The Bandit looks carefully into the screen where he notice the man wearing the G’bandit uniform fighting a large robust man in a hotel location. After the man wearing the full body ninja suit is headbutt and slammed against a wall, bleeding, this one uses a new ability which the Bandit felt familiar with.

On the screen from a pool of blood from the ninja, a human body was created from blood and formed a exact copy of the mercenary. “He created a clone.” point out the bandit. Talus then pause the video as she speaks. “Yes, a full functional, breathing, moving, fighting human clone with half of the creator’s skills. In this video he uses this clone to fight off the large man as he healed. Then we arrived at the location breaching every room, we thought we had found him.. But we were wrong, the bastard used this clone as a decoy as he escaped us. Again.”

Bandit had a very strong hunch about this, some sort of familiarity to the whole case.. Until he began browsing  in his head and connecting the dots with his ingenious mind and came to the answer. Gasping in realization the bandit looks at Talus in shock.. The psychic woman reading the mercenary’s mind she realizes that the king of slaughter had already realized his point of origin. The Bandit was about to speak “That Clone--” but G’Bandit is interrupted by Talus who approves what was coming out of the mercenary’s mouth before he even had the opportunity to say it: “Yes, you are the spawn of the man in the video, a genuine clone of the real mercenary, G‘bandit.”

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Constantine

good work bro

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By G'bandit

The news reveal kept disappointing the mercenary. Not only he found that the person he care the most abandoned him but now he finds out that he is nothing but a copy of the real deal, the real mercenary of greatness. “So. I’m nothing but chopped liver. I’m not the real price I’m just a substitute to the real price.” Talus seems not to understand the bandit’s latest statement as she ask “Why would you care of who we really want? All you need to do is retrieve this man and you are free like everyone else.” P. Rain notice Band lowering his head sulking. Albany then replies to Talus since she is the most close to Band, she understood how he felt. “You don’t understand, lady Talus. Maybe we should keep the surprises for some other time, it might be too much at once.” said the child of death. “No..” exclaimed the Bandit. “Is OK, keep it coming. Is better to get it over with.” he said before looking back at Talus. “What else can you tell me?”

Well, Band. After the man made you, he left, and you began to die for been too far away from your life source. We decided to take you in even if you kept fighting against us out of instinct as we nursed you. We discovered your ability to charm other’ abilities when one of my elites, a pyro, tried to kill you for your disobedience. When you saw a fire ball coming after you instinctively incinerated my elite with his own ability. That’s when I intervene and put you to sleep. Months later we were done with you ,you were completely reengineer including your physics and abilities; We, made you into what you are now.”

“Abilities?” questioned the mercenary. “Oh, yes. Your predecessor is apparently an absorbent meta and you having half the man’s abilities you are able to do it as well. Only that it takes you some time to do so.”

Bandit, Albany and P. Rain were all astonished at the newest revelation from, Talus. “So you are saying that my real ability is not super speed or phasing, is taking powers?” questions the mercenary to his temporary leader. “Yes, it takes time because you are just a clone, but if you are in contact with a certain mutant for too long you begin to absorb its power.” responded Talus. “P. Rain nodded in understanding before she speaks “So, the super speed, X-ray vision, phasing, gift manipulation and identification are not really his abilities. Am I correct?” “Correct P. Rain.” responded Talus.

Having curiosity on his mind the Bandit looks at his hands as he vibrate them using super speed. “So.. Who’s powers are these?”  Talus then replies. “X-ray vision, gift manipulation and identification were intact. Phasing ability is from a mutant that lived in Connecticut. Your super speed was a very hard achievement. We had to go through hell to achieve that one, but we end up catching a speedster and we manage to achieve his ability by drugging him asleep. We created you, bandit; to be unstoppable. Nothing can get in your way.  A wall? You use phasing. Car chase, super speed, need to infiltrate a location without been seen? X-ray vision. You are unstoppable. Your only real weakness are your judgment.”

A mild smile is the drawn on Bandit’s face. “What?” asked Albany in joy for seen a smile on the mercenary. “Boys.. You know how they are. First they are all gloom and doom, but when you feed their ego they are back to normal in no time.. He enjoys the word: unstoppable. That’s why he is smiling.” P. Rain and Albany they both giggle as the see Band laughing.

Talus then leans fort putting her elbows on her desk and interlacing her fingers before her as she speaks. “OK, Red Brotherhood. Now that Bandit has been cleared. I’ve completed my part of the barging. Now is time for you to do your part.” Talus then throws a package on the desk “I’m sure that the original Bandit must be looking for you Band. So we are going to make ourselves a bit more easier to reach us. We will be for hire. I’m sure that way we will eventually spot him or he will spot us. Then we strike.” punctures the mistress.

Bandit then grabs the package after examines it with his X-ray vision. He then gets to his feet and turns walking to the door. “ We have an accord, Talus. We will deliver your boy soon as promise. But What about Pyro?” Talus then stand up and turn on the lights as P. Rain and Albany walk over to Bandit’s side. The mistress then responded. “Pyro has showed disrespect. Until he learns how to obey me he will be kept in a cell. Don’t worry it wont be in the catacombs. I will put hi in a different location, he will be my new leverage. My insurance to make sure you do your job and don’t try to get away.”   Bandit didn’t really liked that but can’t do much about it. Bandit then walk to the exit and as he hears the voice of Talus on the background. “Bandit… You have your sisters behind you.. But don’t play with me.. If you cross me. There will be no talking the next time and I will have your head.” Bandit before walking out he chuckles as he looks over his shoulder to Talus. He puts on his mask and responds “ That goes both ways, Mistress… It goes both ways.”

The Door shuts seal as the mercenary walks away through the hallway along with his two loyal princesses of war ready to face the world and his future adventures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooc: Well this lead to One shot at greatness: Closure vs. G’bandit and the several battle that Bandit has been involved in the past month.

You guys now also know why Teen Pyro hasn't been mention in my latest RPGs and is not part of the Albany & P. Rain Bio.

Well, I know you guys enjoyed it, this Fan fic (without been done) it won the Fan fiction of the month :D

Thanks guys your support is appreciated :D

I will make another soon :)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Legacy_

I like prequels...