Create a character to be included in a Fan-Fic

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

This is a shout out for those of you that have been reading my story, Storm. Seiko, a group of mutant mercenaries, possessing extraordinary powers, lead the way for four new characters. The audience will design each of them. You can help one another, combining, mixing characters, creating them together, or by yourself. In the end, I will use the old-fashioned way of deciding: I take the four I like best (created in pairs, alone, etc.) However, if enough feedback is given, a vote may be a fine method to decide. Either ways, I think this a perfect opportunity to give my readers a chance to feel involved.

People who participate and are chosen, will earn credit, and their character will appear in the series.

Rules: No character can be a hero. However, there is a chance the character can redeem his or herself and become one in the story. I do not mind anti-heroes, though. They just need a plausible backstory. I would like all future entrees not to contain any relations with previous existing, cannon characters. If anyone is participating, here is the…

Skeleton Sheet -

Name:

Code-name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Race/ Nationality:

Powers:

Background:

If you want to check the story out, here is a link: Storm

Just in case others missed it, these are Marvel version of mutants.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

That's an interesting idea. Glad to see people being creative on here.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Project_Worm

@xxYoungFatexx: i don't know if you mean Marvel Mutant or regular mutant. But i'll post my OC here. He's kind of in limbo right now...

Name: Joseph Creed (Joe)

Code-name: Howl, Lycan, Adlet. (Never actually used any of em' so you can chose.)

Personality: Brash, Serious, Headstrong

Appearance:

Race: ^^^

Powers: Healing Factor + Bone Claws

Background: Son of Sabretooth. After his mother was murdered by his dad he joined Xaviers School where he was trained by Wolverine. Although he later defected from the X-Men and doesn't truly believe in "The Dream" He is ultimately loyal to Wolverine and his allies.

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Thanks for the character, but for any future entrees, I would prefer the character not to have any relations with cannon based characters. My fault, I should have mention that. Yes, these are Marvel mutants.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

Name: Daniel Sitenraw

Code-name: Carnivore

Personality: An evil, violent brute who seeks to end mankind. He often likes to act like the leader of the pack whenever he is assisted or helping any other evil mutants.

Appearance:

A mask similar to that of Spider-Man, a white, normal shirt with the sleeves ripped off, huge muscles, green veins, ripped jeans, and a belt with the letter C on it.

Race: Mutant

Powers: Super-Strength, Super-Speed

Background: The son of a rich couple, he was treated like loyalty, up until age 3 when his mutant abilities kicked in early. He was a grotesque, muscular baby with green veins all over. The child became an outcast. In fact, his parents exiled him to an abandoned mansion they used to live in. He lived there by himself, raised himself... and finally broke out to get revenge. He tracked down his parents and attacked them. He was defeated and took into custody by the government. He was once again exiled, this time in an underwater prison. He broke out again, and made himself a costume. He formed a terrorist group called The Superiors, a group of mutants seeking to kill all humans. He recruited several young mutant outcasts, and they used there powers for evil. His violent nature gained him the nick-name carnivore.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MenaceForever2

Name: Lisa Marie

Code-name: Pearl

Personality: A joker

Appearance: A white Black Widow costume, and a cape like Emma Frost's, a mask like Jean grey's when she was Marvel girl

Race: Im guessing you mean color of skin so Caucasian

Powers: Can produce a white light from her hands that can K.O anyone who looks at it, adaption to survival.

Background: She moved from foster home to supposed loving parents quite a few times. She was 11 and it was the 3rd time she was getting shipped off her first power kicked in. She saw the white light shine from her hands. She cried to her foster mother scared to death. She looked at the light and fell to the floor. Lisa then ran for help and that struck the moment where she left the foster home and continued into the real world. Lisa tried to go back to the foster home but they kept denying her. She never knew her real parents so she couldn't go to them. She decided to start a life when a pimp approached her. She then decided to become a prostitute and when she made enough money to get a life on her own she would leave. When she did get enough money the pimp struck her when she tried to leave. Then, with thugs around her second power kicked in when she easily tripped and K.o ed them all within seconds by using a combination of her "pearl glow" ( as she know called it) and martial arts. She took the money off the pimp and left for New York. While she was on her way to the airport she saw some cloths in the window of a clothing store. She bought them with the money she had taken off the pimp (approx. 1500 dollars) and changed into them. When she finally got to NY she rented a hotel room. As months passed on without a job she was going low on money. She decided to start and steal from the other hotel guests. She would use her pearl glow to k.o. them then steal the money off them. She never was caught. She mostly stole from late-night hotel guests so they would think that they fell asleep. Everyday Lisa thought about the possibilities of getting caught. She decided to buy a mask from a near by store and put that and the clothes she got from the store before she went to ny on whenever she decided to steal money. She called herself Pearl.

Wow that was hard to come up with.

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Awesome characters, everyone. I did mean race to be like skin color, but I think it's fine and will not be too big of a deal. I'll just write Nationality in place of that box or just add it as another box, since I wanted to know where the characters were from.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By Project_Worm

@xxYoungFatexx said:

Thanks for the character, but for any future entrees, I would prefer the character not to have any relations with cannon based characters. My fault, I should have mention that. Yes, these are Marvel mutants.

My bad, It's just that I had the character already thought up. Just wasn't using him... Maybe I'll post a character that works later.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Name: Darren Chiang

Code-name: Lepton

Personality: Withdrawn, quiet, reserved.

Appearance: Tall, skinny, lanky, short hair upturned in the front

Race/ Nationality: Asian

Powers: Can affect electrons around him for a few purposes, including making shields around himself, shooting electron streams, which is like an electric/energy blast (like lightning), can also float objects and himself in the air. His ability to affect electrons means you can also introduce more powers later on that are related to his powers.

Background: Went to highschool in Chicago, graduated honor roll, all A's, etc. Especially proficient in the fields of physics and chemistry. He was planning to go to the University of Chicago to major in physics, when his powers manifested themselves during a mugging: He first gave the mugger a tiny electric blast which made the would-be-thief's hair stand on end; the next blast knocked him into a brick wall, unconscious. He realized he was a mutant, and knowing his life could never be normal again, he left his home with his loving mother and little sister (his father had worked in the automobile industry as a factory worker, but died in an machinery accident at the plant.)

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Thanks for all the entrees everyone. The decisions will be made Saturday or Sunday. In addition, the stuff will extend over to my newly created website:

http://youngfate.weebly.com/

On that website, I will announce the winner, but it should be on here as well.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Name: Brian MacCurrah

Code-name: Collider

Personality: Smartass at times, but brave, bold, loud, and generally outgoing

Appearance: Large, tall, robust build. has defined, large muscles. Blond hair, green eyes.

Race/ Nationality: White

Powers: Super Strength, Durability, can absorb solar energy and expend it in physical activity to boost his strength. Should be able to lift around 35-45 tons of weight at the max, after absorbing enough solar energy should be able to lift 60-70 tons. Durable enough to survive falling several stories high with minimal damage. Not bullet-proof though. Can tank blunt force extremely well, should be able to tank punches from other super-strong characters with minimal damage and pain. Also has very high pain threshold, and a minor healing factor enabling him to heal broken bones in under a week, he can absorb solar energy to speed this process as well.

Background: Lived in Dallas for a time, skipped college to begin work as a police officer, his mutant abilities had kicked in around elementary school (he was far stronger than any other children), but it was only when working as a cop that his super strength really kicked in, allowing him to pick up a car off of a fellow police officer. Later his strength levels increased even more as he matured into adulthood.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MenaceForever2

So do you find any interest in Pearl?

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Yes, she is definitely a cool character. I am taking my time seeing which characters will mesh better, though. Therefore, the characters picked will be on the difference between Storm, plus how they can interact with one another as a team. Seeing, as there are only five characters right now, I may extend the group to five or I will combine one character into another.

Pearl is a character I was thinking about adding an emphasis on roguishness. Her back-story is interesting and a lot is can be done with it.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MenaceForever2

I am creating a new character tommorow. The back story will be better than Pearl's. When I was writing her's it was almost 11:00 at night. That's why there were a ton of spelling errors.

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Okay, sounds good

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MenaceForever2

I was in the middle of typing and my computer died. I don't feel like making another character now.

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

lol, it's fine. Since I no longer have to worry about selecting with a new character added, here are my picks, all of the characters here!

I decided to make a paragraph to remind myself about each character.

Lepton, the man with plans within plans, never fails to think of a way to defeat his opponent. With intelligence, this mutant is a match for anyone. Traveling with his mother and little sister, he provides financial support. Matching his upturned hair, he is trying to get his life back on track. It is not easy, though. Doing some jobs that his family dislikes, he is providing more money than ever. However, this genius cannot wait to leave the Seiko.

Pearl, a girl with a shaky past, lives a life of excitement. Her joyous days never end, just like her laughter. However, behind this façade, a wounded soul stands. Her roguishness is both mental and physical. Working for Seiko, she is trying to do what she does best, get money.

Daniel Sitenraw was your average rich child. That is until he turned three. When his special abilities developed, he became a social outcast, a freak. Who wants a grotesque, muscular baby with green veins, right? All of his life he was alienated. Inside an abandoned mansion, he was alone with rage, an angry desire to take revenge on those that exiled him from society. In a plot to kill the ones who birth him, he was exiled, deep under the sea. This prison was no different from the one he lived before. Alone, with no one except his friend rage, it was just like old times. Except this time, Carnivore was born.

Collider has always been a bold smartass. Nothing changed when he gained his superpowers, except he may have gotten even more annoying at times. Moving from one hot state to another has not changed his mind set on why he decided to leave. While his old line of work morale sometimes conflict with his new work for Seiko, Collider still is a person who finds a smartass comment in every situation.

I have something special waiting for Joseph Creed, so I decided not to add him here. I don't want to spoiling anything. This will be put onto the Storm page as a little teaser as well.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MenaceForever2

Pearl made it. My life is almost complete.