Contaminted

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Barry Allen crashed through the door! "Zoom!" "What do you want?!" "I sent you a note telling you that if you didn't come meet me here, I would kill all of Central City." "You know I have the power to do that." Zoom, Eobard Thawne decided to answer his question. "You're soul." He snapped his fingers and Barry went flying through a wall. While Barry was off guard, Zoom stabbed him in the gut. Knocking him out. "The negative speed force is more powerful than yours, Barry." "Oh if only you knew that. Thawne touched his finger to Barry's head and there was a spark. Barry opened his eyes wide. His costume was transfomred into a version of Zooms. It was maily Yellow. But in the spots that were red, were now Black on Barry's new suit. "I have you under my influence" said Thawne. "Time for you to suffer." "Go kill Wally West and his family..."    

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally and his daughter Irey (Jai has turned evil, is grown up and has powers) are outside having fun. Like any normal family. They've also invited Bart and Jai to come, too. Then, out of the blue, they all hear a sound "VRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "SUIT UP!" Wally commanded. At that moment Barry had arrived and taken Wally hundreds of miles away. Barry has delivered hundreds of powerful punches all over Wally's body. As he goes for another punch, Wally catches it, and spins around at super speed, and letting go of Barry's arm as he stops sending him flying through the air. "Who is that," Wally wondered to himself" "Has Zolomon returned?" Barry is already back and running towards Wally, he delivers an uppercut to the jaw and starts whirling his arms at super speed, knocking Wally off his feet. Wally then retaliates, by circling around him, and sucking the air from his lungs. Barry collapses to the ground. "Who are you?" Wally demands. "Can't you tell," said Barry. "It's your dear old uncle Barry..." He runs at full speed and slams his shoulder into Wally. Wally tries to retaliate but..."My speed, what happened to it?" Barry replied "I created the speed force, and I can cut you off just as easily!" "My mind is so clear now. I can access the speed force in ways you've never dreamed of!" Barry runs over to Wally and grabs his left arm and starts vibrating his hand. Within seconds , Wally's arm has been torn off, and he collapses from shock, but he's still concious. "Now, if you'll exuse me, Wally, I've got to go kill your daughter." And with that, he runs off..."    

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

I'm slightly confused reading this...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this is not really one of my better ones...I may just quit on this....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading it again, this sounded a lot better in my head than on paper. :(