Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ekrolo

Book 1: Clone Wars

Grievance 1-3

Ahsoka and Bruce ran down to the lower levels of the facility, they didn't encounter anyone yet, but that changed when they ran into a pair of clones.

"Soldier! Whats going on are we under attack?! " Said Ahsoka to the confused clone, he did not respond but only motionlessly looked at them.

A nearby security camera took a shot of this and sent it back to the mercenaries who were still busy in the communication tower.

.......................................................................................................................................................

"Vosk! " Said a mercenary tapping the Lieutenant on the shoulder. "We've got a problem. " He pointed to the two padawans standing in front of the clone.

"I suppose were going to have add a few more Jedi to our list. "

He started pressing back the Contingency Order code into the holo screen, another wave was sent across a hundred mile radius, the clones again fell to their knees as Vosk entered a modified command to them.

"Execute Order 37--- target Jedi! "

The clones returned to normal and proceeded to follow their new orders.

.......................................................................................................................................................

"Why is this happening?! "

Ahsoka grabbed the clone by the shoulders trying to calm him down, it didn't work at first but he eventually stopped.

"Are you okay? I was worried you weren't going to make it. "

She breathed a sigh of relief, Bruce didn't speak but only looked at the clone and wondered, what was going on? He was snapped out of his trance when the soldier grabbed his gun and pointed it to Ahsoka's head.

"Ahsoka! " He grabbed her by the shoulder and knocked her out of the way, he kicked the rifle out of the clones arm and stomped his face into the ground, seemingly knocking him out.

"T-thanks. "

Bruce nodded at the Torgruta, they were interrupted when more clones appeared from the down the hall and started firing at them, some of them were clearly not clones as they're clothes resembled bounty hunters, they activated their light sabers and started deflecting the laser blasts.

"Any idea why our soldiers are trying to kill us? " Said Bruce in a mix of annoyance and sarcasm.

"This happened before, but I bet one of those guys knows why. "

"All right then, knock out the clones, but do what you want with the bounty hunters.

They both lept into the air closing the gap between them and the enemy, now that they were in range, they cut down the clones rifles, they proceeded to knock them out before fighting the mercenaries who they killed without much trouble, leaving only one straggler alive.

"You Jedi mother fuc-"

He fired at them like a mad man, Ahsoka deflected a laser bolt to his wrist, he dropped his gun and clenches his no burned hand in pain as Bruce ran up to him, grabbed him by the throat and put him up against a wall.

"Who are you working for and dont lie to me.... Il know! " He growled at the man as he slowly tightened his grip around the bounty hunters neck.

"Agh! Wait stop, stop! Look im just a hired gun im not one of them! "

"Who's them?! "

"Some bunch of psychopaths working for a masked guy called Bane.... they hired me for this gig I didn'tknow they'd brainwash these guys with some bullshit comm-"

The man stopped talking as his ear piece started electrocuting him, his eyes meet Bruce's as his head popped like a balloon covering the two young Jedi in his blood.

They both twitched their eyes in horror looked at each other, still in shock of what happened, Bruce calmed down and started searching what was left of the man's skull.

"Eeeewwww. " Ahsoka turned her head away in disgust.

"Believe me its much worse for me. " He managed to find a remaining part of the earpiece that blew theman's head up, he took and after a few seconds of examining it, he got back up and turned to Ahsoka.

"This earpiece was being remote controlled from the communication tower, Banes men must've taken it and done the some thing to the clones. "

"Il get Alfred, he was with master Yoda and we gotta warn him. "

The holo device showed Yoda and Bane battling with Alfred too busy assisting the Jedi to heed the calls from the padawans, they could only hear screams and explosions in the background with flashes of Bane here and there.

Bruce didn't show it but he was worried, he had already researched Bane enough and if he could nearly murder the so called Chosen One, he didn't know what the old man and the droids odds were.

"Listen, you have to go to the communication tower and stop whatever Banes thugs are doing to the clones, but try not to damage anything while you're up there, were gonna need the evidence after this mess is over. "

"Alright.... " She titled her head away from Bruce to shut down her holo device, when she turned it to face Bruce who had seemingly vanished.

"Better go take down the communication tower..... " She told herself in a mix of sarcasm and annoyance.

Yoda could barely breath, his battle with Bane was not going well considering the mercenaries punches and kicks could tear down wall's and his tired old bones felt like they were literally crumbling inside his body.

Bane on the other hand had no injuries, he had come prepared with all sorts of anti Jedi weaponry from EMP grenades to reflex numbing injections, most of which Yoda had suffered.

Alfred on the other hand laid badly damaged on the ground, he was still active as his sole large eye let out small flashes, but he was out of power and ammo making him off little use to Yoda.

"How disappointing, I expected more from you master Jedi. "

Yoda did not respond instead watched the mercenary carefully, he was incredibly fast and the slightest delay in his dodge could mean his own death.

"You put up a good fight, but we both now I have to kill you now! "

Bane charged at the old master who just barely managed to jump into the air, dodging Banes kick, Yoda got behind Bane attempting to cut his head off, he failed as Bane ducked under his light saber and head butted the master, he then knocked the light saber from his hand and grabbed him by the throat.

The mercenary repeatedly punched Yoda in the stomach, blood came out of the aliens mouth and nose, Bane then smashed the master against the floor and stomped her repeatedly into the ground, Yoda tried to get back on his feet but time had slowed down to a crawl.

He was somewhat snapped out of it when Bane pinned him to the ground with his foot, all his hopes were crushed when he saw Bane with his light saber, ready to stab him and end his life.

"Don't worry, you wont be alone for long. "

He raised the light saber and started bringing it down to Yoda's head, he had gotten to the halfway pointwhen his saber was blocked by another, Bane turned to face Bruce who had seemingly cut down his men as he saw corpses of them laying on the entrance.

"Wha-"

Bane barely managed to speak up as Bruce spun his light saber around and swung it upward, cutting through Yoda's saber and cutting Bane on the left shoulder, the mercenary jumped away from Bruce who was in his fighting stance.

"Impressive boy, you managed to sneak up on me, but I promise you that will not happen again. "

Bruce didn't speak up, he was too busy examining Banes equipment, he had a tleast a dozen anti light saber gadgets in his harness and his belt, Bruce decided to do something his master told him never to do, he threw away his light saber.

"That was a mistake. "

"Well see. " Bruce smirked, clenches his hands into fists and slowly walked up to Bane, the mercenary was puzzled by his tactics, he activated his Venom injector just in case and began walking to Bruce.

As they finally reached each other, Bane struck first trying to land a punch on Bruce's head, Bruce side stepped out of the way and proceeded to hit Bane in the stomach with his knee, he then uppercutted him with a his right hand and hit him in the back of the head with his elbow.

Bane could feel that the boys strikes were incredibly powerful as each one made him stumble, luckily his Venom numbed any pain so it was only a small set back.

He grabbed Bruce by the throat and launched him into the air trough 5 pillars, the young Jedi clutches his left shoulder in pain but had no time to rest as Bane was already in front of him and was bringing his fist down on him.

Bruce rolled out of the way, he knew he couldn't fight him like this forever so he decided to level the field, he got back on his feet and sent a roundhouse kick into Banes stomach, the impact sent him into a wall, Bruce ran up to him, grabbed his right hand and repeatedly punch him in the mask.

Bane tried to break free but Bruce's grip was too strong, he could feel his mask crumbling from punches, he finally broke free when he saw that his Venom tubes were breaking appart and the gas was leaking out.

Bruce tried to keep him pinned to the wall but it was no use, he was getting tired and now it was Banes turn, despite his leaking gas and the sudden jabs of pain he was feeling, Bane pressed out Bruce had no pain numbing gas in him so he could feel every crippling blow.

Bane didn't give Bruce an inch, he launched blindingly fast punches at the young padawans head, Bruce was overwhelmed as every punch felt like he was being head first into a car, he was stumbling and barely had any room to fight back, Bane jumped into the air, spun around and punched Bruce in the forehead, the attack made Bruce fall to his knees.

Even with his healing factor, he couldn't just keep taking hits like this, he tried to uppercut Bane but the mercenary dodged it and punched him in the gut, Bruce was now back on his knees, head spinning.

"Now, I will break you! "

He grabbed Bruce by the head and the bottom of his spine, he then raised him above his head and extended his knee forward, Bruce however planned for this and called his light saber to his hand, he ignited it and cut both of Banes hands clean off.

He fell on his back and watched Bane look at his now decapitated hands, he jump back on his feet and charged at Bane, cutting his mask and dispersing all his Venom into the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Bane screamed in pain as the painkillers effect finally wore off, the pain was agonizing as he fell to his knees desperately trying to stop it with his stubs.

Bruce ignored him as he walked up to Yoda and Alfred, carrying them out of the room, he turned his head when Bane finally stopped screaming.

"Yo.....u wi...ll pay for th...sssss"

A small flame came from Banes belt and then a beeping noise could be heard, Bruce looked at it for a moment then started running when he realized that it was a bomb, the beeping stopped and a massive ball of flame engulfed Bane and the surrounding area, Bruce just barely managed to escape the room, he fell on the floor from pain and exhaustion.

He opened his eyes and saw 5 clone soldiers standing in front of him.

"Shit..... "

Bruce snarled to himself as he got back on his feet and ignited the light saber, pointing it at the soldiers.

"Easy there, son, were not here to hurt you"

"Get.... away.. from.... me! "

The soldiers stepped back with their hands raised.

"Bruce wait! "

He heard Ahsoka speak to him through his communication device, but he did not lower his saber.

Ahsoka sat on the chair in the communication tower, there were several dead mercenaries but Vosk, BanesLieutenant was on the floor tied up and with his mouth gagged.

"I stopped what they were doing to the clones, so please... put down your light saber. "

"Are you sure?! "

"Positive. "

......................................................................................................................................................

Bruce looked at the clones one last time before sighing and turning off his light saber.

"I better not get shot for this..... "

He allowed the clones to examine him, Yoda and Alfred, they all started walking to the infirmary with Bruce taking one last look at the blast site before leaving.

......................................................................................................................................................

It had been a week since the attack on Alderan, the building as well as the people in it had mostly recovered from what had happened, Vosk had been killed under mysterious circumstances a few days ago, leaving the Jedi with many unanswered questions, the most important one being, how were the clones brainwashed.

Bruce, Alfred and Ahsoka were going to visit master Yoda who was still recovering from his injuries, he had summoned them to discuss what they're going to do next.

"Ah! Good to see you it is. " Said the old master, laying in his bed.

The two padawans bowed to master as Alfred floated to him, trying to asist him off the bed, Yoda took his cane and started walking around the room.

"I examined the communication tower, Bane didn't use any sort of hardware to control the clones like he did with his own men, from the traces that were left it only could have been a set of commands in the clones themselves. "

"A bold claim my young apprentice, but examined the clones we have many times, no traces of anomalies found were. "

"I know, so I investigated into ancient forms of brainwashing from both galaxies, I found a few that arespecifically made to make the brain react to a certain command or sound. "

"Is that even possible? " Said Ahsoka giving Bruce a puzzled look.

"Alright.... here's an example, you have a dog and to make him do a trick, you have to make him learn to do it to a sound or voice command, this can be by giving the dog treats as a reward, but clones physically age quickly, however their minds dont get any better until their a few months old, months that could be use teaching them all those commands until its second nature to them. "

Yoda closed his eyes and rubbed his chin as he tried to decide how to proceed next, he opened his eyes and pointed his cane to Bruce.

"Go to Kamino you must, if your theory is true, in grave danger we all are, but..... speak nothing of this to anyone... either of you, for great disaster it will mean for the Republic. "

They nodded to him and left the room.

As they walked back to their quarters, Bruce crossed his hands and spoke to Ahsoka who he ignored after their argument.

"So.... you still think I dont belong here? "

Ahsoka made the faintest of smiles and told him simply. "No. "

Bruce smiled back at her and they both rekindled their friendship.

Chancellor Palpatine sat in his office on Coruscant, typing a message to the prime minister of Alderan due to the recent attack there, he turned his attention to a incoming call and answered it revealing a droid.

"Good news, lord Sidious, we recovered the subject, his body has sustained massive damage but the project should be able to repair him. "

"Gggooodddd....... Gggooodddd.....However, I want you to erase his memory, his current mind will only make him an enemy of ours, but if we change it, we will create a machine to kill Jedi. "

"Are you certain master? The procedure could leave him with psychological issues. "

"It does not matter, if he presents a problem, we will simply kill him and find another, now do as I say. "

Palpatine closed communication device, the droid turned around and looked at the test subject.

"Prepare the table for surgery, we have much work to do. "

No Caption Provided