Beyond Good & Evil #2

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ekrolo

General Grievous: Ventress, we are approaching the Alliance station, capture the target by any means necessary and leave no witnesses.

Ventress: You just do your job and I'll do mine Grievous.

General Grievous: Watch your tone assassin, if you should fail Count Dooku will have your head.

Grievous launches the stealth pods onto Grissom Academy, the stations defense systems don't pick them up, she carves a way in with her light sabers, the droids split into 4 groups and plant explosives onto the shuttles.

On the other side of the station....

John: Why would the Sith be after me? It doesn't make sense.

Anakin: Master Yoda is the only one who knows, all he told us is that you were a extremely powerful Force user and that we need to get you to Corrusant at any cost.

John (thoughts): There has to be more to this, the leader of the Jedi wouldn't send the Choosen One to go after just another Force user, is this about my other abilities.

Anderson: Look, I know this is a lot to take in but your parents themselves told me to do this, there's no other way.

John: I know that Anderson I just wish that they could have....

Suddenly explosions are heard all across the station. Over the radio there are soldiers screaming and yelling that some one is attacking the station.

Kahlee: Sargeant report, whats going on out there?

Sargeant: There are droids attacking us, and bald pale women with 2 light swords attacking us.... Oh god she here HELP ME AAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Kahlee: Sargeant, Sargeant report!

Ahsoka: It's no use if Ventress really is here, then they don't stand a chance.

John uses his omni tool and hacks into the stations systems, he finds schematics that show a ventilation system and several back up shuttles in a small hanger.

John: Those shuttles are our only way out of here, but we need to distract them so they dont figure us out.

Anakin: Alright, Ahsoka you and John are going through the vents, protect him with your life. The rest of us will occupy Ventress and fight our way through the station.

Anakin, Kahlee and Anderson exist through the main door, they pick up several weapons.

Anderson: Here you go son. He hands over John a pistol and some grenades.

Anderson: I wish it didn't come to this, im sorry.

John: I know.

The 3 of them leave and head to the center of the station.

Kahlee: So whats the plan here?

Anakin: The plan is we keep Ventress of the 2 apprentices, because if she gets to them, they wont stand a chance.

Anderson: Was leaving the girl a good idea?

Anakin: Yes, Ahsoka might be a padawan but she can hold her own, and from Johns record his N7 training will come in handy.

The 3 of them get to the center of the station, there are dead soldiers every where, Anakin searches the bodies and doesn't find any traces of blaster shots. Anakin: These men weren't killed by blasters. That can only mean. A droid sneak up behind Anderson and raises its sword.

Anakin yells GET DOWN! And force pushes the droid out of the way, the 3 of them are begin fighting the droids. Anakin is swarmed by Magna Guards, Anderson and Kahlee are pinned down at the other side of the hall. Anakin cuts off one droids head off and the others leg, but they keep coming, the crawling droid grabs him by the leg and electrocutes him, the other droid moves in for the kill.

Meanwhile in the ventilation system....

John is looking through the security cameras and sees whats going on with the others. However he is interrupted by Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: Hey, we didn't get a chance to meet im Ahsoka Tano.

John (thoughts): I completely forgot about her, judging by her way of dressing id guess shes a Jedi padawan, must be why Skywalker left her, but I guess that I better make some friends with the Jedi if im gonna stay with them.

John: Hi, you probably already know who I am, thank you for doing this.

Ahsoka: Hey its what jedi do.

John: Looks like the others arent doing so well, guess we should even the odds.

John takes control of the turrets in the main hall, he fires on the droids and destroys most of

them but a droid commando escapes.

Anakin: Snips? Was that you?

John: No it was me, I've taken limited control of the stations security systems, did you find Ventress?

Kahlee: No, but she came through this way judging by the dead soldiers wounds.

Ahsoka: According to this map there are 3 more groups of droids on the station, 1 of the groups has an extra member, that must be Ventress.

Anakin: Alright, well keep going this way to the shuttle, how close are you to the meeting point?

John: We should arrive there in about 30 minutes, also you guys should start running because that commando is bringing in some friends along this time.

The 2 groups continue converging onto the secret shuttles.

While on the Seperatist ship.......

General Grievous: Ventress have you captured the target yet?

Ventress: No but I am close, I can feel his fear, but I also sense Jedi nearby.

General Grievous: Jedi! Cough cough, we cannot let the Jedi get him back to Coruscant do you understand me!

Ventress: Save your whinnying for some one who cares, I will get the job done like I always do.

She closes communications with the ship, soon after another call comes.

General Grievous: Master, the operation is going well.

Count Dooku: Really? Have you captured the boy yet?

General Grievous: Eh...No there have been complications it appears the Jedi are also on the station, but Ventress assures me that she is close.

Count Dooku: You fool! You cant possibly comprehend what capturing this boy will grant us, if Ventress cannot capture him then you are to destroy the entire station, weather she is on it or not. Have I made myself clear general, you have 1 hour left.

General Grievous: Yes master.

General Grievous: Get the ship closer to the station and prepare to fire on it on my command.

The Seperatist ship closes in on the station, with all of its weapons locked onto it, can the group escape the academy before Grievous kills them all?

To be continued.....

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@ekrolo: I like this but its Star Wars combined with ??? what?

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ekrolo

Mass Effect, is more of a cross over rather than a Amalgam, its just these 2 properties existing in the same universe with a new character that the story revolves around, theres gonna be even more properties set in this universe later on.