Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Suicide Slums: Gotham City  
Bruce Wayne fight thugs. But it's not as Batman, he's dressed in ordinary clothes! He thinks to himself....For A minute, I forgot why I was here. I remember now. POW! CRUNCH! CRACK! Three of the thugs went down. The Penguin. Took everything. My house, my money, almost everything. BAM! D-KUSH! BOOM! More creeps fall to the ground. He sued me. He couldn't get at Batman, so he went for the one who funded him. How I funded the man who always ruthlessly assaulted him, and wrecked his "legitimate" buisiness. He won the case. BAM! With a right hook, the last man went down.  

Bruce entered the Gotham's main tailor store. He checked for certain peices of fabric, dense, light. Everything. He went to the front of the register with three bags of cloth. He was wearing a hood to conceal his identity.  Last on his list was a belt. He then grabbed some pouches, and some random things he thought he could but to good use later. At last he bought a cowl.  

Another store. He bought a kevlar chestplate, and other peices of body armor.  

A costume shop. He bought a cape.  

In the streets of Gotham, Bruce sews together a uniform. "He took everything away from me. But he can't take...the Bat.Bruce emerges from the shadows and he is wearing a makeshift Batman costume, sewed together in a mediocre job. "I'm fighting crime from the closest place I can...the streets"
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

This is a good story. I love the way you made Bruce Wayne's character to lose everything. This is something which haven't been done in comics for a while. Is this a preview of the chapter? It seems short though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@The Impersonator:
Yeah this is a set up for everything. I have been delayed on many stories for some time. New ones keep comin and I feel like I gotta get something down in writing. I may get back to this soon, though. :)