Batman and Robin Earth One: The Bat killer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

"I wanted the last thug," complained Robin, after he and Batman had come back from stopping a robbery. "We got the job done that's all that--" But I wanted the last...." Batman just glared at Dick. Yes sir, I understand sir." Said Dick. Suddenly, a man dressed as Batman appeared out of an explosion. "Your the last one." Said the man. "The only one...that stands in my way." The man pounced on Bruce, and the two clashed. They seemed to be equals, the only difference between the two Batmen was that one seemed to be on his feet more, and had a faster reaction time than Bruce. Giving him an advantage. "For years I've been hopping from Earth to Earth, killing every Bruce Wayne." Said the man. "You know my name?" said Bruce. "Yes, and i know who your sidekick is: Dick Grayson!" Bruce was on the ground, he had just recieved a crushing blow to the head, and wasn't getting up. GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!!! shouted Dick, jumping into the Batman's face. Dick started jumping and kicking him. Once when he landed he even took his legs out from under him. and hit him. The figure hit him off of him and began beating him. slamming his face into the ground. Dick recovered and used the Batman's body weight against him, knocking him to the ground. "what do you want from him?"  aksed Dick. "He left me to die, After all I did, he left me to die." Let me tell you a little story:  
"I was once Robin, from another earth of course, And I would always get him out of trouble. One time, we were facing a mafia gang, and I took a bullet for him.He just beat the gang and left me there. This Batman apperently cut himself off from all emotions. And was always Batman, he never had a cave or anything, we were always out fighting crime. so he just left me there, I was shot with a fatal wound, and he was so determined to rid Gotham of crime, he left me there to die. I survived, and through the years I learned different fighting styles he never taught me. He was afraid of me, from what I gathered. I hunted him down and killed him. I took an oath that night. That no robin would ever have to go through what I went through. I went hopping from Earth to Earth, killing each Batman....Yours is the last."  
Who are you...? Asked Dick. "Can't you tell, the figure answered. He took off his cowl, revealing the face of a grown up Dick Grayson. " "I'm you." "You can call me Batkiller."

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By puiwaihin

Good concept, Primepower53.   I like how you used the storytelling within the storytelling to explain why it was happening.
I'd like to know how the older Dick Grayson ended up being able to travel from world to world.

I think your story could be better if you lengthened things out and hid the identity of the second Batman until the very end.  It could use more detail (which would also lengthen it out a bit).

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ReverseNegative

Very good.